Automatic Sprinkler Controls Inc

California: Contractors
01/01/1900

13915 Saticoy St

Panorama City, CA 91402

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Commercial and residential, large or small projects welcome. Certified water manager, trained personnel. Phone support available for most irrigation controllers. Award wining....

irrigation system (293)lawn & landscaping (18)plumbers (12)lighting (3)

09/30/2020

Great people, great attitude, great price.

Description of Work
They repair my sprinkler system.

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/17/2020

these guys did a good job with my sprinklers. they were on time and had good prices

Description of Work
sprinkler system installed

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

11/29/2019

He came to view yard to see what was needed and said he’d get back with a quote and I never heard from again. A total flake and very disappointing because I found him knowledgeable and personable.

Description of Work
Sprinkler installation

Work Completed On 11/28/2019

The proposal was emailed to the client on 11/3 and we follow-up with a phone call on 11/5 to confirm it was received and if the client had any questions. The client said she did not receive the proposal. We verified her email address, said we would re email and to contact us if it was not received. Did not hear from her that it was not received.

10/09/2019

The team was professional but I had problems with the owner. (1) He installed a Rachio system which requires specific cell phones which I did not have. So I have never been able to control the system. (2) He was to install the system according to Santa Monica specifications and he did not do that. (3) He abandoned support of the system and I have had to monitor it manually. The job cost $3000.

Description of Work
Install irrigation system for entire property

Work Completed On 04/11/2016

In order to setup the Rachio we need the customer to provide the WiFi password. Without this we cannot set it up the controller. After 3 visits to setup the Rachio I referred the customer to Rachio directly who could help solve the Rachio / Wifi connection and had not received any feedback since than. Over the past 2 years we have installed and setup over 500 Rachio units and am a preferred Rachio...

08/01/2019

We initially misdiagnosed the issue, but the company was flexible and responsive. Initial payment was applied to larger project. Technicians were professional (one scheduling mix-up, but company was apologetic), diligent, and polite. I would hire them again for other projects and plan on referring them to my parents.

Description of Work
Install high range pressure regulator at shut off valve; drip pressure regulator and filter after the valve.

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

02/25/2019

Martin came out reviewed our system and a few days later provided a proposal for the work. After some delays due to the rain, Martin scheduled a day to start the work. He and his crew showed up on time ready to go. These guys are the real deal, not amateurs in a beat up van. They are total professionals who show up on time, are well spoken, are professional in their presentation and demeanor, and ...

Description of Work
Complete overhaul of sprinkler system

Category irrigation systems,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

02/25/2019

These guys are A+ Pros. They are courteous and show up on time. I would recommend them to anyone. Matt

Description of Work
Refurbish sprinkler system

Work Completed On 06/23/2019

12/12/2018

Mr. Adams came promptly to my house to give an estimate. He was very nice and professional and said he would go back to the office and call me with a price. He did and I hired him and he came out, I think it was a few days later, but on a date convenient for both of us. Mr. Adams was right on time and had the two sprinkler heads stalled very quickly, yet done properly. He tested the sprinklers and...

Description of Work
I needed 2 more sprinkler heads for more coverage on my steep hill

Work Completed On 11/24/2018

11/12/2018

Went very well. Came on time. Very enthusiastic. Price was good.

Description of Work
Replace sprinkler box

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

10/18/2018

It went fine. Previous work they had done made it much easier to handle the problem when it arose.

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair-leak near valve

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

Landscaping, lawn irrigation, lighting & plumbing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard