If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Nipomo, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Nipomo
- DM BuildersWe had Darren manage our kitchen remodel and he did an amazing job. He installed our butcher block counter tops and they are GORGEOUS. Darren also did our patio cover which we love so much! He also found our painter who did a fantastic job. We will always use Darren for any major home projects - he’s the best read less
- Tailored Living 855CA202We feel so lucky to have met Ron Blaski of Premier Garage. He does excellent work and is extremely professional, courteous, friendly and knows how to do EVERYTHING! From the first day he worked with us, Ron would always call to inform us when he was coming and he would always follow through. He's always punctual and always does what he says he going to do. His pricing is affordable and reasonable and you get a lot for your money. We will continue to use Ron for anything that needs to get done at the house read less
- Pacific Coast Re-BathThey did not finish the work and I cannot get a callback from them. I've called them about 7 times. I talked to the installer last Friday. He said that he would text his boss and I never heard back from them. The installer's name was Shawn and the salesman was Alex Flores. They did a beautiful job for what they were contracted to do except they did not put in the baseboard. They ordered shower doors and they should have ordered tub doors. They piecemealed a wall; the tech told me I could just mud up that wall. The wall will crack and break when my grandkids come over if I mud it up. The job was beautiful except they did not fulfill the contract. I got two other estimates. I would probably not use them again read less
Bathtub Refinishers in Nipomo
- Business Description:Berry Construction and Restoration is a General Contractor specializing in all phases of construction. We also perform Restoration and Repairs due to Water, Fire, Wind, and Mold Damage. Berry Construction will work directly with you and your insurance company to insure that all repairs are done to your complete satisfaction and in a timely fashion read lessRecent Review:One day we noticed a musty smell in our bathroom. Behind the toilet the baseboard was discoloring and rotting out. We called our insurance company and the leak had damaged the wall and floor. The insurance company gave us a list of contractors to call. We called three of them left messages and waited. Well we didn’t have to wait long for Berry Construction. Randy called us back almost immediately. He was caring, empathetic, professional and explained the whole process from start to finish. We were very happy with Mike, Billy and the entire staff. We had open communication through the whole process, and they did an amazing job making us whole again. We will most definitely call Randy Berry and his team for our next remodeling project and highly recommend them for yours!!! Tony Wigney @thewigneyminute 559.790.438 read lessTony W.
- Business Description:We are a small general contracting company, we have 3 employees including myself. We are an honest and reliable local company and always provide excellent service and rates. We do not offer financing, however; we do bill on a draw basis. WE DO NOT SERVICE THESE AREAS AT THE MOMENT: - Avila Beach - Pismo Beach - Arroyo Grande - Nipom read lessRecent Review:Darren and his company are professional and very concerned the work meets are expectations. Over the moon for their work, would rehire them in a heartbeat!! Dr. EdwardEdward S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions read lessRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of it read lessL. B.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:The cost as listed includes labor only. I thought i paid more for quality work and went with a licensed contracctor for peace of mind that the work would be guarantted iif problems arised. I was mistaken. <br /> <br />SHODDY WORK: <br /> <br />(1) On installation of the new toilet. <br /> <br />The existing drain was positioned at 10.5" from the wall, yet he bought a 12-in rough-in toilet and forced it in even though it was off by 1.5 inches. As a result, it caused serious leaks for weeks that ruined the insulating and ceiling materials below. AT first, no one suspected the toilet because it was newly installed. He sent his employee who decided that it was caused by my old dishwasher. So I bought a new dishwasher. The leaks continued, and finally I detected the toilet leak. When the problem was identified that a wrong toilet was installed, I asked him why he did not buy the correctly sized toilet, he lied by saying that NO one made 10-in toilets anymore. It was a lie. Even if that were true, a competent plumber would not force a 12-n toilet into a 10-in drain knowing the toilet drain and the floor drain positions did not match. When i questioned him, he called me "irrational". I ended up with a useless toilet that he billed me for $188 (before tax), and I had to hire a plumber to fix the problem as he refused to own up to his mistake. <br /> <br />(2) Installing a drain for the washing machine without a p-trap. <br /> <br /> The foul odor came into the house because of the missing p-trap. When I told him about the smell and the missing p-trap, he initally berated me for having "zero knowledge" on the "Industry" and "sadly mistaken" because p-trap is not needed for a washer's drain. Late on, he admitted to the mistake but refused to fix it. <br /> <br />(3) Poor carpentry work <br /> <br />He was supposed to make an opening space in an existing storage room for the new washing machine. I gave him the specification which gives the dimensions of the washing machine to be 27" in width, and he cut an opening at exactly 27". NO extra space. The washing machine could not fit in the opening space that he cut. I had to pay someone else to widen the opening in order to install the washing machine in the space. <br /> <br /> Prior to this, he sent his electrician friend to fix the electrical wiring for two hours. Initially, he emailed me and claimed I owed him $240.00 for the work. Then later, realizing his plumbing mistakes, he texted me stating that the cost for fixing the plumbing problems that he caused would run about $315.00 which would be the same cost for the electric wiring that I owed him, and called it even. Raising from $240.00 to $315 to avoid responsibility. WOW. <br /> <br />What it ultimately cost me to correct the problems he caused was $188 for the useless toilet; $280.00 for re-plumbing cost; and $140.00 for sheet rock repair and widening the opening space. When i asked him to reimburse, he threatened to sue me for "harassment" and "slandering". Classic!!! <br /> <br />I have given him two months to right things, but he has not. I thought of filing a complaint with BBB, but I decided to let it go because i happen to have met his two sons who are quite adorable. I wish he had owned up to his mistakes and honored his warranty so that it would not have come to this poor review. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br / read lessholly l.
