Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in San Manuel, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in San Manuel
- United Lock Service, LLCIt was a perfect experience. He was on time, gave me options and worked quickly. He was polite and pleasant and if I ever need a locksmith again, I will call him! Thanks Angie for providing such a good provider list we can count on.
- United Lock Service, LLCLove this company! Nathan arrived exactly on time, was friendly and courteous and for our benefit wore a mask even though he’s been vaccinated when we told him we have been staying in place 14 months. After showing him the problem we were given a fair estimate. and he went right to work. We are extremely happy with Nathan’s expert service on our door handle and door!
- ARCO Lock & SecurityThis was a very smooth process and our tech was friendly, on time and answered all our questions. We would definitely use this company again.
- United Lock Service, LLCI needed quick service from a locksmith and Nate from United Lock Service was great. Quick and dependable for a reasonable price.
- United Lock Service, LLCNathan was quick to respond and scheduled an appointment quickly. He finished the work quickly and was very clean and respectful of our house. My overall experience was great!
- ACME LocksmithHe's wonderful. ACME Locksmith is very very good. I've used them 2-3 times this year. They are cost effective and prices are very fair.
- United Lock Service, LLCNathan arrived on time and was very professional. Checked work to be performed and provided a complete quote prior to service. Very helpful in instructions for electronic lock, install, etc. Definitely would hire again!!
- ARCO Lock & SecurityI was very impressed with ARCO from the beginning when I contacted them over the telephone. After explaining the problem, I was told the available options to fixing the problem including suggesting I purchase the door hardware, if needed, as it would be less expensive. On the day of the appointment, the technician Josh called ahead to give me his ETA, and arrived on time. Josh was very professional and patient with all the questions I had. I am very happy and satisfied with the work done and would not hesitate in recommending their services. As it turned out, the repair was minor (replace the springs inside the latch) and the cost (mostly the service call) was commensurate with the job done
- Alcatraz LocksmithExcellent! Todd was at my house about 2 hours after my call to him. He was very kind, considerate, and professional. I would call again in a "heartbeat" and will recommend to anyone I know who needs a locksmith. He went so far as to make an extra key for opening the car door at no extra chare (just in case ignition key was locked inside)
- ARCO Lock & SecurityMy tech called me ahead of time to tell me what time he would arrive. He arrived on time wearing mask and gloves. He was in and out of my house in about 30 minutes. He ended up re-keying more locks than I thought. My home warranty company gave me Arco's name. I paid my home warranty fee when I made the appointment and then more for the extra locks
Locksmiths in San Manuel
- Business Description:ANGIE'S SPECIALS: $99 HOME REKEY, FREE VIDEO DOORBELL CAMERA with new Wireless Alarm Install on a 36/mon term, Commercial Access Control, Alarm Monitoring. Our $99 Rekey Service includes up to 6 keyholes and 4 new keys. ARCO serves the entire Phoenix metro areaRecent Review:Diagnosed quickly and still working fine. Great job Brent The owner Adam is awesome. Great service . Will stay with this company for sure.John S.
- Business Description:Angie's List Discount: 10% off of total invoice. Must mention discount when calling. Not valid with any other offers. Valid anytime.Recent Review:It was a perfect experience. He was on time, gave me options and worked quickly. He was polite and pleasant and if I ever need a locksmith again, I will call him! Thanks Angie for providing such a good provider list we can count on.Honalee S.
- Business Description:Welcome to Steel Shield Security Doors and More, your first line of defense. Our skilled craftsmen have been making security doors in Phoenix, Arizona to serve residents and home owners associations valley-wide for over 20 years. We carry the finest selection of all steel security screen doors in Arizona and are able to accommodate and customize our products to meet customers’ needsRecent Review:after paying for the door from the salesmen john they scheduled the =door to be installed 2 weeks later and the gentelman cam right on time like they said . he installed the door and everything looked great and then noticed a month later that one of the screws can thru the insdie trim behind the door john the salesperson came out and agreed that it was there fault and that they would fix it , so about 3 weeks later the trim guy cam out and replaced it and WOW what a great job he did considering that this is a new house and now you cannot tell it ever happened.. I will always recommend this company to any of my friends and family because they stand behind there workmanship as well as there products. When it come to the customer service there isn't another company out there that in my opinion can touch them thanks curt landocurt l.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:Johnny Locksmith is just recently (few days) join Angie's list as a exposure locksmith provider. We have good reputation all over the internet , High rated locksmith company for 2015-2019 which mean you will get Honest, Affordable,Friendly and professional services by us. We also provide coupons and 15% off for our services. locally owned and operated, License&insured. Our services include: *Residential locks change&re key, locks repair . *commercial locksmith services- repair locks, push bar..Recent Review:I went on Angies list and looked at Johnny Locksmith, I submitted a price quote. Johnny Locksmith called me back and said it would be $75.00, when this guy showed up his card said A-Z locksmith services. The guy came down and he was very nice but it only took 1 minute to tighten up the door handle and he charged me $85.00. I am not sure what happened to Johnny Locksmith, when Angies list asked me to write a review I told them I was confused, did I hire Johnny Locksmith or was this guy a sub-contractor. Who do I write a review for? And why was I quoted $75, and then charged $85. I did not argue price with the worker so I just paid himJohn and Martha N.
