Dr. Hauler

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Located in

Pioneer, CA 95666

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We specialize in: Estate clean outs Yard clean up Green waste removal Appliance removal Furniture removal Garage and storage clean outs Rubbish/trash removal Eviction clean outs Also offer delivery services: Gravel Firewood Rock Dirt Also will pick up and deliver furniture and appliances. Call or text for a free no obligational estimate! Thank you...

hauling (5)trash removal (1)

08/26/2021

Excellent service. Sent three pics of what needed to be hauled, and I was given a price quote over the phone. Other companies quoted more but Dr. Hauler was very reasonable with what I needed gone, and it was alot! I'll definitely be calling them for all my future hauling needs. Thank you so much Dr. Hauler!!!

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

08/24/2021

We were very pleased with the work that was done. He hauled away everything and even cleaned the area so well it was a very pleasant surprise. I recommend Dr. Hauler for all your hauling needs.

Description of Work
yard debri clean out

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

08/24/2021

Eddie & his crew were amazing ! The company I work for just reopened & had a ton of junk that needed to be removed. They were on time and worked efficiently. This was my first time using a junk removal company and I will highly recommend them they were affordable with great customer service we couldn’t of asked for a better experience we will definitely be using their services in the future

Description of Work
Hauled off garbage and junk

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

08/24/2021

Very well. Ed is a hard worker and very professional with reasonable rates. I would definitely hire him again & recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Hauling yard debris and unwanted items

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

08/24/2021

Eddie was very professional in clearing out the back of my rental property after tenants had left multiple truck loads of junk. The estimation cost was fair and the job was finished quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend Dr Hauler for any of your hauling needs!!

Description of Work
Junk removal

Work Completed On 08/24/2021