EK Marble

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2013

887 W 15th St

Newport Beach, CA 92663

For more than 30 years, EK Marble has provided California with high-quality and reliable natural stone restoration, marble floor polishing, and tile and grout cleaning services. EK Marble is fully licensed and insured to service clients throughout the Orange County area. We set ourselves apart from the competition by not only offering a wide selection of stone restoration services, but by offering competitive prices with a high level of experience and expertise. At EK Marble, we believe in the customer for life principle. This means that we will always treat you with the best customer service and offer you the most competitive prices in the business. We stand by our word to provide you with service that always exceeds your expectations. The main thing that sets us different from other stone restoration companies is that I do my own work that gives me a little less overhead which will reflect on the prices that I give to my customers. I’m what you call a tile mans tile man I work for several installers including stihl dealers and stone tile store owners to help with assortment of problems and issues. EK Marble is your best choice for restoring and maintaining the beauty of your natural stone and tile and grout surfaces. We provide free consultation to our customers as well as the expert information needed to properly maintain and preserve your investment....

floor cleaning (4)home remodeling (4)house cleaning (4)marble & granite (3)tile installation (3)floor buffing (1)flooring (1)

03/01/2021

The service was amazing and fantastic. They were my go-to-guy and they were the best. I would hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restoration of the marble floor.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,marble & granite,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2021

Think you very much

02/27/2021

Eric and team cleaned floors/tile in my new home purchase. They quickly scheduled time to complete the job and got it done in 1 day. I really appreciate the help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean tile and grout

CATEGORY house cleaning,buffing & polishing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

02/22/2021

Eric and his team were professional and informative from the initial consultation to the completion of their work. They made our beat up bathrooms and kitchen sink look practically new again. My wife and I are very appreciative!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2021

02/20/2021

Eric was amazing in being able to figure out what repair needed to be made to our granite island amd marble countertop in our bathroom. He explained everything throughly from the beginning to the end. They did a great job and left the areas clean when finished. I would recommend him to anyone having problems and needing repairs with their stone. We’re definitely use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,marble & granite,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2021

02/19/2021

Was promt and did a thorough job. Really great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite counter cleaning & polishing

CATEGORY house cleaning,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2021

02/06/2017

it went very well, we were very please

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they did every thing they quoted and great price

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2017

01/30/2017

I was very pleased with the service and professionalism of EK Marble. Eric was organized, prompt, and did an outstanding job on my marble. Also, he refinished my sister's tile too, and she was very pleased. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my Marble polished.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2017

11/03/2016

I had EK Marble come and polish and re-seal my travertine floors. What a difference it has made to my house. Eric, the owner did my job himself. He showed up on time, when he said he was going to do, took good care of my furniture, and did a great job in the time he said it was going to take him. In a day an age when people are all talk and no action - Eric and EK Marble were a refreshing change.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Polish and re-seal my travertine floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

We are the experts in the restoration, care and maintenance of stone & marble as well as travertine and other types of natural stone. EK Marble has been in the stone resurfacing and restoration business serving Orange County Ca. for more than 30 years.Stones Maintained: Marble - Marble is a stone which is composed of calcite, dolomite or serpentine which is capable of taking a nice polish. Granite - Granite is commonly used for countertops, kitchens. It is a hard stone and requires skill to hand