- Business Description:We’re a home warranty company, a company that believes in providing the best service possible to fix what’s broken. Fast. And while home ownership has never been easy, OneGuard is rooted in the belief that life is more important than a leaky faucet. Life is about spending time with family and friends. It's about enjoying time in the backyard. It's about precious time. Time that you can’t afford to waste. Contact us today for your Arizona, Nevada or Texas home warranty service! A home warranty..Recent Review:The following is my experience with Oneguard Home Warranty. Their customer support number is nothing but ads. Calls to the main number transfer you multiple times and be put on hold waiting for a representative. The following was sent twice to their support rep with no response. I will never do business with them again. So Beyer Appliance came out to investigate the machine gun noises from my GE Monogram built-in. He provided a receipt to you and to me stating that it was a fan problem but the refrigerator and freezer worked properly. In my contacting them, they quoted me a price of $386.73 for the fan and installation…on top of the $75 I already paid you for the service call. In addition, they would not install the part if I bought it separately and whereas they were going to charge $180 for the fan, I could acquire it on my own for $120 which i did. I contacted Gabriel”s Appliance Services to have that fan installed. And pretty much as I figured in the first place, Beyer misdiagnosed the problem and the fan works properly but the chill door gear is either stripped, cracked or has a different problem causing the noise. While the refrigerator and freezer may work properly, the problem is in the gear, not the fan, and will eventually completely fail losing all function of the chiller drawer. So I now have had to deal with an additional service call and see if I can manage to return the fan that was never needed in the first place. Gabriel quoted me $281 to replace the defective part and they are scheduled to do that this Friday. To confirm this diagnosis, I am attaching the estimate for the proper part and installation by Gabriel. Obviously, I am extremely upset with Oneguard, Beyer Appliances and all aspects of trying to resolve the “noise” problem and expect an immediate credit for the $75 I paid you for this service. Thank you, JiJim E.
- Business Description:Want locks which are practically pick, pump and drill proof? Locked out of your home or car? Need keys made or locks rekeyed? The professionals at A Professional Locks can help! Storefront location and serving Chandler, Arizona and surrounding areas since 1987. As a family owned & operated business you will find a company ran with ethics and integrity at competitive pricing. If you are a homeowner, commerical or industiral client they have the skills and inventory in stock to serve you. ..Recent Review:I am sure these technicians are very good at their job. The technician I dealt with and the gentleman on the phone were very polite. I had an issue with the digital lock on my gun safe. I called them to come out and get in to the safe. They dispatched someone pretty fast. I was actually able to get in the safe immediately after I got off the phone with them. I called them back immediately and notified them I was able to get in the safe. I requested they come out and change the lock and the key pad to avoid any future issues. The gentleman showed up removed 4 screws and stated he had the wrong mechanism. He stated he would find the part and call me to install it. He also charged me $65.00 for the service call under the premise that I would not be charged this again when they returned to install the new mechanism. Three days or so went by and no body called. I called and spoke to a gentleman and he stated they were unable to find the part. I explained my frustrations about being charged for absolutely no work. He said he would call me back in a day or so. He did not. I called him today. Once again he stated they could not get in touch with the manufacturer. He said they would not refund me the $65.00 service call fee. I explained they did not “service” anything. He stated they were not charging me to try and find the mechanism or the leg work as he called it. This in my opinion is very poor business ethic. Their employee who had the make model and serial number for my safe showed up with the wrong part. Absolutely no work was done. Had they have followed thru on any of the original agreement I would happily pay them. They did not. This practice right here would not fly in my line of work. Dishonest to say the leastZachary S.
