We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

EMINENT CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2011

5805 White Oak Ave #18555

Encino, CA 91416

At Eminent Construction thanks to a simple yet effective "can-do" and "whatever it takes" attitude, we have rapidly succeeded in earning a reputation for excellence in delivering the best building experience for our customers. We believe in providing quality results for the right price and completing projects on or ahead of schedule and within budget. We build on your ideas. We add our home improvement and remodeling knowledge, expertise and integrity to your ideas as we construct your dream home and produce an end result that we both will be proud of. We, at Eminent Construction understand that in home remodeling, the process is as important as the outcome. We guarantee the use of best materials and employ craftsmen who specialize in projects that require expertise and in-depth coordination such as: any type of hardscape design and complete house renovations....

08/03/2021

Robert W.

Mark and team did an excellent job on our front driveway paver project. From bid to project completion the team was professional, kept us updated on the project progress and completed the work as bid on time and on budget. We do not do a lot of on line recommendations, but Eminent Construction is deserving of our highest rating. Obviously we would recommend them for your paver / hardscape projects.

Description of Work
Pavers to replace 2000 sq. ft. of our front driveway

Category concrete driveways

10/01/2020

Juliette J.

I can't even put into words what a good job they did, 2 days and they completely transformed my house into something beautiful. The neighbors even came over to say how impressed they were with the work that was done, one neighbor has been in construction 25 years and never seen any group work so fast and beautifully.

Description of Work
Replace driveway

Category concrete driveways, driveway pavers, hardscaping

01/04/2020

Anne S.

Mark and his crew are extremely professional. Great communication and fast efficient work at a fair price. They demoed our large concrete pool deck and installed pavers in a beautiful pattern. In the process, they re- graded the area installed new drainage which works well. It rained hard afterward. The new deck is beautiful! They also lifted a large area of broken and uneven flagstone and re- installed the stones on a new sand base. They improved the grading for better drainage which works well and looks great! A few years ago Eminent Construction replaced our old blacktop driveway with pavers and it has held up perfectly and is drop dead gorgeous! Mark has the knowledge to do things right. I wouldn’t hire anyone else for this kind of work!

Description of Work
Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

05/21/2018

Barrett M.

My wife and I contracted Eminent Construction to remove and replace an old, cracked driveway. Their represenitive, Miron, was easy to work with. He showed up two days after the initial contact and provided us with an estimate the following day, which we accepted. Work was begun one week later and completed in four days. Their workman were efficient and courteous. I was especially impressed by their lead man, Joe. This guy really knows his stuff. We are very happy with our new driveway.

Description of Work
Concrete driveway replaced

03/15/2018

Haydee A.

During the week of 3/5/2018, Eminent Construction replaced and reshaped my 120’ x 25’ driveway. After contacting various companies, I chose Eminent Construction as I was impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, and quick response. Miron did a great job coordinating the project and keeping in touch from beginning to end; he was highly responsive to my requests adding them to the project whenever feasible. The various crews were very efficient and worked diligently throughout the 4-day project. They left the area neat and clean at the end of each day. My neighbors had good comments on how respectful Eminent Construction’s crew was as they managed street space in the midst of big-trucks commotion during demolition and concrete pouring. MIRON, JOSE, SANTIAGO, ISSAC and OTHERS (whose name I had no chance to learn) THANK YOU for a job well done! I love my new driveway AND the positive experience of doing business with Eminent Construction!!! Without reservation, I recommend Eminent Construction for punctuality, high quality work, efficiency, and great customer service!

Description of Work
Replace and reshape 120' long driveway + pour 5' x 7' AC slab in backyard. Approximately 2,650 sq ft

Category concrete repair, hardscaping

01/26/2018

Bob F.

Miron, Santiago and everyone at Eminent provided excellent service and were a pleasure to work with

Description of Work
Demolish existing driveway and install new driveway and walkway

Category hardscaping, stamped concrete

10/21/2017

brandy K.

