CARLSON CARPET CARE

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2005

11841 Morgan Ln STE A

Garden Grove, CA 92840

Carlson Carpet Care, Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau, Family owned and operated since 1989, provides the Following Carpet, Fabric, and Hard Surface Cleaning Services: Carpet, Upholstery, Tile & Grout, Area Rug, Hardwood Floor, Natural Stone, and Drapery Cleaning and all Re-Protective Services. We're also experts in Carpet Repairs & Re-stretching, Pet Odor Decontamination and Water Damage Restoration. We are located in Garden Grove, proudly serving all of Orange County, & South Los-Angeles county areas. We offer a 30 day guarantee using truck mounted deep extraction cleaning which is recommended by all carpet and upholstery manufacturers as the safest and most effective cleaning method available. Also known as Hot-Water Extraction. Our two person certified master cleaning crew including the owner, will be on site to provide expert cleaning service that you deserve, in your home or business. We have had extensive training by industry leaders in all areas of operation and are Master Textile Cleaners. MARK CARLSON OWNER/OPERATOR SINCE 1989 Hello, and Thank you so much for stopping by. I would like to take a moment to explain who and what Carlson Carpet Care is all about. And what we can do to help you in creating a clean and healthy living environment for you and your family. Who we are: We are a small family business established in 1989. I, Mark Carlson am the owner/operator and personally come out to perform each job at my clients home or place of business. We usually work as a two person team with my daughter being my helper. I have had extensive training by industry leaders in all areas of operation. I am a Certified Master Textile Cleaner. Carlson Carpet Care maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. I have been a cleaner, trainer, and instructor in the cleaning and restoration industry for almost 30 years, Who will be doing the work? I am the owner/operator Mark Carlson. My helper and I will be doing the actual cleaning for you. Thank You....

05/25/2017

Jon H.

We've had him for like fifteen, eighteen years or something like that. They come every year, usually before Christmas. Of all the things I'm not, it's a plumbing contractor. I mean these guys are really great, because I have to deal with consumers and consumers are a piece of work. I deal with general contractors.

Description of Work
He's got it going. They do the carpet cleaning and they also do our stone floor on the first floor. I guess you'd call it tile and grout cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Hello, Thank you so much for the kind words and great review. As always, we appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again when the need arises. Take care, Mark Mark Carlson Owner/Operator Carlson Carpet Care 714-750-0300 Since 1989

08/27/2012

Doris W.

Call Mark for any service you need, you will not be dissatisfied.

Description of Work
Carlson Carpet Care is prompt, courteous and thorough. I had my carpet cleaned and protected from future stains. Service could not have been better. Mark is the owner and you will be well satisfied with his service.

Category carpet cleaners

Hello, Thanks for the great review and recommending my service. It's always a pleasure to see you guys when we come out to clean for you. Hope all is well. Looking forward to cleaning for you again when the need arises. Thanks again! Mark Mark C Carlson Owner/Operator Carlson Carpet Care 714-750-0300 Office 714-401-8619 Cellular "Let Us Create A Clean and Healthy Living Environment For You and Your Family." [Link Removed] Since 1989

08/23/2005

SUSAN C.

COMPANY CAME IN A TIMELY FASHION AND WERE VERY PARTICULAR TO ATTEND TO CUSTOMER NEEDS. ANY SPOTS THAT DID NOT COME OUT ON FIRST CLEANING, COMPANY WAS HAPPY TO COME BACK OUT AND REDO. I HAD ONLY ONE SUCH SPOT.

Description of Work
CARPETS CLEANED UPSTAIRS ROOMS, AREA RUGS, AND UPHOLSTERED SETEE. SPOT CLEANED TOUGH SOILED AREAS.

Category carpet cleaners

Hello, Hope all is well with you and the family [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the great review! Mark Mark C Carlson Owner/Operator Carlson Carpet Care 714-750-0300 Office 714-401-8619 Cellular "Let Us Create A Clean and Healthy Living Environment For You and Your Family." [Link Removed] Since 1989

GREAT SCOTT MAINTENANCE

Great Scott Maintenance specializes in floor care of all types. From sanding, staining and coating wood floors, cleaning and polishing of travertine, marble or granite, tile floor and grout cleaning, pavers tile cleaning and sealing, even stripping and waxing of vinyl tile. We can generally diagnose and provide a solution for any floor care needs.

A-1 Building Management

Our mission is to be the complete affordable source for all your maintenance & janitorial needs. We offer services 24 hours a day. We can customize our service programs to fit your needs! If you work to make other people successful then you will be successful as well.

Southwood Restoration

One call does it all! Certified techs and top of the line equipment at your door within an hour, minimizing damage and restoring your home as quickly as possible with the highest quality of work. Emergency service. Referral programs. Senior and military discounts.

ASK FOR DETAILS

CLEANING & RESTORATION SERVICES IN HOME OR OFFICE, SPECIALIZE IN CARPET CLEANING & PROTECTION, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING & PROTECTION, TILE & GROUT CLEANING & SEALING, VCT STRIP, CLEAN & RE-FINISHING, LINOLEUM DEEP-CLEANING, AREA RUG & DRAPERY CLEANING & PROTECTION, CARPET REPAIRS & RE-STRETCHING.

CARPET DYEING, NEW CARPET, LINOLEUM OR VINYL FLOOR INSTALLATION.