SECURITY UNLIMITED LOCKSMITH

Founded 1973 • With Angi since July 2005

15339 PARTHENIA ST

North Hills, CA 91343

Security Unlimited Locskmith is a family owned and operated business for over 40 years that specializes in all types of locksmith work. We have multiple vehicles and employees to provide fast quality work....

03/29/2012

ROBERT M.

I locked myself out of my house accidentally while retrieving the mail. Fortunately, I had my cell phone. Called one locksmith and got referred to Security Unlimited. An employee by the name of JR Carreno came out, picked the lock, didn't have to destroy it, charged a very fair price and I was back inside within the hour.

06/09/2010

Martin P.

Working on such an old piece of hardware is always a challenge. I removed the deadbolt lockset and they rekeyed it in their shop within an hour while I waited. There was no on-site service involved so I can't speak to that. The deadbolt operates super smoothly now. They even polished the new keys so they look good on my key ring. Bruce and Todd are very courteous and highly recommended.

Description of Work
Rekeyed a 40 year old deadbolt.

07/30/2009

Les H.

Had a balky entry door lock that is no longer made. Feared a complicated replacement was going to be needed, but he just removed the inside knob, and cleaned out 15 years of wear and tear jamming the mechanism. Within 10 minutes it was working like new again. No more broken wrists to leave the house :)

Description of Work
entry door knob lock mechanism cleaning.

09/16/2008

Sherry S.

Bruce arrived on time and was clear in explaining the procedure of rekeying my locks. It took about 1/2 hr all told to not only change my locks but to make extra keys for me. And I received a 10% discount with my AAA card.

Description of Work
Changing of locks on our new home. 2 doors total but 6 locks all together.

11/13/2006

DICK M.

They came out the same day I called, were reasonably punctual and did an excellent job. They charged $12.50 per lock and $1 each for 4 new keys plus $45 for the service call. The key that came with the house would only open the front door. The new keys open all 5 doors...smooth as silk.

Description of Work
Security re-keyed 9 locks in a house that I had just purchased. No problems.

08/19/2005

THE LOCKSMITH RESPONDED QUICKLY. HE HANDLED THE JOB PROFESSIONALLY & EFFICIENTLY.

Description of Work
I HAD LOCKED MY KEYS IN THE CAR, THEY CAME OUT & HANDLED IT FOR ME.

07/09/2005

ROBIN P.

THE MAN WHO HELPED ME WAS VERY KIND AND HELPFUL. THE ONE PROBLEM I HAD WAS THAT THEY DID TAKE A LITTLE LONGER THAN EXPECTED, BUT STILL I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE.

Description of Work
THIS LOCKSMITH COMPANY RUSHED OVER TO UNLOCK MY CAR, BECAUSE I LEFT THE ENGINE RUNNING.

07/01/2005

TIFFINIE S.

BRUCE FROM SECURITY UNLIMITED CAME OUT AND CHANGED ALL THE LOCKS ON MY HOME. HE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND courteous. HE DID THE JOB IN A TIMELY FASHION AND WAS ON HIS WAY.

Description of Work
SECURITY UNLIMITED CAME OUT TO MY HOUSE AND CHANGED ALL THE LOCKS ON MY HOME AND THEY MADE ME NEW KEYS.

San Fernando lock n key

San Fernando lock n key your #1 source for automotive service We make lost keys Repair locks Program keys And lockouts

LB Locks & Security

LB LOCKS & SECURITY is a great  choice for ALL your locksmith and security necessities Oz is the owner and operator of  LB LOCKS AND SECURITY! We are servicing the greater L.A area for over 15 years. Our team is certified and insured. We have built a reputation for fulfilling our  customers needs quickly, professionally and  reliably with attention to details. We are using the newest and the most updated equipment. We are available to consult and  educate you on all of your security needs. We always give personal care to all of our clients. WE provide 24 hour locksmith  solution  and we specialize in CCTV, Intercom systems and  access control, for residential and commercial  properties. Our team is able to handle any  locksmith job. We provide services ranging from: Locks changed/Rekeyed Locks/Deadbolts Installed High security locks Commercial Door Repair Commercial locks Master Key System Key Duplication CCTV Intercom system Access Control System Security Upgrades Home & Auto Lockouts and much more Call Oz for a free estimate (530) 330-7000 It will be our pleasure to assist  you.

All Over Locksmith

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

Offers by All Over Locksmith on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We specialize in Automotive, Residential, Commercial and Safes. We service all types of locks from standard to High security locks and all types of vehicles including electronic auto keys. Anywhere from lost car keys to home or business re-keying, we can provide it all