Excellent! I can't say enough good about this team of workers. They were easy to get ahold of when I had questions, they didn't come in over budget with shady reasons, they showed up on time every day and world very hard. I was so impressed and grateful. My new yard is a dream, their work was perfect. You definitely get your money's worth with these guys. I would trust the, and recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Renovate my entire front yard. Add pavers, fake grass and a large area of river rocks.

08/02/2017

Isabelle K.

Miron at Eminent Construction immediately understood my functional and design requirements and made fantastic recommendations. He was professional, kind, and attentive in addressing my concerns and meeting my requirements. In addition, he was consistently responsive to my texts and phone calls from beginning to end. His crew was kind and took pride in making sure that my exact specifications were met. I met with several other contractors, and there was no comparison. I was extremely pleased with the competitive pricing and even more pleased with the final project. The pavers look fabulous. Miron and his crew more than met my expectations, and I look forward to using Eminent Construction in the future. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I have a large backyard area under a very large tree where grass does not grow. I needed a cohesive, functional, and attractive way to create pathways, stairs, small deck, and a patio area to connect with an existing patio on the side of the house and with the master bedroom, kitchen, gate, and garage doors and multiple walking paths. I was also quite concerned about proper sloping for drainage.

07/17/2017

Thomas J.

Fantastic! First day demolition. Second day pavers installed. Third day artificial turf installed. Done in 3 days! Not much of a burden on us, nor our neighbors. We are extremely satisfied!

Description of Work
Back yard renovation. 600 sq. ft. pavers, 900 sq. ft. artificial turf.

04/17/2017

Chappell

Wonderful. Couldn't be happier with the work that was completed. Would gladly hire them again for a project.

Description of Work
Repair and resurface of three exterior staircases on our 1930 duplex.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, fencing, stamped concrete

12/02/2016

Sandra M.

Very well, extremely responsive, professional with great customer service. One problem with incomplete work from other vendor which increased our cost to makeup the additional work; thought that additional cost was a bit to steep.

Description of Work
Removal of concrete driveway, grading, replacement driveway with pavers

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, hardscaping

11/06/2016

Tim S.

It was a quick job and was cost effective. Eminent Construction was reliable.

Description of Work
I needed a small portion of concrete poured and the job was done efficiently and with care. I would recommend.

09/26/2016

Devon M.

I had contacted Miron and Eminent for a quote about 6 months before, after we decided to move forwarded i had him come out and give us an updated quote. Work started the next week and they were here for 3 weeks everyday except for sunday's. They were dependable and did great work. It was a big project and took short of 3 weeks tearing out old bricks, leveling a small grass hill in our backyard. Demo and retaining wall build took the most time and once it was done it came together quickly. Miron and his team were always available and came all the time to check in on the project. They double and triple checked exactly what we wanted. They worked with us on small changes and made sure we were happy. I would definitely use them again

Description of Work
Demo, Leveling of our yard, retaining wall, concrete pads, artificial grass, drainage

Category concrete repair, landscaping, stucco, hardscaping, stamped concrete, patios

09/17/2016

Tom E.

went well, performed just as they said they would

Description of Work
build a concrete block garden wall, build some cast in place concrete steps next to the wall

09/16/2016

Tom E.

Very well. The forman Oscar Soto made all the difference, very attentive to detail & sent me progress pix as the work went on, I wasn't on site during the day. I made some changes during the construction based on the pix he sent. I got an initial estimate a year previous, the cost went up based on material & what they pay their workers, Eminent said, but I also added some additional work. A surprise was over $800 extra to haul away the existing material, but I went with it, wanting to get the job done. Eminent's second quote was still well under others I got.

Description of Work
POURED IN PLACE CONCRETE STEPS & CMU GARDEN RETAINING WALL

09/16/2016

Tom E.

Description of Work
POURED IN PLACE CONCRETE STEPS & CMU GARDEN RETAINING WALL

08/17/2016

David P.

