AMC Plumbing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2009

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

AMC Plumbing brings over 15 years of experience to to the table. Our priority is your satisfaction - which we deliver by being flexible and able to handle any of your jobs, big or small. We are certified to install tankless water heaters. Award winning....

Alpha Structural, Inc.

Alpha Structural, Inc. has over 400 years of combined technical experience in Foundation and Hillside Repair. All of our experience is hard-core and down-in-the-trenches – not managed from behind a computer. Our in-house engineers and technicians are among the most experienced in all of Southern California. Alpha Structural, Inc. is the ONLY company in the Los Angeles area licensed to ENGINEER and BUILD any type of repair project. That means that you'll work with us through the whole project, not unknown sub-contractors that you didn't hire and cannot control or predict. Alpha Structural, Inc. a licensed, bonded and insured contractor (license # 663409). We are licensed with the following classifications: A (General Engineering Contractor). B (General Building Contractor). C-8 (Concrete). HIC (Home Improvement Contractor). CALL US NOW FOR AN INSPECTION OR ESTIMATE! (323)258-5482.

Brent Silver Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

All City Plumbing

The industry's best technicians make the happiest customers. Turn to the pros at All City Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs. Proudly serving San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties. We have over 3000s 5 star reviews across the web from our thrilled customers. Our company goal is to make sure that we have 100% customer satisfaction. We have options and payment plans that can fit in everyones budget. We provide free estimates and you only pay when you're happy. It's no surprise we've received the Angie's List Super Service Award six years in a row! Established in 2009. ACP was created to deliver exceptional service with the highest quality of craftsmanship. We guarantee you will be happy with our services in that we offer a money back guarantee. Our technicians are regarded by their peers to be some of the best in the industry. Our service experts are continuously trained. There isn't a plumbing problem we can't solve. We have the experience, knowledge and focus to solve any problem you may have. Give us a call today and let us earn your confidence.

Offers by All City Plumbing on Angi

02/02/2021

These guys were referred to us and we were told they do work at about 150 to 180 an hour on a friends of mine plumbing both commercial and residential...somehow i heard in talking to AMC 185 an hour....needed a tub installed and a drip for the pipes attaching the tub fixed. The demo was all done leaving all exposed for AMC....they were here for 4 hours one of those hours was with me at lowes buyin...

Description of Work
Put in bath tub and mixers

Category plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed],, I never said I charge $190 an hour to you or your friend, he must have made up those numbers in his head.. I deducted the emergency rate of $300 so it went down to $1900 for the tub installation and hook up, and the tub/shower mixing valve installation. We had to removed some of the remaining tile floor to fit tub and also removed the toilet. The other plumbers that char...

07/22/2020

Excellent. I have only good things to say about Miguel. We have used him for quite a few years, but this was the largest job he has done for us. He is always extremely responsive and does excellent work.

Description of Work
Extensive work to install new clean out and replacement of several drain lines.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

It is always a pleasure doing business with you, thank you for your feedback.

04/28/2020

Perfectly. Miguel was on time and wearing PPE. He did the job efficiently and left the area clean. He has done work for us before and he is in our contact list.

Description of Work
garbage disposal replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your feedback, it is always a pleasure to do business with you..

01/27/2020

I've used this company for plumbing for almost 2 years. Great service. Miguel is honest with greatest integrity. I'm so very happy i found a great plumber through Angie's list.

Description of Work
faucet repair

Category

It’s a pleasure doing business with you, thank you for your feedback..

01/24/2020

AMC came out on the same day that I called and even showed up early. They found the problem with a part on the water heater and fixed it right away. I was totally impressed with their promptness and skill and will hire them for any plumbing problem I have from now on. A++++++!

Description of Work
Water Heater Repair

Category water heater repair,drain cleaning

It was a pleasure doing business with you.. Thank you for your feedback.

12/26/2019

Perfect service. I call them all the time for big jobs and small jobs. They do it all. Very dependable and honest.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

I’m glad you’re happy with our service and thank you for your continuous business.

11/20/2019

Miguel is an awesome plumber--Honest! He is my go to plumber and I do not trust anyone else to assist me with plumbing matters. He performs each job and provides details and the work and price are always as expected--I've not had any surprise additional costs for the plumbing work done in my house.

Description of Work
Leaky Faucet/Bathroom leak/water heater draining/shut off valve replacements

06/08/2018

Miguel responded promptly to our call and worked quickly, solved the problem and even cleaned up the sink afterwards.

Description of Work
Clearing a stopped up sink

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure doing business with you...

01/18/2018

The guys at AMC are awesome. Simple and to the point, they figured out that a water line that was exposed during a recent wall removal was only an already capped line, removed the line and capped the rest under the subfloor. They also identified a frozen emergency shut off valve and quickly remedied that issue. They were in an out in under an hour. I'm very happy with their work and plan on contin...

Description of Work
Rerouting plumbing and new emergency shut off valve

Category drain cleaning

I’m glad you were happy with our service, and thank you for your business and feedback....

10/27/2017

It went great. The cartridge was quickly replaced and they showed up when they said they would.

Description of Work
Replace shower cartridge

Category drain cleaning

Plumbing, sewer and drain cleaning, installation & repairs, leaks, water heaters & tankless.

Back flow testing and repair

Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, MasterCard