If you want to tear down a building, deconstruction can be a better option than demolition. Deconstruction is environmentally friendly, can help the community, and save your money. Learn how to deconstruct a house step-by-step.
Get matched with top home builders in Pebble Beach, CA
There are 10 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Pebble Beach
- Santos ConstructionOne word... Outstanding! Fast response to request, good communication on progress and timely completion. Work quality above expectations. 1st class! Very important to me that workers were covered by liability insurance and workman's comp. We will use again when needed.
- Trig Builders Inc.Ezra and his professional team recently worked on renovations on our house in Ventura county. The house was not remodeled for over 20 years now and it really needed a major update before we moved in. His team did a complete remodeling of the 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, common areas and reconfigured the 2nd floor space, including the installation of the air conditioning. Ezra provided a very fair estimate and time frame to finish the work and the team not only completed everything within the scheduled time frame but were extremely courteous and accommodating often going above and beyond the ask to create beautiful spaces read less
- JRG Construction CoHere is a letter we wrote to John, owner of JRG. It pretty much sums up our experience and how we feel about the work he did: John, Now that our remodel is complete and we have passed our final inspection we’d like to express our sincere appreciation for the fine job you, your carpenter and your subcontractors have done. The workmanship and attention to detail has been outstanding and it really shows in the final results. When you began work, the house was a rundown gutted shell and now it is a showcase home like those you see on the pages of Sunset Magazine! By far and away this has been the most major construction project we have ever undertaken – almost a total rebuild. Because we had heard so many “contractor from h***” stories from friends, we were more than a little apprehensive when we committed to begin this project. But as the work progressed, it became clear to us that you are a man of integrity, that you take pride in your work, and that you hold your subcontractors to a similar high standard. In the end we can say without question that you served our needs exceptionally well. You met your budget and time commitments and you did a great job of keeping us informed about your progress. You also explained challenges you ran into in plain English and clearly articulated the options to resolve them. Given the size and cost of this job, we had braced ourselves for a stressful and difficult process. But it was actually pretty painless and kind of exciting to witness the transformation of a dilapidated house into the comfortable and attractive home it is today. And we give you all the credit for making this a pleasant process that resulted in a place that our family will enjoy for many years to come. Warmest regards, Larry and Bar read less
- Baggett Construction ServicesMax Baggett and his crew did structural repairs and replaced siding around the entry on our home. The way his men worked on the job was impressive. Every step was thought out in advance and their high skill level was obvious. They were professional and friendly. The job was done quickly, yet they never looked rushed. Max explained what was needed and they delivered. With many years of experience in the industry, Max was able to accurately tell me what he would find before he ever started. This meant we were able to plan our expenditures. In addition, Max has a great eye for esthetic elements. He recommended some visual changes that would improve the looks of the home and save money. When he was done, the entry of our home was not just restored to good condition but built better and looked more inviting than when new. I?ve been around different kinds of construction most of my life and seen all levels of workmanship and building practices. Max Baggett and Baggett Construction are among the best. I highly recommend Max to those who want professional, quality work done in a timely manner and at a fair price read less
- John L Moore Electrical ContractorfFirst Robert came at 10:00 AM in the appointed time. He listened attentively, then checked the doorbell, the electrical box, and the light switch in the office. He wrote out an estimate and stated he would send a man out in the afternoon. An older gentleman arrived just before noon. He was shown all the areas he was to work, and he performed extra work. He checked the electrical box and tightened two of the fixtures. He put in a new switch in the laundry room. He also indicated that the wires were bent on the doorbell she he worked on that. He fixed the office switch where one of the wires had come loose making the overhead lights not come on. It was all fixed in a short time. I wanted to pay this man, but he said, and quot;You can call Robert and let him pick it up if you want. I persuaded him to take the check in payment that way everything was concluded at once. Overall they did a great job, in a timely and professional manner read less
- Brown Behr BuildersThey were very professional and I had an excellent experience with them. It was a younger guy who started contracting from back east. He was a nice guy and was a lone soldier. It's perfect if you're doing a bathroom or something small with different skills. If you're doing a bigger project, that may not be such a great thing read less
