R & M Fence

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2011

PO Box 261115

Encino, CA 91426

We build all types of fences on site from scratch. We guarantee all our work. All work is done by owner & crew. We build anything from security fences to stair railings. To beatiful tongue & groove redwood fences to repairing gates, bracing posts for that fence that need a little TLC. All our

12/28/2019

Joseph A.

All of our backyard fences were falling over. We chose R&M fence to replace them and we are very happy we did. The owner Marc, his foreman Pepe and his crew did a great job. He estimated 4 days to complete the work, and they were finished on time. They took great care to avoid damaging plants and sprinkler pipes. We would happily hire them again.

Description of Work
Replaced all the redwood fences on our property.

11/14/2018

Simon L.

Marc and his team were very professional and did a fabulous job. Work is very high quality and they made sure everything was cleaned up before they left. Highly recommended 👍

Description of Work
Back and Side Fence and Pool Enclosure with Gates in Redwood Horizontal style.

01/17/2018

MARY C.

The job went very well. Marc was right on time for the estimate and had great ideas about what should be done to make the replacement fence look good. His design took into account the area surrounding the fence and the fact that some of it was going to be built using existing support posts from our carport. We received the emailed estimate very quickly. On the day of the job, Marc was there to drop off supplies and introduce us to his fence builders. They got the job done that day and the redwood fence and gate look so nice and the gate works well. They cleaned everything up after completion.

Description of Work
R & M Fence replaced an old wooden, two-section fence and built a new gate.

Abigail R.

Everything was well done, on schedule, and with no hassle. Marc and Zelma are very pleasant people, honest and good. Their guys are wonderful. I would definitely recommend them. Already have.

Description of Work
They removed and replaced the redwood fence on two sides of my property. Then I called them because a tree had fallen on the chain link at the back of my property and they replaced that. Then I called them to add a little stretch of privacy fence.

Abigail R.

These guys are great. I would highly recommend them. After they built my new wooden fence, a tree fell on the chain link fence in my lower yard. I called them and they came out and replaced the chain link. THEN, my dog figured out how to squeeze between the new fence and the old piece of chain link so he could run free in the neighborhood. They came out and modified the wood fence so that the dog would not be able to squeeze out. In every case they were prompt, reasonable, and great to work with.

Description of Work
I needed my fence replaced on the first call. And a repair on the second call. And a modification on the third.

Abigail R.

All of the work was done well and on time. Marc and Zelma are very nice to work with, honest and good people. Their staff is great. I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced the redwood fence on two sides of my property. Then a tree fell on the chain link in the back of my property and I called them to fix that. Then I needed a little extra fencing for privacy, so I called them again.

07/27/2017

VIVIAN S.

They kept telling me how glad they were to help me and kept emphasizing how good they are. Unfortunately, they haven't shown up to do the work. He keeps apologizing and rescheduling, but never follows through. Most recently, they called just 15 minutes before the scheduled time and said they wouldn't be able to show because he was stuck on a big job.If he couldn't fit me in for my small job, he should have just said that in the first place.

Description of Work
I talked to them about some fence work for my cats and dog. I wanted to make sure they were safe and secure.

07/19/2017

Timothy P.

Mark and his guys exceeded my expectations and I will be using them again soon.

Description of Work
Our fence fell over and the posts needed to be replaced

07/19/2017

Timothy P.

Everything exceeded my expectations. There was one little communication mishap. Not R&M's fault. Not my fault. Just one of those things. mark resolved the problem immediately. I wish all businesses were this good.

Description of Work
They repaired a fence for me. Mark is an amazing business owner. He and his company are fast, responsive, communicative, friendly and the price was fair.

01/17/2017

Stephan C.

Amazing!!!!! They really were the group to go with. They ended up being the 2nd best cost but overall did the best job! The fence looks amazing and really is done to quality.

Description of Work
They came in and built a new horizontal front fence with 3 front gates and gate closers. WHAT A JOB, they are amazing and would hire them again anytime. Mark and Zelma are a family owned business and were so great.

11/16/2015

allan G.

I am very happy with the services. They were fair in price, kept their promises, always arrived on time, and they were done with the job when they said it would. They cleaned up after themselves. When we ran into a couple of problems, they were able to solve them on the spot very efficiently, and did not make a big deal out of it.

Description of Work
They installed a chain link fence, metal tubing fence, and a metal tubing structure.

05/13/2015

Joyce G.

Description of Work
Replaced fences for 3 homeowners that shared the cost. The workmanship was excellent price was fair. Very pleased with this company and will use again!

03/21/2015

Orlando C.