- Business Description:****WHITE *GLOVE*CLEANING**** THE NAME SAYS IT ALL! IF YOU NEED IT CLEANED THEN GIVE ME A CALL AND I WILL GET THE JOB DONE AND CHECK IT WITH MY WHITE GLOVE! I DO WEEKLY, BI-WEEKLY, MOVE IN, MOVE OUT, COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL. CALL OR EMAIL @ (805)769-6209 FOR A FREE IN-HOME ESTIMAT read less
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional DBAs - Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage, Independently owned and operated. Additional contact name - Merry Blaski. We have a ASID, NCIDQ certified professional designer and space planner to help with your Closet, Home Office, Laundry/Mudroom, Pantry, Entertainment Center and Wall Bed designing. We are specialists in using Wall Beads to help create that Multi-use Room--Home Office, Craft, etc./Guest Room. Why let a guest bed ta.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent work through and through. Sharon, the designer, came up with excellent plans for both projects. Ron installed the shelves and did an outstanding job. Both were very punctual and reliable and it was easy to communicate with them. They finished the job on time and on budget. <br / read lessDaniel S.
- Business Description:I have been working in San Luis Obispo County performing Handyman services for clients found by light advertising and word of mouth. I am independent, reliable, dependable, efficient and a hard worker. I am a military veteran and get discounts on the supplies I purchase for my clients. I have plenty of local references of the work I have completed read lessRecent Review:Had to help remove sod...brought his kids to do work, and they tired easily. New fence that was installed is failing after two years, fence posts are failing, not enough fence posts were installed. Fence and lattice repair bent and failing read lessJacalyn K.
- Business Description:With over 60 years combined experience in renewing and remodeling residential, industrial, commercial and agricultural properties; Flawless Finish can guarantee satisfaction and ease of mind when working on your project. We can foresee possible problems and mitigate them with a number of solutions so you don't have to, while being extremely efficient completely transparant. You can enjoy the process instead of dread it. Call us today for a FREE estimate read less
- Business Description:SM Plumbing and Handyman Service provides home repair and plumbing services. If we are not at your home within an hour of when we say we will, then you get a discount. We finish work on time even if we have to work extra hours, at no additional charges. Lowest cost of labor in the Central Coast. Drain Cleaning, leaks we can be there in less then an hour read lessRecent Review:He was nice and polite, but it took him too long and he didn't show up on time. He told me that it would only take 3 hours, but it ended up taking 7. He didn't give me a senior citizen discount, I asked him if he offers this when I first called him and he said he did. I had another appointment scheduled, but I ended up cancelling it. I would never use him again read lessRae K.
- Business Description:C-54 Licensed Tile Contracting company we are in the business of beautification of living spaces. we cater to the general contractor, business owner and homeowner
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Arroyo Grande
- Grover Beach
- Pismo Beach
- Santa Maria
- Avila Beach
- San Luis Obispo
- Los Alamos
- Santa Margarita
- Vandenberg Village
- Los Osos
- Morro Bay
- Los Olivos
- Santa Ynez
- Paso Robles
bathtub refinishers in Nipomo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Tubs
- California Tile and Stone Masons322 Ledo Pl
Arroyo Grande, California
- California Tile and Stone Masons
- Flawless Finish
San Luis Obispo, California
- Flawless Finish
- Mr Home Repairs1864 Beach st #C
- Mr Home Repairs
- RADCO Home Improvement413 S Ranch St
Santa Maria, California
- RADCO Home Improvement
- SM Plumbing And Handyman ServicesPO Box 977
Santa Maria, California
- SM Plumbing And Handyman Services
- Tailored Living 855CA2028410 El Camino Real Ste F
- Tailored Living 855CA202