Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Red Bluff, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Red Bluff
- Realm Engineering, Surveying and Land PlanningJason Vine with Realm Engineering provided great service. Set up a time with him to meet on site and he will be there.
Land Surveyors in Red Bluff
- Business Description:Foster well drilling has been in business since 1943 family owned & operated. Full service well drilling & pump services same day service on pumps & have drilled over 750,000 feet in Shasta county specializing in hard to find water areas. All credit cards accepted. Free estimate
- Business Description:Listen. Understand. Develop. Realm delivers a comprehensive list of engineering and planning services that meet the diverse needs of clients and communities. We begin every project by listening to the challenges faced by our clients in order to gain a thorough understanding of the objectives, so that we can develop and implement creative ideas and progressive solutions to fulfill our clients goalsRecent Review:The surveying took no time at all and they got plans back to me very quickly.Jared W.
- Business Description:Civil Engineering, Land Surveying and Land Planning services for private landowners and developers. We are a company of less than 10 employees, over 35 years in business and we accept all forms of payment.
- Business Description:Land divisions, Site Development Surveys, Civil Engineering
- Business Description:4 employees. Industrial and domestic sales and service of all types of sewing machines..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Los Molinos
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Shasta Lake
- Forest Ranch
land surveyors in Red Bluff
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Duane K. Miller Civil Engineer, Inc.PO BOX 1307
- Duane K. Miller Civil Engineer, Inc.
- EDS Engineering and Land Suveying2730 Ventura Street #d
- EDS Engineering and Land Suveying
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company991 Lake Blvd., A1
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company
- Realm Engineering, Surveying and Land Planning1447 Market St Suite B
- Realm Engineering, Surveying and Land Planning
- Steve Foster Well Drilling7021 Eastside Rd.
- Steve Foster Well Drilling