Vitor's Junk Hauling Service

Founded 2021 •

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Located In

Livingston, CA 95334

Home Remodeling - Merced C.A.

Home Remodeling - Merced C.A.

hauling
House remodeling project in Merced C.A. Needed junk hauled away.

TOO MUCH JUNK!?!? Vitors Junk Hauling Service can help you haul away junk for a very reasonable price. We offer a variety of junk hauling services like: Junk Hauling, Garbage Removal, Clean-Outs, Yard Debris Removal, Residential Services, Appliance Removal, Construction Clean-Out, Furniture Removal, and Mattress Removal. We have helped customers who are 100 miles away from us so distance is not an issue. We also offer load ups of any items you have purchased in a store. We will load up that item and deliver it to you with no questions asked. No job is too big nor too small for a clean home. ...

hauling (4)trash removal (2)

10/01/2021

Vitors hauling service was amazing. Not only are they affordable but they are super friendly & reliable. He went above & beyond what I was expecting. I had originally said one thing about items needing to be removed & then I changed my mind & added more stuff & not once did he complain. He went through with taking the items & more. I recommend this service for anyone needing things removed & hauli...

Description of Work
Hauling,

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

09/20/2021

I'm extremely happy with my decision to use Vitor's Junk Hauling Service. Vitor was courteous, professional, and went totally above and beyond. Vitor's Junk Hauling Service worked quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend Vitor and will definitely be using him again.

Description of Work
Large Furniture removal and other miscellaneous items

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

08/30/2021

Overall it was a great service. Vitors junk hauling helped me move out a lot of junk from my garage.

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

08/30/2021

It was amazing , he’s the sweetest most amazing hauler ever , we got the work done NICE and QUICK. I would definitely hire him again for ALL his Services :)

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services