We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

PRO1DAY

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

Beach blvd.

La Habra, CA 90631

PRO1DAY / Yard Rehab is a world-class landscaping business specializing in: new landscape design and installation, artificial grass, retaining wall Installations, D.G. walkways, flagstone walkways, sprinkler and drip systems, stone veners, complete renovation of current landscape, new construction
La verne  project
La verne

hardscaping

2021

04/24/2021

Dana F.

It was a good experience. Ric was easy to work with and paid close attention to detail. His crew was very professional! We love the end results💜

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, tree service, hardscaping

03/25/2021

Liz M.

It was fabulous. He's attentive to detail and his workers were great. They completed the task and then came back to make adjustment. I would use them again in a second.

Description of Work
He did landscaping work for me.

03/24/2021

David B.

They do good work. The owner Ric was absolutely wonderful, I consider him as a friend. He's always diligent, on time, responsive, and had great workers. The workers were personable, respectful, and cleaned up after themselves . His pricing is always competitive or better compared to other companies. Ric has a great eye for landscaping and design. In fact, he's gonna do another job he will put fountain in front of my property. It really fits what my wife is looking for.

Description of Work
They do exterior lighting, Christmas lighting - put some lights on my palm trees and various plants.

Category holiday decorators

03/17/2021

Pam P.

Rick and his crew were highly efficient and professional. Rick had several creative ideas on the design but was very open to my vision for the space. All in all, I have received several compliments from neighbors, friends and family on the final outcome. It’s beautiful and I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
front yard landscape

03/17/2021

DJ Smith Carson P.

Yard Rehab did an amazing job with our yard, it came out better than we hoped for. We would definitely recommend them to others, in fact we already have to some of our neighbors.

Description of Work
landscape lighting and plants

02/18/2017

John C.

They are excellent. He is an honest man and he doesn't overcharge.

Description of Work
They cleaned up the whole back yard.

11/09/2016

Steve O.

They did a great job of removing the dirt from the back yard. The 1 foot wide sidewalk extension was ok. The small amount of sod planted was ok. The flagstone patio was just pieces of flagstone set right on top of the dirt. The sitting wall was just blocks set two blocks high with an unattached cap block. Rick is the nicest guy, but it appears that they didn't know how to do the patio or wall. Rick offered to set the flagstone in cement, but we didn't trust that they would do it right. So we took down the wall and asked Rick to come and get the blocks. He didn't respond so we gave them away for free. We had someone else come and sand set the flagstone patio. After watching this second company install the patio, it appears that Rick's crew really didn't know what they were doing. We lost money having to pay twice for the same job. We learned that we have to do a better job of getting bids.

Description of Work
Removed dirt, laid about 1'x15' of sidewalk, planted a small amount of sod, made a flagstone patio and a small sitting wall.

Category hauling services, hardscaping

10/14/2016

Irene F.

This is the second time I have used PRO1DAY for my landscaping needs. Ric Robertson listened carefully to our needs and requests and produced exactly what we had in mind. I had them add two retaining walls, a stone path with large square pavers and a cement pad for parking. I was concerned about the transitions between the existing hardscape and the new addition. As you can see from the pictures, his team was very detailed oriented and matched the color of my other retaining walls perfectly. The transition between the round cap on the new wall and the tile cap of the existing wall was perfect. The work was finished on schedule, minimizing the inconvenience that renovation always causes. The price was among the lowest of the bids we received and the quality was high. You can't go wrong with PRO1DAY! I will be calling them again for renovation of my front yard.

Description of Work
Concrete block with stucco and railroad tie retaining walls constructed and cement pad laid in the back yard.

Category hardscaping

10/13/2016

Hugh B C.

Very disappointed. Thought I was getting a good referral from Angles list.

Description of Work
Call and left message about work I was looking to get done. Left message 10/3/16 and now a week later no call.

Category landscaping, lawn service, rototilling

09/25/2016

Thomas C.

I called him twice, left a message and he never had the courtesy of returning my calls.

Description of Work
Remove dirt in 2 areas and fill in with good soil and decorative rock.