- Fischer Construction IncWe called them and they came out. The fellow was very nice and very responsible. He gave a quote and it was higher than we wanted for a particular bathroom. We said that would be about enough to put in a garage, we didn't know, and so maybe a garage would be doubled and he said he could put in a garage for the same price. But it was just a particular bathroom and for some reason it was high and way beyond our budget. We were just really trying to upgrade and kind of get ready for an inspection, so we didn't want to make a whole lot of major changes. But he was very responsive and a very nice gentleman. And when I asked him about the garage, he went out and took the time to take a look at it and said where he thought it could be placed and what he felt how much we could possibly put one in for and we really appreciated that. He certainly seemed very willing to be helpful and cooperative. He seemed like a nice guy and so if we do get around to do a garage we certainly might be calling him read less
- Young & Burton IncI have used them for almost 20 years. I literally didn't buy my home in a new area until I knew they could work on the house even though it was out of their work area. I trust them with any project for my home. They are so honest and they truly care about their customers. I am also very meticulous to detail and I think I have met my match with them. I would urge anybody to use this company if you want to have people in your home you can trust to do great work read less
- Le Blanc Construction.John Leblanc made a thorough inspection during which I described in detail the work to be done. The job required the removal of a large mound of poor quality, stony soil as well as the removal of a large quantity of coarse gravel and some modifications to a steel reinforced concrete patio. He sent me an estimate in a few days. I agreed to the terms and his crew arrived on time on the appointed day. John's crew worked steadily for 2 1/2 days removing several tons of dirt and gravel and a few rocks all by pick and shovel. They had to use a concrete cutter to shape the patio and all of the debris was loaded on a large truck by wheelbarrow and hauled away. On the third day they brought in approximately one ton of topsoil and spread it over the new plantable area. All debris was swept up and the entire area was left clean and ready to be utilized as a garden/patio. The workers were very open to my suggestions and were willing to do a few extra s such as cutting bevels at the corners of the concrete and bring in good topsoil at no extra charge. I got exactly what I wanted and the job was better than I hoped fo read less
- Haener ContractingThey did what they said they were going to do but unfortunately, the nature of the project was the reason I didn't use them.
House Builders in Pebble Beach
- Business Description:Specializing in GENERAL CONTRACTING, REMODELING AND NEW CONSTRUCTION! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:It went great.Well he's a nice guy and honest and hardworking and his very good. He got things done in a really good time and the quality was great. So I'm very happy and pleased. I'm gonna use him again for my next project for sure read lessJohn M.
- Business Description:We are your local ADU specialist. Convert your garage to an ADU--Accessory Dwelling Unit! Also known as a studio, granny unit, 2nd home and more! We can help you from start to finish and accomplish the whole process, turnkey style! From permits and plans, all the way to finding a tenant for you. And we have many great financing options for you. You can be net positive from the start === earn rental income with no money out of pocket! We also offer new construction, additions and custom remod.. read less
- Business Description:General Contractor provides service from the ground up. All phases of remodel and additionsRecent Review:Smoothly. Dave is easy to work with. With expenses in mind he listens to your project wishes and with his mantra, "Can Do" he gets the job done. He is a Navy SeaBee (Construction Battalion) Veteran and has such a great attitude and pride in his work read lessElizabeth R.
- Business Description:I am a general contractor with 15+ years of experience. I am detailed oriented.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro.. read lessRecent Review:Extremely smooth process from start to finish. I took several months evaluating different companies and in the end went with Mega Power. I am glad I did considering the feedback I got from friends that went with other companies. They arrived on time when they said they would and they finished on time when they estimated they would. The system was on when they estimated it would be on. Overall, very happy. 5 star recommendation read lessGeorge M.
- Business Description:We are an all phase general contracting company specializing in home remodeling and room additions. My crew and I are very hard working, clean and pay attention to detail. Precision Built Construction has been serving Santa Cruz and the surrounding county's and cities for over 20yrs and has been A rated on Angie's list for 10 years, with multiple Super Service Awards. We look forward to doing business with you and please call today read lessRecent Review:So glad I found Jason through Angi Worked with me every step of the way. He found solutions to aesthetic problem areas. Kept the work going on schedule. Cleaned up work debris. He and his son were polite and professional. I’m ready to start phase two. Hope he will have time in his schedule read lessJR B.