- Business Description:Removing and installing doors, trim, locks, hardware. Residential and commercial.Recent Review:What a complete waste of time! After scheduling a door installation through Desert Moon Door, I cannot say how frustrating the experience has been. I had already gotten up early on a weekday and waited all morning for the installer’s call. Nothing. I found out that the installer cancelled my appointment the day I was set to get my new door (I found this out through Home Depot, not Desert Moon Door). I left a message for them. Two days later, I get a call asking to reschedule my appointment, as if nothing had happened. After talking to a “manager,” I find out that the incompetent installer couldn’t install a right swinging door where there’s currently a left swinging door. Manager confirmed, as everyone else had, that the swing of the door doesn’t matter. Without speaking to me, the customer (who could’ve solved the issue in less than a couple of minutes), the installer just decided not to do the job. To make things even worse, the “manager” tells me that a regional supervisor will be calling me before hanging up on me. Guess what? No call. So, when I call Home Depot again, I find out that Desert Moon Door REJECTED the job that they were hired to do and subsequently screwed up. Did I forget to mention that I already paid for the work to be done? Incompetent employees, beyond poor customer service, no accountability - I hope no one gets stuck with Desert Moon Door. You’ll regret itNorman V.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:They told me the wrong time and then cut our appointments short. They did not know how to use their equipment and neither of us got steam because of it. They still made me pay full price.Wendy O.
Deals in San Manuel for Locksmith
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find locksmiths in
- Oro Valley
- Corona De Tucson
- Red Rock
- Saint David
locksmiths in San Manuel
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- "24 Locksmiths Phoenix"3408 West Southern Avenue
- "Car Locksmith Peoria"7617 W Cactus Rd
- "Cars Locksmith Phoenix"1017 N 15th Ave
- "Chandler Car Locksmith"7135 W Ray Rd, Chandler, AZ
- "Change House Locks In Chandler AZ"3115 W Chandler Blvd
- "Commercial Phoenix Locksmiths"2703 W Bethany Home Rd
- "Gilbert Locksmiths AZ"726 N Greenfield Rd #126A Gilbert, AZ
- "Glendale Mobile Locksmith Co"5146 W Luke Ave
- "Lock Change in Phoenix AZ"501 E Watkins St
- "Locksmith Florence AZ"293 Bailey St
- "Locksmith Peoria Arizona"7617 W Thunderbird Rd, Peoria, AZ
- "Locksmith Phoenix for Car"1727 W Williams dr
- "Locksmith Service Mesa"459 N Val Vista Dr #103A Mesa, AZ
- "Locksmiths Buckeye"1066 S Watson Rd
- "Locksmiths Gilbert Shop"888 S Greenfield Rd. #101
- "Locksmiths Surprise AZ"12365 W Bola Dr #112
- "Phoenix Locksmith Services"4822 E. Ray Road
- "Phoenix Locksmiths AZ"4538 N 7th St
- "Re Key House Locks Chandler AZ"3399 W Chandler Blvd
- "Residential Locksmith Peoria AZ"7444 W Cactus Rd
- "Surprise Keys Locked In Car"13719 W Bell Rd
- 1st Call Lock and Key1248 E Christopher St
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- 24 Hour Locksmith Arizona9128 N Cave Creek Rd #114
- 24/7 Locksmith on call4631 e park st
- "24 Locksmiths Phoenix"
- A Professional Locks940 N Alma School Rd # 112
- A1 Locksmith & Security Center1707 E Weber Dr Ste1
- A1 Phoenix Keys Locksmith: Transponder Auto Keys3434 West Greenway Road
- AA San Tan Valley Locksmith20934 E Ocotillo Rd
Queen Creek, Arizona
- AAA Locksmith in Chandler2772 W Chandler Blvd
- ACME Locksmith / Saguaro Lock and Safe7118 E Sahuaro Dr Ste A
- Advanced Lock Service2329 W Glendale Ave Ste 3