When I bought my house, there was a driveway opening in the sidewalk which was in the wrong place. Because of the way the fence was constructed, this made it very difficult to get in and out of the driveway. I wanted a company that could not only replace the concrete and gravel driveway with pavers, but also correct the sidewalk situation, so that the curb apron was closed in the right area and the driveway opening was in front of the actual driveway entrance. Most companies I contacted would do one or the other, but not both. Paver companies would not do the sidewalk work, and concrete contractors couldn't do the the pavers. I had Eminent construction put pavers in my back yard 2 years before (and along the side of the house), and they did a great job, so I called them. Miron was able to come out quickly to give me an estimate, and worked with my work schedule. I gathered several other estimates, but most companies wanted far more than my budget would allow, or they wouldn't do the work because the driveway was too small. The bigger paver companies don't want to deal with you unless your driveway is a large enough size, which mine was not. I was glad Miron didn't balk at doing a smaller (but somewhat complicated) job. Miron's guys are top notch. They show up early, and they work super hard. The first day they demo'd everything, and the second day they worked their butts off for maybe 12 or 13 hours. They do really great work with the pavers, and it's clear that they know their stuff. On the last day, they did the sidewalk work, and the driveway and sidewalk apron look beautiful. They even put a little swirl design in the concrete of the driveway entrance which looks fantastic. It looks better than the ones done by the city on either side. I was so impressed by it, I stayed up most of the night guarding it from any kids who might want to carve something into it. I'm glad to say it was successfully defended, and looks great. There was one small bush/tree that I was hoping to save by moving it, but that didn't get done. However, it was definitely in the way, and may not have come out of the ground intact because of where it was planted. Not a big deal. The guys are normally pretty good with special instructions - they built me a bocce court in the backyard despite never having done it before, and it's great. Just like two years ago, Eminent Construction did a fantastic job. My paver driveway looks fantastic. I've never had a paver driveway before, and it is pretty phenomenal compared to concrete. It matches the pavers on the side and the back, and my house's curb appeal is 1000% better.

Description of Work
Replace concrete and gravel driveway, open a section of sidewalk to create driveway opening in correct location, and close section of sidewalk to fix curb apron.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, remodeling, hardscaping

07/22/2016

Sharon H.

Miron and his crew did a fabulous job!

Description of Work
Removed old concrete patio and replaced with pavers.

Category hardscaping, patios

06/07/2016

Bob S.

I was originally unhappy about the outcome of this project when it was first completed toward the end of 2015. I wrote a less than favorable review about how the job was done; assuming that the best I could do was to let others know I did not have a good experience with Eminent Construction. Much to my surprise Mark, the owner of the company called me a few days later to talk to me about making it right. He scheduled a time to come see the job as it was on the following Saturday. After assessing the issues I had with the build he told me he wanted to bring another builder to determine what needed to be done. Several days later he brought a finish carpenter to look at the pergola. I could tell as they looked at what needed to be done that this was a much different level of craftsmen. A couple days later they came to fix what had been done badly before and to be honest I feel it's better and stronger that I expected originally. Mark and his finish carpenter did a wonderful job, and a few days later it was fixed, painted and they left everything perfect. Needless to say, I'm thrilled with my Pergola now, and feel it will be standing strong for years to come. As a final thought, I'd like to thank Mark and Eminent Construction for restoring my faith in this process. They could have left me dissatisfied but they didn't. Mark and his company did what we all want a contractor to do. They assessed the problem and made it right. And they did it all while letting me know that my satisfaction was important to them. Thanks you Mark, and all concerned. I guarantee you'll hear from me again.

Description of Work
Improved on a building project that was previously not done well

Category patios

06/06/2016

CHARLOTTE M.

Mark was very good at following through and coming to pick up our contract. The crew was attentive to details and offered suggestions on appropriate finishes. The walkway came out smooth and blends in well with other elements. Would definitely use Eminent Construction again. We had gotten a bid previously that was astronomical and were happy to find Mark.

