Find top lamp repair service in Rohnert Park, CA
There are 2 top-rated lamp repair service in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lamp Repair Reviews in Rohnert Park
- Dalcon ElectricThey dug the electrical lines, picked up the lights from the store, installed the lights, connected everything to the junction box, and did everything on time and on budget.
- American Leak Detection - Las VegasIt was great! They were on time, quickly found the problem and reduced the fee since it took so little of their time!
- Darren Kicker's Affordable & Reliable ElectricalDarren's service and the quality of his work were impeccable. He came to the house and gave us a detailed estimate of the work we requested, including the cost of the required permit from the City of Walnut Creek. He was responsive and receptive to our continued questions, before we even decided to have him do the work. Once we committed to Darren, he made himself available to begin the work within about a week. The first thing he did was get the work permit from the city, which was a huge relief to me! I thought I would have to navigate that task myself. On the first day, he removed the old sub panel and replaced it with a shiny new panel that would accommodate the additional circuits. This included cutting a larger hole in the drywall which ended up needing some patching. He was meticulous about repairing it and cleaning up the drywall mess at the end of the day. The next day he installed three new ceiling fans. When we discovered that the fourth fan was not what we wanted, he offered to come back when it arrived - even though we didn't expect it until a week after the other work was completed. Later, when he was working on the new outlets, I mentioned that we had a touch lamp that would not turn on. He took a look and quickly determined that it needed a replacement part. When he arrived the next day, he had the part and promptly replaced it for me. Darren's work style was impressive. He asked a lot of questions about our needs to ensure that we were setting things up in a way that would work well for us. And, he was very deliberate about the order in which he did things so that he wouldn't waste time or have to repeat steps. He was also very careful about safety - especially around my small children who wanted to watch his every move and asked a lot of questions! Throughout the whole process, we changed our minds a few times about where to place circuits and outlets. Darren just went with the flow and altered his course as we asked, all the while being mindful that things would still work within the parameters of the permit he requested. He was also careful to point out some things I needed to do before the inspector arrived and when I was unable to fully complete some of those items, he helped me finish. And, on the day of the inspection, while waiting for the inspector, I asked him about how I could plug in our holiday lights. He showed me how I could do it with an existing outdoor lamp, but then offered that he could install a weather safe outlet on the outside wall. In no time, he installed the outlet, complete with safety cover and indoor switch. One additional thing I really liked about Darren's style was that the payments were scheduled according to completion of tasks and the final payment was not due until the city inspector signed off on the work. I have already recommended Darren to friends, and will surely contact him for our future electrical needs read less
- Women's Plumbing RepairThey did it immediately, accessible and they did the job done really fast. It's very reassuring that you have a plumber that you know you can always reach and who'll always be there in half an hour. We like the fact that the Women's Organization is necessary.
- SUE W JOHNSON CUSTOM LAMPSThey explained what was wrong and within 1/2 hour my lamp was repaired. Great service, awesome store, great people. Highly recommend Sue and her staff.
- CARLOS LIGHTINGCARLOS LIGHTING IS A FAMILY-OWNED SHOP THAT SPECIALIZES IN QUALITY INTERIOR LIGHTING UNITS. THEY HAD SOLD ME A PAIR OF MATCHING FLOOR LAMPS ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO. THESE ARE ELEGANT, WELL-BALANCED AND STURDY BASES WITH SUBTLE ART DECO STYLE ETCHED GLASS BOWL LIDS WITH 3-WAY LIGHTS. I WAS HAPPY TO PURCHASE BOTH THE MATCHING LAMP, AND THE NEW MATCHING GLASS COVER. NOW I HAVE MY TWO MATCHING LAMPS AGAIN IN THE FAMILY ROOM, AND A SPARE IN THE TV ROOM. I NEED STURDY LAMPS BECAUSE THE KIDS ARE ALWAYS MOVING THEM AROUND FOR BETTER SPOT LIGHTING -- EVEN THOUGH I GOT TWO FULLY LIT BRIGHT CHANDELIERS OVERHEAD AND TWO FLOOR LAMPS IN THE TV ROOM (WHERE THEY STUDY). I KNOW I CAN RELY ON CARLOS LIGHTING FOR QUALITY SAMPLES AND GOOD WORKMANSHIP WHEN I NEED A LAMP REPAIRED read less
- Mike’s Vintage Lamp Repair & RestorationHe was nice, excellent, and was reasonable. He fixed a lamp that I thought wasn t able to be fixed. He also picks up and delivers. My lamp he took it home one day and then brought it back the next day and it was done really well. He is really into fixing the lamps and is really a nice guy. He is a talker though, but that s okay. He was very punctual and did exactly what he said he was going to do read less
- Berkeley Lighting Co.I have 2 wall lamps, one on each side of the bed that my wife and use for reading. The switches were going out on both lamps. I took them to Berkeley Lighting and the gentleman there looked them over and gave me an estimate of $40.00 each. I did not want the 3 way switches that were in the lamps because I use energy saving lamps. I asked him to install single switches because of the lamps that we use. He did as I requested. In a few days he called and I picked up the lamps, they work just fine. I am happy with the work done and as the switches were the only problem, the lamps are like new. I think the cost of repair was reasonable read less
- SUE W JOHNSON CUSTOM LAMPSThey rewired my lamp and changed the adapter to use energy saving bulbs. The price was reasonable. I especially liked that the gentilman doing the work let me stand there and watch how he did it and explained what he was doing. It was perfect.
- SUE W JOHNSON CUSTOM LAMPSAs soon as we entered the shop, we knew we had picked the right people. The shop was full of very unique and creatively designed lamps. What we were most interested in were the mica shades. I didn't know that anyone made the shades anymore, so we were very pleased to find an outfit who did such a fantastic job of it. it didn't take us long to make up our minds what we wanted, and we had excellent help from the staff who were very professional and patient, even though there were many customers. On our return trip to pick up the shades we met with Sue Johnson. The shades were everything we had hoped for and Sue even helped us fix the shade at just the right height for the base. One of her great staff did the work in a jiffy. We were !00% satisfied read less
Lamp Repair Service in Rohnert Park
- Business Description:We are an Electrical Contracting Company providing top quality electrical services to South Bay, East Bay, and the Peninsula! Dave Lee, the owner of Dalcon Electric, started doing electrical work in the San Jose area over 30 years ago. Then, in 1993, he started Dalcon Electric in San Jose. With over 30 years of experience in both residential and commercial work, we take pride in our expertise and professionalism. We always give you a fair price and can often recommend ways to save you money o.. read lessRecent Review:Great. Very efficient and willing to answer questions. I would hire them again.Judith K.
- Business Description:The Home Doctors specialize in all aspects of home repair and remodeling
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:The refrigerator went out in July 2018, I hired another company in January 2019 to finish the repair. They made one trip, my refrigerator was repaired.Edward H.
- Business Description:HANDYMAN SERVICES
- Business Description:Ally Electric and Solar, Inc.s purpose is to serve the our own community, to make sure the Electrical Work or Solar System Installation experience is joyful, easy, and rewarding. This means: *Dealing with customers ethically and honestly *Producing a quality product that you can depend on to look and function exactly as promised *Eliminating all sources of frustration *Realizing a fair and reasonable profit at a reasonable cost to you. In a summary: Taking an ethical approach to building your.. read less
- Business Description:We sell lamp shades in hardback, silk, glass and mica, and have over 2000 lamp shades in stock. We do repair and restoration of most lighting fixtures - incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent, from chandeliers to floor and table lamps. The very best way to choose a lamp shade for your floor or table lamp is to bring the fixture in for use to custom fit for you - it's a bit of a hassle to bring your lamp in, but we think you'll find it's worth the effort read less
- Business Description:In business since 1995, we are a smaller company so we give you personal service. We treat each home as our own, and we do each job one at a time. From start to end we make sure our customers are satisfied. We get our business from word of mouth and that means that customer care is our number one priority read less
- Business Description:Family owned. Additional phone number - (408)930-1598.
- Business Description:Two locations: 15255 S. Highway 99 Frontage Road Manteca CA 95337 & 7074 Commerce Circle Pleasanton, CA 94588 We are a C-15 and C-54 licensed flooring contractor with a wholesale flooring showroom in Manteca. Our new Pleasanton location is scheduled to open in May 2014. We do not sub-contract any of the labor and we carry full Worker's Comp and General Liability Insurance. Feel free to verify our license status at the Contractor's State License Board: www.cslb.ca.go read less
- Business Description:We are a full service electrical company with the most recent technology's, payments accepted by, check, cash, visa, mastercard, american express, all major credit cards via Square Iphone with sign and receipits via text or email read less
See all 2 highly rated companies in Rohnert ParkJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lamp repair service articles
Find lamp repair shops in
- Santa Rosa
- Glen Ellen
- Boyes Hot Springs
- Saint Helena
- Bodega Bay
- Monte Rio
lamp repair shops in Rohnert Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ally Electric & Solar Inc855 Marina Bay Pkwy
- Ally Electric & Solar Inc
- Greenlawn Gardening & Landscaping220 Cyprus Ave
South San Francisco, California
- Greenlawn Gardening & Landscaping
- Handyman John2512 San Bruno Ave.
San Francisco, California
- Handyman John
- InSequent793 Broadway
- Jazzy Joel Productions921 Transport way Suite 12A
- Jazzy Joel Productions
- Legacy Glass1800 El Camino Real Suite D
Menlo Park, California
- Legacy Glass
- Mike’s Vintage Lamp Repair & Restoration166 sierra drive
- Mike’s Vintage Lamp Repair & Restoration
- owl arts50 Loop 22
- owl arts
- Rachel Blindauer Interior Design102 NE 2nd St
Boca Raton, Florida
- Rachel Blindauer Interior Design
- VE Electric1011 Mason St Ste 9
- VE Electric