- Advanced Lock Svc Inc2329 W Glendale Ave
- Agent Locksmith9266 E. Lobo Ave
- Ahwatukee Foothills AZ Locksmith4730 E Warner Rd (Suite: 676A)
- Allied Locksmith - Scottsdale5635 N Scottsdale Rd
- American Key and Safe1155 S Power Rd Ste 124
- Anderson Lock & Safe, LLC6146 N 35th Ave Suite 101
- Andrews Lock and Key65 South Sycamore Suite 1A
- Anthem AZ Locksmith Store41111 North Daisy Mountain Dr 500A
- ANYTIME LOCKSMITHS13836 N 40 AVE
- ANYTIME TOWING1046 S Center St
- Apache Junction AZ Locksmith Store183 W Apache Trl
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Apollo Lock & Key Shop,LLC4456 South Dysart Road
- Aqua Locksmith Store5025 North 7th Avenue
- ARCO Lock & Security20325 N 51st Ave #178
- ARIZONA LOCK & SAFE3610 W VAN BUREN ST
- ARMOR LOCK & SAFE INC20 S Power Rd Ste 104
- Atlantic Locksmith Store10707 West Camelback Road
- Avondale AZ Locksmith Store11555 W Van Buren St (Suite: 351D)
- A Professional Locks
- BECK'S LOCKSPO BOX 5044
- Bell Lock & Safe5620 W Yucca St
- Benevolent Benefits LLC2901 E Greenway Rd
- Bob's Locks & Safes1911 W Broadway Ste 6
- Bright Force Locksmith1150 S Gilbert Rd
- Buckeye AZ Locksmith Store21051 W Main St (Suite: 277B) 277B
- BECK'S LOCKS
- Camelback East AZ Locksmith Store2702 E Osborn R (Suite: 505F)
- Cave Creek AZ Locksmith Store37424 N Cave Creek Rd 160E
Cave Creek, Arizona
- Central City AZ Locksmith Store1111 E Buckeye Rd 838C
- Chandler AZ Locksmith Store1945 S Alma School Rd (Suite: 195H) 195H
- Chandler Residential Locksmith444 E Chandler Blvd Chandler, AZ
- City Locksmith Services4255 West Medlock Drive
- City Locksmith Shop3890 West Happy Valley Road
- Commercial Locksmith Chandler6045 West Chandler Boulevard #25
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Camelback East AZ Locksmith Store
- Dan's Door Repair.Com15025 N Cave Creek Rd
- Dan's Lock and Key, Inc5929 E Jensen St
- Deer Valley AZ Locksmith Store20242 N 27th Ave (Suite: 452A)
- Discount Lockout LLC11275 N 99th Ave
- Discount Locks & Locksmiths9905 W Camelback Rd
- Dan's Door Repair.Com
- Earnhardt Buick GMC6315 E Auto Park Dr
- El Mirage AZ Locksmith Store12420 W Thunderbird Rd 267H
El Mirage, Arizona
- El Mirage Locksmith12235 W Thunderbird Rd, Unit 109
El Mirage, Arizona
- Elite Locksmith Services1825 West Bell Road 103
- Exclusive Locksmith Service2226 West Deer Valley Road
- Expert Locksmith - Phoenix1434 E Buckeye Rd
- Expert Locksmith Services10880 North 32nd St
- Expert Locksmith Store4733 North 43rd Avenue 3
- Express Locksmith Store3317 East Bell Road 104
- Earnhardt Buick GMC
- F.A.S.T. SecurityP.O. Box 14254
- Fast Fountain Hills Locksmith16715 E Palisades Blvd, Suite 112
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- FELDKRAFT LOCK & SAFE1934 E KENT AVE
- First-Class Locksmith Store10443 N Cave Creek Rd (Suite: 2A)
- fountain hills Locksmith15150 E Mustang Dr
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Freedom Insurance Group, LLC1166 E Warner Rd.
- F.A.S.T. Security
- Galaxy Locksmith Store2020 N 75th Ave 105
- General Locksmith Store17550 North 75th Avenue (Suite: 201C)
- Gilbert AZ Locksmith1301 N Colorado St, Suite 103
- Gilbert AZ Locksmiths2450 E Guadalupe Rd
- Gilbert Lock and KeyPO Box 507
- Gilbert Lockouts351 S Civic Center Dr
- Glendale AZ Locksmith Store7448 W Glendale Ave 678C
- Glendale Emergency Locksmith24831 North 67th Avenue
- Glendale Locksmith Service9672 West Camelback Road
- Glendale Locksmith Store5894 West Thunderbird Road (Suite: B)
- Golden Locksmith Services6044 South 16th Street B
- Goodyear Locksmith Store14130 West Indian School Road
- Guadalupe Locksmith5420 Calle Cerrito, Suite 204
- Guardian Protection174 Thorn Hill Rd
- Galaxy Locksmith Store