PRO1DAY

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Beach blvd.

La Habra, CA 90631

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
La verne

La verne

hardscaping2021
Renovation of current landscape

PRO1DAY / Yard Rehab is a world-class landscaping business specializing in: new landscape design and installation, artificial grass, retaining wall Installations, D.G. walkways, flagstone walkways, sprinkler and drip systems, stone veners, complete renovation of current landscape, new construction landscape design and install, large scale landscaping, landscape lighting....

lawn & landscaping (23)hauling (13)hardscaping (11)tree service (11)pressure washing (7)irrigation system (6)leaf removal (5)lawn treatment (5)landscape lighting (2)stone & gravel (2)rototilling (2)mulch delivering (2)

04/24/2021

It was a good experience. Ric was easy to work with and paid close attention to detail. His crew was very professional! We love the end results💜

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

03/25/2021

It was fabulous. He's attentive to detail and his workers were great. They completed the task and then came back to make adjustment. I would use them again in a second.

Description of Work
He did landscaping work for me.

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

03/24/2021

They do good work. The owner Ric was absolutely wonderful, I consider him as a friend. He's always diligent, on time, responsive, and had great workers. The workers were personable, respectful, and cleaned up after themselves . His pricing is always competitive or better compared to other companies. Ric has a great eye for landscaping and design. In fact, he's gonna do another job he will put foun...

Description of Work
They do exterior lighting, Christmas lighting - put some lights on my palm trees and various plants.

Category holiday decorators

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

03/17/2021

Rick and his crew were highly efficient and professional. Rick had several creative ideas on the design but was very open to my vision for the space. All in all, I have received several compliments from neighbors, friends and family on the final outcome. It’s beautiful and I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
front yard landscape

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/17/2021

Yard Rehab did an amazing job with our yard, it came out better than we hoped for. We would definitely recommend them to others, in fact we already have to some of our neighbors.

Description of Work
landscape lighting and plants

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

02/18/2017

They are excellent. He is an honest man and he doesn't overcharge.

Description of Work
They cleaned up the whole back yard.

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

11/09/2016

They did a great job of removing the dirt from the back yard. The 1 foot wide sidewalk extension was ok. The small amount of sod planted was ok. The flagstone patio was just pieces of flagstone set right on top of the dirt. The sitting wall was just blocks set two blocks high with an unattached cap block. Rick is the nicest guy, but it appears that they didn't know how to do the patio or wall. Ric...

Description of Work
Removed dirt, laid about 1'x15' of sidewalk, planted a small amount of sod, made a flagstone patio and a small sitting wall.

Category hauling services,hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/25/2016

10/14/2016

This is the second time I have used PRO1DAY for my landscaping needs. Ric Robertson listened carefully to our needs and requests and produced exactly what we had in mind. I had them add two retaining walls, a stone path with large square pavers and a cement pad for parking. I was concerned about the transitions between the existing hardscape and the new addition. As you can see from the pictures, ...

Description of Work
Concrete block with stucco and railroad tie retaining walls constructed and cement pad laid in the back yard.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

Review for PRO1DAY - Beach blvd., La Habra, CA - 33706789

10/13/2016

Very disappointed. Thought I was getting a good referral from Angles list.

Description of Work
Call and left message about work I was looking to get done. Left message 10/3/16 and now a week later no call.

Category landscaping,lawn service,rototilling

Work Completed On 10/13/2016

09/25/2016

I called him twice, left a message and he never had the courtesy of returning my calls.

Description of Work
Remove dirt in 2 areas and fill in with good soil and decorative rock.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 09/19/2016

Landscaping, Artificial grass installations, D.G. walkways, Flagstone walkways, Sprinkler and Drip systems, Stone veners, Complete renovation of current landscape, New construction landscape design and installation, Large scale landscaping , Landscape lighting

No weekly lawn or gardening services