04/08/2016

Keri K.

Ric and his team were amazing. First off, Ric has been so easy to work with. He communicates promptly and effectively and there were no surprises along the way. The price quoted was more than reasonable, and it entailed a lot of random items which needed to be completed. Ric understood our purpose and vision, and made it a reality. Ric and his team arrived on time, and did an incredible job. We have a very large yard, and it was overrun with weeds, vines, etc. They made it look like a new backyard within a single day. Everyone who was out here was friendly and helpful. I truly cannot say enough good things, and would not hesitate to use them again in the future should a need arise.

Description of Work
Clear out weeds, remove unwanted items, power wash house, install pavers, trim trees, remove vines, etc from trees and fences, haul away greenwaste

Category hauling services, lawn service, tree service, pressure washing, hardscaping

12/14/2015

Nicholas M.

I have been trying to contact this company. At one point in May, I was able to get a hold of Ric and have him come out for an inspection/quote. I had some follow up questions and he said he would get some answers for me and get back to me. I never heard back and I haven't been able to get a hold of him since. I have messaged the company on Angie's List, contacted them through email, text messaged their cell phone number, and called them with no response. I would love to have the service performed still at the cost purchased, but being as I haven't been able to get a hold of them for months, I'm not sure that's even possible.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category lawn treatment

Sorry [Member Name Removed] , It has been my over site, we have been slammed and have not been good about getting back to you , I would love to take care of this for you ASAP and I will contact you about the install . Please consider us coming out and Installing the grass .

12/10/2015

David and Kathleen E.

Ric ( Owner of Pro1Day ) did a superb job for us. We had long wanted to install a drought resistant lawn, but were hesitant because we saw numerous examples of dreadful 'plop and plant' lawns ( not done by Pro1Day obviously) in our neighborhood. Ric showed up as scheduled with his team with Sammy as his lead man. They worked hard placing the boulders, showing patience as we tried to get the look we wanted. It took a lot of time and a lot of effort for them, but they were cheerful and did everything we asked. Sammy showed his considerable experience helping us to place the plants to best effect. We are delighted with the result, and have had many compliments from neighbors and people driving by to momentarily stop and tell us how great it looked. His price was very reasonable, less than what we had planned for. I recommend Ric and Pro1Day without hesitation, and plan to ask him to do more work for us in the future.

Description of Work
Installed drought resistant lawn and plants, placed decorative boulders, installed drip system

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

10/31/2015

MARILYN S.

We were preparing to have extensive work done in our backyard, replacing cement with pavers and having raised planter beds installed. We needed to have our existing ground-level planter areas cleared of all vegetation in preparation for this work. The vegetation included a poinsettia plant that had grown into a 6 foot tall tree with a stump that was about eight inches in diameter. There was also another plant with a very stubborn root system. We called Ric on a Friday and left a message about what work we needed done. We didn't hear back from him until the following Tuesday. He apologized and said he had been out of town. We were on a tight deadline to get the job done before the other work in our backyard would begin. Ric said he could come by the next day to give us an estimate, which he did. We accepted his bid and he had a two-man crew at our house the following day to complete the work. They showed up on time and got right to work. They did a great job and were easy to communicate with. They worked steadily for over four hours and did a nice job cleaning up after themselves. We were very satisfied with the work and would hire them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Removed all vegetation from about 50 feet of backyard planter areas. Hauled away a very heavy pottery garden fountain/bird bath, several large mirrors and some wood debris. They also thinned out an overgrown flower bed in our front yard.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, tree service, hardscaping

09/11/2015

David D.

Ric arrived promptly for the bid and the job. Even though it was a 100 degrees out the two days he and his crew did the work he was on site with tools in hand. It was a big, dirty job and I'm very happy with the service and the price.

Description of Work
Cleaned up and removed years of growth on a home I purchaesed in Fullerton

09/08/2015

Wendi B.

Ric is very knowledgeable and even sent us pictures on our cell phones so we could see the progress. He was sweet to our dogs and gave us good instruction on how to take the best care of the new grass. I am happy that we were able to support a long time La Habra business and we'll be calling him back to help with other stages of our landscaping projects.

