Joubert Services

Founded 1992 •

4.2

Here at Joubert Services, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the general contracting trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. Call us anytime with any questions you may have. Here's a list of some of our services: Painting (interiors & exterior), Remodeling, Handyman, Fencing, Landscaping, Pressure Washing...

Jakes Handyman Services

Hi! I am a licensed handyman serving the Bay Area from framing, sheetrock, painting, carpentry, tile, plumbing, electrical etc... Contact me if there is any projects you need a hand with.

11/15/2019

It was great. I really liked working with him. He was responsive. He was on time. He has an attention to details. He has a good customer service. He was very honest. The price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did an interior painting for my walls, ceiling and dry wall. He put back splash tile on the kitchen.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,interior painters

11/15/2019

Joubert did a fantastic and quick job paving over 550 sq. Ft of my back yard and narrow side yard. He did all the work in less than 2 and a half days. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast the work went. Joubert and crew always work as quickly as possible. One thing that I really appreciate about Joubert is that he looks for ways to reduce the cost of the work. I had suggested the we put some of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paving my back and side yards

CATEGORY masonry,hardscaping

11/14/2019

Their really amazing. They can do everything. Very professional, punctually, friendly and pricing is fair. I trust them. The quality of work is excellent. I will recommend them to friends also. Joe is very knowledgeable and trustworthy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel front bathroom from tub to walk in shower. Painted exterior house, clean gutters and replace screen, wash solar panel, added brick to front of house.

CATEGORY remodeling

11/14/2019

We initially hired Joubert services to install laminate flooring. We were pleased with the work and follow up that was done, and have since asked his help with painting, as well as a few other handyman items. We would definitely recommend Joubert Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring install

CATEGORY flooring contractor,interior painters

10/08/2019

While my payment by Zelle was on the way, the contractor could not waite and sent me email saying that "since we didn't receive the amount agreed for the job that we've done, I'm sending my guys back this week to remove all the material that we've installed." How can a contractor threaten to his customer like this? The contractor did not install the shower glasssliding doors correctly. The shower ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of shower tile wall, pan and sliding glass doors in August 2019

CATEGORY home remodeling

Painting (interiors & exterior), Remodeling, Handyman, Fencing, Landscaping, Pressure Washing, Stucco, Wallpapering

Check, PayPal