Crecom Locksmith

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2012

Our goal is to build the mostpositive reputation with out customers. Honesty and Reliability are the two words which we have firmly in our business mind. Residential & Commercial Locksmith Service & Emergency Locksmith Service....

A Service Provider's profile image

locksmith (223)

03/01/2022

William J.

Quick response. Convenient scheduling

Description of Work
Lock rekey

Work Completed On 03/01/2022

10/16/2021

Jennifer T.

Words cannot express how amazing James is. We have this old lock on our front door that needed to be removed. James offered free guidance to aid my husband and I in removing our old lock. We failed miserably and James came out day of. Throughout the whole experience, he was professional, he was informative, he even took less money from us than quoted. I dreaded getting a locksmith just because I didn’t want to go through the hassle of dealing with a person and getting ripped off. But let me tell you this guy is amazing and I would hire him again in a heartbeat and have already given family members recommendations. 10/10

Description of Work
Rekey lock and door lock installation

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

12/01/2020

Jaime T.

James was very responsive and up front about the cost. We just pointed him in the direction of the doors and he completed the work quickly. We will definitely call him again for our locksmith needs!

Description of Work
Rekey five doors with keys

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

09/28/2020

Morris J.

Timely, professional, friendly, fair priced, high quality service. Would hire again in a moment.

Description of Work
Repair/replace broken door knob

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/17/2020

Tracy W.

James was excellent. He was incredibly responsive and professional. I'd recommend his service to anyone seeking a quality locksmith.

Description of Work
Re-key appx 12 locks after new locks were purchased.

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

I don't know why I'm getting all Fs. despite [Member Name Removed] liked my service. She made a mistake or she wants other members to get attention on my Fs. lol.

09/26/2019

Steve P.

James was fantastic! He listened to my request and went to work immediately. When he was done, every lock and key worked perfectly. One doesn’t need to look any further for a locksmith. Crecom is the best!!!

Description of Work
Change Locks to My House

Work Completed On 09/14/2019

08/06/2019

Anita S.

He responded quickly and came when he said he would. Very good.

Description of Work
Change locks on all front business doors

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

08/01/2019

Russell S.

Overall went very well. Arrived on time and did an excellent job rekeying five door locks.

Description of Work
Rekey door locks

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

06/04/2019

Farid Y.

Excellent. Jams, was very polite, punctual, honest, very good skills and great knowledge of his job. He is hard working man and takes lots of prides for what his doing. He goes above and beyond line of duty to finish a clean, professional job. Very honest and down to earth. Thank you James for great job. I’ll recommend you to other friends when they need your services. He charged me fairly and add on other free “B” to it.

Description of Work
Add Dead Bolt Lock

Work Completed On 06/04/2019

04/24/2018

Suzanne G.

Prompt response from Crecom and was able to quickly work around my schedule. Kept me apprised as to the arrival time. Very polite and professional. No attempts to oversell or upsell me or change prices. Prices reasonable. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Needed the entry doors re-keyed.

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

11/28/2017

Joshua W.

Arrived at the agreed time, and everything went well.

Description of Work
Changed the locks on my house.

Work Completed On 11/06/2017

10/25/2017

Stephen L.

Showed up on time, did the necessary work ....... actually made the deadbolt work better than the original.

Description of Work
Had a non working lock on my front door changed, and then re-keyed to match the rest of the house keys.

Work Completed On 10/02/2017

10/05/2017

Julie D.

I called, and we were able to exchange texts, to get an hour-plus wait down to 40 minutes. He arrived, was professional and friendly, with all tools necessary, and got me back inside quickly. Easy and painless!

Description of Work
I was locked out of the house and my friend couldn't find the spare keys!

Work Completed On 08/19/2017

09/14/2017

Sarah S.

Service was prompt and professional. Prices were reasonable. Crecom Locksmith will be my locksmith of choice in the future.

Description of Work
I needed a lock changed. Service was prompt and professional. Prices were reasonable.

Work Completed On 09/14/2017

07/26/2017

John S.

James was on time and very professional. Performed the job quickly and with no hassle.

Description of Work
Unlock condo unit and make a spare key.

Work Completed On 07/22/2017

06/13/2017

JEANNINE M.

Very well. Texted shortly after I bought the deal and had a confirmed date & time within 4 hours of signing up for deal. I misentered the service appointment and the locksmith was remarkably patient with me over my mistake. He made reasonable suggestions regarding services needed beyond changing the locks and was reasonably priced.

Description of Work
change locks on recently purchased (almost 70 year old) house

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

03/30/2017

Sarah S.

James was very responsive and easy to work with. He arrived on time and worked efficiently. We agreed on the price before he started work, and the cost was very reasonable (including key copies). I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Re-keyed all locks at my new house (knobs and deadbolts)

Work Completed On 03/23/2017

03/27/2017

Robbie G.

Installation went well and the quality was excellent. Only issue was there was no mention of additional cost for digital lock. There were no additional steps except a cord that need to be attached but it was worked out to a lower figure.

Description of Work
Needed deadbolt installed with no existing hole.

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

02/27/2017

Gary T.

Went okay. However, because I did start working on solving the lock problem myself, he said he would normally charge more to undo what I did. He left the job after showing me how to finish and without completion in order to not charge me additional fees.

Description of Work
Lock replacement.

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

02/22/2017

Marina M.

James arrived in the time frame he gave me. He performed quietly, quickly and installed the deadbolt and doorknobs and issued one key for all. Wow! We needed to secure our house immediately and his professionalism on completing the work helped ease my fear. Thank you James, for a job well done!

Description of Work
We had to have the deadbolt and doorknobs replaced on the security and front doors.

Work Completed On 02/22/2017

02/06/2017

Steve T.

James was very fast and responsive - we hired him after seeing all the positive reviews and were not disappointed. No hassle and did the job well. Understood our needs very quickly, and no issues with locks/keys since. He even realigned our front door lock for us so it would lock more smoothly, where the door was crooked and misaligned.

Description of Work
Lock changes on entire house

Work Completed On 01/01/2016

12/07/2016

Jeremy J.

It was great. I was very impressed.

Description of Work
He made 4 keys for my new home.

Work Completed On 06/16/2016

11/28/2016

Daniel M.

After purchasing my home I realized we were never given a physical key to the door, just the key code. So we were concerned what might happen if the battery ever gave out so I knew that we needed to get the lock rekeyed. I did a locksmith search and came across Crecom, and called James and within a couple of hours he stopped by my house, and got to work immediately. He took the time to explain how the new override keys worked, and he was as polite and friendly as could be. I would hire him again in a heart beat!

Description of Work
Lock rekeying.