- Business Description:Residential Maintenance (Handyman Services)
- Business Description:At David & Son construction we provide free estimates and onsite design consultations. With 30+ years of experience in all aspects of construction, We provide a new and unique ideas for your next project. -Kitchen and bathroom renovations -Tile and stone -Doors and windows -Termite, Fire, Water damage Electrical and lighting -Paint and texture Plumbing and water heater services Handyman services read lessRecent Review:Very happy with the quality of the work! The kitchen and bathrooms turned out great. The customer service was excellent and very dependable. Would highly recommend David & Son Construction.Kim A.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read less
- Business Description:As a full-service, insured and experienced general contractor you can count on C P Innova Construction. To offer you the best residential services and results every step of the way. Kitchens, bathrooms, floors, additions and remodel specialist. To a classic old fashion looking to the high ending modern finish styles. Owner-operated with more the 10 years of experience read less
Deals in Pebble Beach for Home Builders
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Need a little help learning how to price construction jobs? If you’re a general contractor looking for some guidance on how to win the bidding process and make more profit per job, we’ve got you covered. Keep reading for more.
Generating new leads is vital to the success of any contractor business. Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, new leads don’t have to be hard to come by. Learn how to grow your business in this guide for general contractors.
Find home builders in
- Pacific Grove
- Carmel By The Sea
- Del Rey Oaks
- Carmel Valley
- San Juan Bautista
- Santa Cruz
- Scotts Valley
- Big Sur
home builders in Pebble Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Baggett Construction Services17874 Moro Rd
- Bakker ConstructionPO
- Balestreri Builders IncPO Box 1308
- bayshor builders248 navajo dr
- Bayview Construction & Environmental73 W. Carmel Valley Road A-1
Carmel Valley, California
- BG Construction20 Frisch rd
- Bradford Lynn Terry Construction7441 Leafwood Drive
- Burke Construction680 Lighthouse Ave., #51824
Pacific Grove, California
- Baggett Construction Services
- C P Innova Construction 3039 Zanetta Dr
- C. M. Peletz | General Contractors2021 The Alameda
San Jose, California
- C.R. Whitney & Son, Inc.PO Box 827
- California Construction Company660 Lone Tree Rd
- Can-Do Construction755 Via Manzana
- Carapezza BuildingPO Box 346
- Carmel Stone Imports1725 Contra Costa St.
- Castilian Custom ConstructionPO Box 1643
- Cortez Construction general contractor #92689316909 El Rancho Way
- Cullumber Engineering6930 Destiny Dr
- CWDesign Solutions52 Eucalyptus Dr.
- Cypress Construction3390 Trevis Way
- Cypress Development Company1120 Forest Ave. #176
Pacific Grove, California
- C P Innova Construction
- Darrough Construction, Inc1795 Matthews Ln
Santa Cruz, California
- David & Son Construction
SAN JUAN BAUTISTA, California
- Davis & Associates1292 Kifer Rd 805
- DelReal Designs108 Park st
- DM Ryan Construction Inc1115 E. San Martin Ave.
San Martin, California
- DRC Construction715 CA-68
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Darrough Construction, Inc
- Engler Construction Co Inc1679 Little River Dr
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Evergreen ConstructionP.O. Box 51156
Pacific Grove, California
- Engler Construction Co Inc
- Macedo ConstructionPO Box 51144
Pacific Grove, California
- McCoy Building Inc.299 Reindollar Ave.
- Mega Power Electric, Inc7661 Densmore Ave
Van Nuys, California
- Mike Donnelly ConstructionPO Box 223052
- mill direct327 lighthouse
- Monterey Bay Construction Inc.510 Airport Road Suite B
- Monterey Coast ConstructionPO BOX 189
- Monterey Peninsula Construction971 N. Main St Suite 14
- Monumental Construction325 Donnas Ln
- Morales Contruction & Consulting2143 Freedom Blvd
- Macedo Construction
- Ryan Builders Inc.PO Box 927
- Ryan Builders Inc.
- S & J Carrera Construction1961 Main St
- Sampaolo Builders3240 Del Monte Blvd
- Sanden Construction Inc.162 Mar Monte Ave
- Santa Lucia Engineering inc.3771 Rio Rd. Suite 112
CARMEL BY THE SEA, California
- Seacliff Construction and Design1627 Calypso Dr
- South Coast Construction255 E Bolivar St #177
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S & J Carrera Construction
- Verde Enterprises 1961 Main St
- Verde Enterprises
- ZENDA HEATING & SHEET METAL399 Reservation Road Suite J
- ZENDA HEATING & SHEET METAL