Flux Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2015

10061 Riverside Dr

North Hollywood, CA 91602

Flux Construction is a professional, California licensed, general contractor in Los Angeles and the greater area. We, at Flux Construction, specialize in the planning and building of residential room additions and executing whole house remodeling projects. As a small construction and remodeling company, we are able to provide our customers with a more personalized experience. We are committed to exceeding your expectations with proven methods of project management and our attention to details, we believe that each project must be completed with quality, timeliness and integrity, while providing excellent customer service throughout every stage of the project, and after....

09/02/2017

Peter J.

Flux Construction completely remodeled our house. We purchased a 1960 mid-century modern house that was a bit of a fixer. The scope of work included moving many of the interior walls, installing a new floor and completely remodeling our kitchen and bathrooms. Liran was great; responsive, helpful and thorough. Liran was particularly great in helping us think through the implications of our design and layout choices. We LOVE our master bathroom and it wouldn't be nearly as great without his help. We also really appreciated the way Flux Construction handled the couple of inevitable issues that came up in a project this large. Having a good communication was so important for us because we had no experience remodeling a home. Flux Construction really made the whole process easier and less stressful. Ultimately, we love our home and really appreciate the work they did!

Description of Work
Interior Remodel

Category ceramic tile,electrician,picture framing,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,house painters,interior painters

08/08/2017

Roye M.

I met with Liran after already meeting with several contractors. He was on-time for the appointment, polite and very knowledgeable. Several days later we met again where he provided a written estimate for all work to be done. I liked what I saw, the estimate was well organized and clear. Cleanliness was taken care of as there was a dumpster outside on the street for the whole duration of the project. The house looks great, they even hired a professional photographer to take pictures of the work. I am very satisfied with the quality of the workmanship and overall I’m very happy with Flux Construction.

Description of Work
Home remodeling

Category remodeling

06/17/2017

JILL D.

They were great. I highly recommend them. Their price was in the middle of all the bids, which I think is a reasonable place to be.

Description of Work
They built an addition on our house.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home builders

03/07/2017

Joanne G.

When my wife & I were recently looking to remodel our house we were recommended to Flux Construction by a friend & we are very pleased. Liran (the owner) was very professional in every aspect of the project. I felt like we were dealing with an old friend almost. The whole team was very helpful from the beginning to the end in explaining the process which put us at ease. We bought our house knowing it will have to be completely renovated but couldnt afford it at the time, once we got some equity on our house we decided its time to make a change. We refinanced our house and needless to say we were extra careful and picky in our contractor selection. Everything from our initial meeting, to the little details, to the final product met & actually exceeded our expectations. Thank you once again Liran & crew. Keep up the great work guys!

Description of Work
A complete renovation for our house.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

02/28/2017

Manmohan B.

Firstly, I highly recommend Flux Construction. We recently used Flux to expend and renovate our entire house. We have been delighted with the entire process and the results. I feel that we worked with someone that really takes pride in the quality of the work they're doing. Their employees were always professional and courteous. They always kept us up to date on the progress of the job. They were very considerate and made sure everything was protected and covered during the Remodel. Renovation can be stressful- but having Flux as our contractors really helped alleviate the majority of our concerns and I will definitely be calling them for any future needs.

Description of Work
Expand and renovate our house

Category ceramic tile,electrician,picture framing,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home builders,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

02/23/2017

Taimin A T.

We hired Flux construction to build a guest house separate from our home. When we first approached them, the owner of the company, Eran Drori, was the individual we spoke with. After we decided to contract them, we had a second meeting to go over all the details and sign the contract. The process was put in place and the permits obtained, building was started, and we now have a wonderful guest house for our out of town guests. We were truly impressed with the quality of the build from beginning to end. Each worker was friendly and knew exactly what they were doing and completed the job over and above all expectations. If we had a question during the build all we did was call Liran who was readily available. Thank you Flux construction, Eran, Liran, and the rest of the team!

Description of Work
Adding a guest house at the back of our house.

Category picture framing,hardwood floor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home builders,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

02/22/2017

Carmelith A.

2. We contracted our remodel project of a 1950s vintage home with Flux Construction. The entire project was well executed from the beginning to end. They were also the most responsive business during the initial bidding. Eran and his team of experts accomplished work that included electrical upgrades, plumbing upgrades, complete flooring and bathroom tile upgrades, New Kitchen and drywall work. The team held to schedule commitments and executed work in a professional way. The Quality of Workmanship from each area of trade was accomplished flawlessly. We will use Flux Construction again as we see them as trusted/professional partners that provide great workmanship, a fair market price, and a schedule you can count on. Special thanks to Liran for his stellar design touch, we absolutely love our upgraded and modernized home.

Description of Work
Liron upgraded our electrical panel, plumbing, and floor

Category electrician,plumbing,remodeling

02/17/2017

Deborah B.

I moved to Los Angeles in September from Florida. I was recently retired, Liran and Eran were recommended by a realtor to help me update the home I had purchased to be near my grandchildren. I had interviewed several contractors... but when I met Liran and Eran, their honesty, integrity, and determination to make my vision a reality for me in the most cost effective way was more than I had hoped for. They actually delivered my dream, with all of the above and more. I could not give anyone more thanks. I wish that everyone could be as lucky as I to have met them and had them take care of my home as if it were their own. They were in touch daily with me and made sure that everything was done as planned. They were A+ professional.

Description of Work
Liran and his crew remodeled my kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.

Category home remodeling,interior painters

02/14/2017

Michael M.

Flux did a spectacular job on our home remodel! They took a very tired, dated house and turned it into a beautiful home. This was our first experience with remodeling, and from planning the layout to finish - they made every step easy for us. Liran and Eran were in touch throughout the entire process, so there were no surprises, and it took a lot of the stress out of the renovation. They had fantastic crews who pay particular attention to detail to make everything perfect. They showed up on time, worked until they were finished, and cleaned up - every time. We especially appreciated their expert guidance and suggestions throughout the process. These guys are the best! We love this company and would happily recommend them to anyone else and plan to use them again.

Description of Work
The remodeling of the whole house.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

02/11/2017

Jon C.

What a complete pleasure to work with! Flux Construction were reasonable priced, efficient, honest and cared about my home. They did such a great job! They were ON TIME and super knowledgeable. We really love hosting our friends and family in our home, our kitchen was a separate room facing the back yard, so we had architectural plans made to add a large family room on the expense of our back yard, and open the kitchen to the new family room. It took Flux about 3 months to finish the job and we couldn’t be happier. If you are looking for honest and talented contractors at fair prices, then Flux Construction is exactly what you are looking for.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remolding

Category remodeling,home remodeling