Description of Work
Mark came and gave us an estimate a few weeks in advance. Then he sent us a contract and set a date to pour the concrete walkway. Work was done as agreed and looks very nice.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

06/03/2016

Stacey R.

I had 4 companies come out and give my quotes for the same job, and I just really liked Mark the best, and it turned out his quote was among the more affordable. I found Mark to be VERY knowledgable with the laying and types and styles of pavers, and he had great ideas and seemed to communicate well. So we went with him, and I can't begin to explain how well it went. Demo was set to begin on May 9th, and their guys were here and ready to go at 7am on the dot (maybe a little earlier even, but they waited to do the loud stuff until an appropriate time). Demo on our entire huge project was almost 90% done on day one, and Mark had a fleet of guys - like 12, to make sure everything got done quickly. The guy working the bobcat for demo and jackhammering was like a surgeon, he was so very, very skilled. By day 3 they had everything leveled and started to lay the pavers, and by noon the job was 50% done. Neighbors would walk by and say "Oh my god I can't believe how fast this is going!" And the quality was in no way diminished by the speed. His guys are not subcontractors, his guys are his employees and laying pavers is what they do, and they are absolutely fascinating to watch, they are so good at it. A couple of times we wanted to make a change (in the size of the steps, or how wide a pathway was going to be) and Mark always had the attitude of "of course we will do that, NO problem." Other contractors I've worked with (and I've worked with a lot) seem to have this "awww jeez, a change? You're killing me" attitude but Mark was so agreeable and definitely his whole demeanor suggested the customer would always get what makes the customer happy. Also Mark was super easy to get in touch with, always answers his phone, texts and emails back right away. That was huge for me. Also he showed up on the job site every single day, sometimes twice a day, to check on the progress and the quality, and always made sure to find me to ask what I was thinking and if I was happy so far. Like I said, I have worked with many contractors as I have bought and sold several houses, and I've NEVER had an experience this good. If you're reading this review, please know from the bottom of my heart I don't think I've ever recommended anyone more highly. And frankly, based on my experiences and seeing the way Mark and his team works, I don't see how anyone could ever have anything other than the ABSOLUTE BEST EXPERIENCE using them. Plus I have people stopping me every single day when I walk to my car telling me my pavers look better than they've ever seen!

Description of Work
Removed approx 12,000 sq feet of asphalt driveway, leveled out entire backyard (with 3 trucks of dirt removal), removed old patio covering, removed front porch overhang, removed brick walkway and front entrance stairs. Laid down all new concrete pavers over entire driveway area, back porch, created a curved walkway from backyard to detached garage, laid an additional back patio in pavers, created new wider front walkway, created new wider and gorgeous stairs leading from all entry points in front and back yard (4 total), and demo'd trees from front yard and created new front walkway and porch area.

05/30/2016

Loren S.

I WAS RELUCTANT. COULD I REALLY AFFORD THESE PAVERS? I WAS CONVINCED I COULDNT. JUST REPLACE THE CONCRETE FOR NOW. HOWEVER, AFTER TALKING TO MIRON, I REALIZED WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY THAT WOULD BE.THE FIRST TREMOR, I WOULD HAVE CRACKED CEMENT. TRUE. BUT ANOTHER VERY IMPORTANT POINT OF CONSIDERATION WAS THE RUNOFF OF OUR PRECIOUS ASSET-WATER! MY PAVERS WOULD ALLOW WATER TO RETURN TO THE WATER TABLE. I HAD MANY CHOICES OF COLOR AND DESIGN. THE CREW SHOWED UP RIGHT ON TIME AND HAD THE OLD DRIVEWAY OUT IN NO TIME! THEN THE ARTISTRY BEGAN. LIKE A PUZZLE. TALK ABOUT PROS!! ITS BEEN 2 YEARS. EVERTIME I OPEN MY DOOR, I LOVE MY DRIVEWAY EVEN MORE. FOR A LITTLE MORE THAN WHAT CONCRETE COSTS, I BELIEVE THIS IS ONE OF MY BEST INVESTMENTS FOR MY HOME. AND FOR THE FEW TIMES IT RAINS, I SEE THE WATER SEEPING BACK INTO THE EARTH! WHAT A FEELING! ESPECIALLY WATCHING THE RUNOFF FROM THE NEIGHBORS DRIVEWAYS. ONE DAY. DONE. THANKS AGAIN!!