Description of Work
We bought an Angie's Deal for 500 sq feet of sod from PRO1DAY. Ric called us the next day after we bought our deal and came by to see where it would be installed. He showed us where we needed to do a little grading before they came back to save us from being charged for his guys to do it. We got so busy that we weren't able to schedule him until quite a few months later, but he came in and praised us for our hard work and got the sod installed within hours of making us his first appointment of the day.

Category landscaping, lawn service

04/29/2015

Irene F.

The work is not yet completed but is expected to be finished soon. Workers arrived on time every day and worked through till 5 p.m. I have had other contractors in the past who disappeared for days on end but not Pro1Day. These guys are the best!

Description of Work
Build an attractive stone retaining wall, lay a permeable walkway and plant a hillside.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

04/27/2015

Lauren H.

They performed the service as requested and expected. They showed in a timely fashion, and performed the job in a timely fashion. I did have to make contact on several occasions to set up an appointment... but that was partially my fault.

Description of Work
adjust sprinklers, dig out 2 stumps, add DG

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

04/09/2015

Scarlett F.

They came to our home sometime in January 2015. He brought his five year old son with him. They were very nice and we enjoyed meeting him and his son. He told us all the things that he would do for us that included landscape design, debris removal, yard cleanup, weeding, hauling away any junk, power washing, and almost anything we needed him to do to beautify the outside of our home. We were very excited and pleased with what he said. He told us he would be back the following week to get started. He came the next week with one of his workers and weeded. He did a great job. He told us he would back the following week, but that he also had jury duty. He did not show up the following week nor the week after that and we did not hear from him. I emailed him and he called me saying that the jury duty, the holiday, and another big job had him pretty busy, but that he would come in a few days. He came a few days later and planted a few plants, put in a small trellis with star jasmine, and did more weeding. He said he would be back the following Tuesday. He did not show up nor did he call. In fact, we waited four weeks trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Finally, I sent him an email telling him how disappointed we were that this was not working out as he had told us it would. I told him I had been so excited to finally find someone like him and his services, but that I could not work with someone I could not depend upon and never knew when or if he would show up. I told him that I would like to do a contract with him and that I would like a written schedule of what he's planning to do and when he's planning to do it. He never responded to my email and we have not heard from him or seen him since the end of February 2015.

Description of Work
He weeded our front garden, planted a few plants, and installed a small trellis.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, pressure washing

04/07/2015

Jon C.

PRO1DAY was very professions and punctual. He arrived on time to inspect the job site and asked sufficient questions so that there were no surprises. He also offered helpful advice on how to deal with some aspects of the cleanup. On the day they came to do the work they were on time and efficient in their process. All requested items were taken care of and additional needs were quoted and handled. They also arranged for a pickup of scrap metal and other items too big to throw in the trash. Overall I was very happy with the service. The only issue I had was when power washing the driveway and other concrete areas, mud was slashed on the side of the house that I found later and had to clean up myself.

Description of Work
Cleaned up the grounds around my house after a tenant moved out and left a large mess behind.

Category hauling services, pressure washing

03/28/2015

Karen C.

They did a excellent job. Were very professional, excellent communication, perfect clean-up afterwards.

Description of Work
Cut down an enormous two-story bougainvillea and cleaned out my patio

Category lawn service, pressure washing

03/23/2015

Deborah B.

He came and did exactly what I wanted. They cleaned up after and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They planted some large plants in some large pots on my condo patio.

03/13/2015

Nancy E.

Ric and his worker did an exceptional job on my patio---------they turned my out of control jungle into a pleasant retreat !!!!! .After I called Ric, he came promptly to give me a free estimate with my Angie's List discount included for first time services. Ric and his worker arrived promptly on the day the work was scheduled. He also helped me pick out new plants and a big pot for my Ficus Tree at Home Depot. I am a retired teacher so I know all about grading----Ric and his worker both deserve A++ for their hard work and kindness!!!! I wholeheartedlly recommend PRO1DAY-----They are the best!!!!!!

