Darrow Heating & Air Conditioning Corp

Founded 1948 • With Angi since October 2005

Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our customers keep returning. We take pride in being an Industry leader in the latest cutting edge technology in home comfort, commercial, and industrial systems. We also specialize in a wide variety of commercial clean room applications, Siemens Control Systems and large forced air systems. For information on system maintenance, service, or repair, or for questions regarding a new or existing system installation, click on the 'contact us' button below or call us for a quote at (818) 255-1600. California State Contractors License #114301....

Michael Howard Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning

MICAHEL HOWARD PLUMBING-ROOTER-HEATING-AIR CONDITIONING is a service company that is interested in repair before replacement. Any floor heater, gravity, wall, forced air heater can be repaired as long as it's safe. If replacement is the only option, we will give you options on what your home or business will have installed. We are honest and hard working and will have the repair cost writen before any work begins. We want to be in business for a long time.

RR Electric Heating & Air

Established in 1995. We operate a fleet of vans with professional technicians who provide a full range of Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater services. Over the years, we have consistently delivered the best quality assistance in electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater services. If you are looking for a professional company, contact RR Electric, Heating & Air Conditioning. We guarantee fast, friendly and reliable help from qualified specialists. From simple repairs and service to installation of new systems. We have years of proven experience with all types of electrical, heating, air conditioning and water heater systems. We service and install all makes and models. We are a full service company that offers a wide variety of services. Call any day...any time...and speak to a live representative! Call us now (855) 534-4957

Offers by RR Electric Heating & Air on Angi
Universal Heating And Air

AC repair AC installation Heating and cooling supply mini split install air ducts install and cleaning heater repair ductless system repair

02/21/2018

Well. These guys are knowledgeable and professional .

Description of Work
Replaced one air conditioning unit and furnace.

05/23/2017

Great service, professional team and highly skilled He was at my house by 8:30 and he quickly told me the problem, gave me a fair estimate and brought his talented team in. We were back up and running that day.

Description of Work
Our air conditioning fan wasn't running and we had another company come in and look at it and they did not instill confidence that they would fix it. I looked up Darrow Heating and AC called the number on a Saturday morning at 7:30 and Darrow picked up! It turned out that our electrical system for AC was not installed properly and a short had occurred and needed new electrical run and new coolant.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

The Darrow Team appreciates the time you took to provide feedback. Thank you for the nice review!

07/29/2014

First of all, I am a lawyer. I pay all of my bills immediately; have perfect credit. THERE WAS NO FOLLOW UP CALL TO LET ME KNOW WHEN THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE BACK. I have had no air conditioning since calling them. I want my money back from Angie's list as it's a b******* list. Carol R. Hamilton, Esq. 818.482.7888. My report on Angies List will be scathing. I am an honest person that never rips peopl...

Description of Work
nothing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Darrow Heating has no record of Ms [Member Name Removed] contacting us. There is no record of entry by name, address or phone number. Each call taken is entered into our database, information is saved permanently. Although calls may be voided, they cannot be deleted nor time of entry revised, removed or altered in any way once entered. There is no record of an invoice, current, past due or otherwi...

02/06/2013

Old furnace needed replacement. Darrow Heating had performed the original installation and service of the old unit. Have been pleased with the company over the years, so asked them to submit a bid. While they were not the least expensive, I ultimately chose them based on my experience with the firm. As before, the installation was prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Replacement of gas furnace and A/C coil.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your continued business with Darrow. Since 1948, Darrow has been owned and operated by the Darrow family, repeat customers like you are the reason we continue to be successful.

07/22/2012

Darrow put in our air conditioning unit 10 or 15 years ago. Since that time we have been on a semi annual maintenance program. They come out when they say, they check the system, generally changing the filter, clean it and do an excellent job. Their servicemen are always professional and we are pleased with their work ethic.

Description of Work
They conducted a semi annual check and maintenance on the air conditioning system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & Light Commercial Heating & AC, Ventilation Service, & Installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express