Description of Work
REPLACED CONCRETE DRIVEWAY WITH PERMEABLE PAVERS.

05/16/2016

Bob S.

Mark (the owner of the company) called me last week in response to the review I wrote, and wanted to come see the job in the interest of making it right. What a nice surprise to get this call. Mark came out on Saturday and looked at the job and told me he will make it right and to give him three weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing this get fixed, and I'll keep you updated on the results.

Description of Work
I recently wrote a 'less than complimentary' review about my experience with Eminent Construction. This should serve as an update to that review.

Category decks

05/14/2016

Lynn L.

The paver installer was excellent and we are happy with his work. However the owner tried to cut corners by saying that We wanted a planter at the end of the driveway so he could save money on pavers. Also he measured an area that we wanted paved and then told us it wasn't in the scope of work. The gate he built is mediocre and rickety.

Description of Work
Put pavers down for our driveway, front walkways, and a new walkway in the backyard. Also installed a fence.

Category concrete repair

The area at the end of the driveway you are referring to in your review was a void space which you wanted to deign so that it will bland in with the new pavers. You and I both agreed that a planter would be a good choice of design to achieve your goal. Therefore, a planter was constructed. There was no 'cutting corners' as an area of 1.5"x 5' will not save the company money on a scale of a project like yours. It was merely your decision and we constructed the planter at your instructions. As to your claim that there was an area that you wanted [Member Information Removed] but was not in the scope of work, I'm not sure which area you are referring to but your contract was to pave a total area of 429 sqft. We [Member Information Removed] a total of 429 sqft in various parts of your [Member Information Removed], per your design instructions. If you wanted additional work, we gladly would've provided you with the service upon signing of a change order. However, you did not request additional work. Lastly, I'm sorry you are not satisfied with the gate which we installed per your requested specifications. Again, I wish these dissatisfactions would've came out at the time we worked on your project. We always strive to have an excellent communication with our clients to make sure they are satisfied with our work.

04/18/2016

Joyce B.

I absolutely love the work that Miron and Eminent Construction performed. Not only did Miron?s crew do an exceptional job at a very affordable price, but they were able to complete it quickly, and even got rid of the roots that were trapped underneath the paving stones. The reconstructed walkway and porch are all even, well-constructed, and certainly much more aesthetically pleasing. I could not be any more satisfied with Miron and Eminent Construction.

Description of Work
My walkway to my porch and the porch itself was made of paving stones which were very poorly put together. Tree roots were buckling the walkway, and the paving stones on my porch was very uneven, making the whole system a tripping hazard. Miron offered me a really good deal by just reusing the existing paving stones, and reconstructing the walkway and porch from scratch.

A Team Plumbing Services Inc

Plumbing company founded in 2017 with technicians who have been in plumbing for more than 20 years. We cover any plumbing issues that deal with water, gas, and sewer. Our goal is to help you with any and all plumbing issues you may be having. We are available 7 days a week for your convenience.

BIG Outdoors

With 7+ years of FULL service landscaping experience such as lighting, irrigation, hardscaping, paver experience and more, we are here to help meet and exceed your needs and dreams.

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    #965475
    C-8
    CSLB
    09/01/2019

Hard-scape Contractor, Interlocking paver installation for driveways and backyard patios, stamped concrete driveways/patios, regular concrete for driveways/patios, flagstone installation, block walls, retaining walls, installation of stone veneer, general Hardscaping, bathroom remodeling, house painting interior and exterior, complete home remodeling. 10% Discount on 10K Projects or less Will not perform some repair work please call for details. Eminent will Provide Estimate to home owners only

Ask for details, Will not perform some repair work please call for details.