Description of Work
My townhome patio area was overgrown with vines and weeds. Ric and his worker ( I'm sorry I can't remember his name) did a complete cleanup of my patio area---cut the vines on the 3 walls way back, planted 2 rose bushes, removed all the weeds from the beds, planted ground cover plants under my 2 windows, replanted 2 of my plants into different pots, hung 3 hanging plants from my wooden patio cover, fertilized all new plants and repotted ones, filled in all beds with redwood chips, and powerwashed all the paving stones in my patio. They accomplished all this in less than one day as promised !!!!!

02/22/2015

Candra V.

GREAT! They job was done in one day as promised. The crew was professional and hard working. My yard looks great and the cost great. I would recommend them to anyone and I am looking forward to using them again in the future for other projects.

Description of Work
rehabilitated my front and back yard weed removal tree trimming removed overgrown plants and ivy from fencing and all unwanted trash from yard

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

02/02/2015

Anne H.

Ric was responsive to my request for an estimate and prompt in arrival for the job. He and his worker toiled relentlessly all morning to get the mature roses moved into an expanded and cleaned out bed. The plants in the flower bed went into large pots to await the construction of a new raised bed. An overgrown side bed was cleared. The scent of manure was heavy in the air because they were careful to provide the transplantings a new healthy environment. Pro1Day was not the least expensive service, but I am glad that we went with them. Quality counts. When the construction on the house is complete, Ric will return to build some raised beds and move the perennials back into the earth. He will also be adjusting the sprinkler system to accommodate the new configuration. I look forward to the next stage.

Description of Work
Moved 5 rosebushes and 8 other flowering plants, and cleaned up 2 old flower beds

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

Lucky Sully Chimney and Duct Cleaning

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

GT Pavers

GT Pavers has a team with over 60 years of combined construction and interlocking Paver experience. When it comes time to choose an expert paver installer, it’s important that you trust your project to an experienced paver company that has the team and expertise to get the job done right. Whether it’s a driveway, walkway, patio, backyard remodel, fire pit, pool decking or other similar projects. GT Pavers has years of know-how experience to handle highly specialized projects. GT Pavers will not only get it done right, but we’ll be more efficient and cost-effective than any competitor. We also offer a best-price guarantee, and we have been providing the highest quality work for Southern California customers for over 10 years.

Patios By B&B Inc

Patios by B & B was started by Buddy and Barbara Goldman (hence the B & B) in 1974 but became a fully licensed, bonded and insured General Contractor in February of 1977. Today the company is owned and operated by Paul and Jeff Goldman, Buddies son and grandson. For over 40 years, Patios by B & B has specialized in custom designed patio covers, drop shades, sunrooms and garden rooms, pool & spa enclosures, interlocking paving stones, artificial turf, putting greens, decorative concrete overlay, vinyl replacement windows, french doors, patio doors, car ports, stamped concrete & epoxy flooring systems. Paul Goldman and Jeff Goldman personally design, manage, and oversee each project to ensure that the expectations of our customers are not only met, but exceeded. As a professional General Contractor, we approach our relationships with our clients quite differently than our competition. We are not a marketing company, therefore we don't employ any high pressure, commission salesman. We respect and value our client relationships and always offer the highest level of quality and professionalism that our clients deserve and expect. We have maintained the same professional installation crews for over 20 years with thousands of projects completed throughout Orange County, South LA and parts of the Inland Empire. We are authorized dealers for the highest rated manufacturers in our industry and offer a complete spectrum of products to address a wide range of custom applications. Patios By B&B has a massive reference base in Orange and Los Angeles Counties and offers Free Design Consultations and Cost Analysis to define and estimate your project as responsibly and cost effectively as possible. We value and honor our relationship with Angie’s List members and offer a 10% discount on the total project. Give us a call today!

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Landscaping, Artificial grass installations, D.G. walkways, Flagstone walkways, Sprinkler and Drip systems, Stone veners, Complete renovation of current landscape, New construction landscape design and installation, Large scale landscaping , Landscape lighting

No weekly lawn or gardening services