Marc Reyes and R & M Fence are the absolute best. I had previous called them to get a quote on a 100' wooden fence. Their quote actually came in the lowest but my neighbor wanted to go w/someone he had used before so we went w/them. However, I had seen on R & M Fence's website that they also did rod-iron fences and I knew I wanted to replace the rusted one on my front lawn so I let Marc know that I would be call him at some point to get a quote. So a couple of months later, I decided to pull the trigger on the job and called Marc. He came out and we talked for a while, and what a great guy. He was so knowledgeable. Really knew his stuff. We settled on what I wanted to do and he emailed me later that night w/a quote. It was very reasonable and competitive. I didn't even bother calling anyone else. He and his crew scheduled me in a couple of weeks later (to allow his vendor to powder coat the fence) and came out promptly the day they said they would and even showed up a little early! The job went off w/out a hitch. After Marc saw everything was in order, he left to go do some more estimates and left his crew to finish the job. And they were great. The periodically asked me to take a look and see if things were as I wanted them. They were very courteous and professional. Needless to say, I couldn't be happier w/the job they did. The whole experience was wonderful start-to-finish. By the way, Marc has a policy they don't take a down payment on any job. They're so confident w/their work they know the customer will be completely satisfied. And if they're not, Marc said they'll do whatever it takes to make the costumer happy. If that's not top-shelf service, I have no idea what is.

Description of Work
Install a 25' white powder-coated rod-iron fence.

03/11/2015

Betty D.

Description of Work
Removal of damaged trellis in back yard.

09/17/2014

Ami S.

Description of Work
Built our wooden fence in the backyard and stained it.

09/10/2013

Ryan L.

LOOKS GREAT! We got five bids for this job since a horizontal modern style wood fence is more expensive than a vertical fence and the look and finish we got is awesome. Marc, the owner, was great. From the first meeting, to getting the bis, he even called to verablly expalin/review the bid. Then he emailed over the weekend to say he hoped he gets the job and assured us of his involvement throughout. Marc delivered what he promised. The price was the best one, but we really based our decision on the attention to detail, the book of finished previous fence and deck jobs R&M has done were excellent and the review on Angies List were excellent. Marc and his two long term employees were great. They showed up on time. Worked late one day to finish. Were respectful of keeping our backyard clean and debris out of the pool. They also communicated well with my next door neighbor and assured her that her side of the fence looked great too and I paid for him to stain her side of the fence so it looked just as nice on the back side. I even made a last minute change to lower the height of one section of the fence and Marc willingly and gladly made the change at no extra charge also. They even stained two wooded planter boxers for freea also I think the greatest testimony that I can give is that I am already awarding another project to Marc/R&M Fence at one of the LA area hotels I manage! Thank you Marc and R&M team!

Description of Work
Removed old bamboo fencing from 65 feet of backyard fence around our pool and patio. Designed and installed horizontal fence with vertical support beams and stained the 6" redwood fence planks dark brown. Fence is 6 foot high.

Category fencing, wrought iron, driveway gates

06/25/2013

Gabriel R.

Very professional and efficient. 75" fence took two days from start to finish, which included removal of old fence. Workers were clean and respectable of our property. Craftsmanship was top notch. Price was on the lower side of the other bids we received. Owner was personally involved from start to finish.

Description of Work
Removed old fence and installed new redwood fence with overlapping boards for privacy.

06/17/2013

Warren C.

We had absolutely no clue as to what the work would cost, but after several estimates (some were ridiculous!) we decided to go with R&M Fence. They gave a very competitive quote and the owner of the company, Marc, was very approachable and personable. When he came out to give us an estimate we weren't given a 'hard sell' at any time. He had a portfolio of pictures of previous work so we could compare the look of various choices. His crew of two turned up promptly on time Friday morning and were very polite.They put in a long day and finished on the Saturday afternoon. When they left they cleaned up after themselves. When there was a minor issue to how part of the fence should be built, they easily solved the problem and without complaint. The difference the new redwood fence made to our back garden was amazing. It's solid, all looks the same instead of mixed construction (part chain-link, part all-wood), and gives us greatly increased privacy. We were very satisfied with the work and it was a true relief to feel that we could trust them to do a good job. We will definitely use them again when it's time to further improve our property.

Description of Work
Demo'd collapsed section of rotted all-wood fence and put up new wood fence in that section. Then faced the remaining length of old chain link fence with wood. Entire length of fence now looks the same.

Mulholland Brand

**WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED** Mulholland Brand is a high-end direct manufacturer of low maintenance aluminum gates, fences, railings, and pergolas. For direct to consumer installations, we only offer the best quality to customers. With over 25 years of experience and a 4.9/5 star average user rating on Google and Yelp, you can count on us to do an amazing job. If you are looking for the highest quality manufacturing and installations, call us today at 818-639-3820 or check us out at http://www.mulhollandbrand.com for great service, great passion, and the best security gates in Los Angeles!

Offers Coupon

5 Star Wrought Iron

5 Star brings professional and expert wrought iron work to you, and has been doing it for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on your complete satisfaction for everything from gates and doors and beyond.

Offers Coupon

Pacific Garage Doors & Gates, Inc.

"Contractors State License Board License Number: 886942 for Door Contractors and Installation Services".

Fence Building and Repair All Types Of Wood, Wrought Iron and Chain Link, and Dog Runs. We build decks. We custom build on site. We also install security accordian style gates for your business

N/A