Sunbrite Pools

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2012

Sunbrite Pools specializes in custom swimming pools, hardscape and backyard remodels. New Construction + Remodel. Pools | Hardscape | Firepits | Patio Covers | BBQs | and much more. ASK ABOUT OUR FREE DESIGN SERVICE! *limited time...

Fynbos Designs

I am a Certified Nursery Professional with 15 years of experience in the landscape and garden nursery industries. I offer affordable computer generated landscape designs. I also do just about any garden project there is from planting, trimming, spreading bark to identifying and treating garden pest. You name it and I most likely have the necessary experience to do the job. I work primarily by myself but for very large jobs I make a team available. I offer free quotes. I can either work an hourly rate or bid on the job. Whatever makes you more comfortable. Contact me via phone and email. I can provide references and I can direct you to my Instagram if you would like to see more of my work. Once again, I am honest and affordable. I will work with you to get the results you want. Thank you for your consideration. -Andy

Cambridge Landscaping

Professional Landscape Installation Company. Cambridge Landscaping proudly offers a range of services to accommodate every clients vision of outdoor luxury. Concrete pathways and driveways, pavers, exterior tile, outdoor kitchens, California rooms, fire pits, water features, irrigation, landscape lighting and electrical, decks, patio covers, custom barbeques, seating/retaining/boarder walls and fencing, drainage, artificial turf and sod installation. Call us today for your estimate, and let's get started!

Griffs Pools And Spas

Dependable Pool Cleaning Experts Are you maintaining your own swimming pool or spa and wondering whether you're doing it right? Are the chemicals correctly measured and safe? When taking care of your pool has become a hassle, If your pool needs maintenance, call the professionals of Griff's Pools and Spas. We offer pool services ranging from installation to regular cleaning, all at an affordable price.

07/19/2019

They did a great job, they exceeded all my expectation and I would recommend them, they are professional and on time.

Description of Work
They did resurfacing the pool and resurfacing fountain.

Category pool cleaners,fountains,swimming pools

07/19/2019

It was excellent. On time, professional, and they were also respectful.

Description of Work
Removed a spa and they also did all the re-plumbing and electrical work that went along with that. Re-tiled some part of our pool.

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

07/19/2019

It was great. Everything was great. They got it done on the time frame they said they would do. Good company to work with.

Description of Work
They did a full re-plaster on the community pool.

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

12/15/2015

Category pool cleaners

11/27/2015

Description of Work
Installed variable speed pump. All went well

Category pool cleaners