When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Sahuarita, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Sahuarita
- EVERETT TRUEBLOOD LAND SURVEYINGThis review is way overdue, They did a great Job! They did exactly what was requested. My mistake in the pinning locations we should have requested an offset, we wiped out some pins when we graded the perimeter.
- EVERETT TRUEBLOOD LAND SURVEYINGMr. Trueblood was punctual and extremely attentive. He provided the service I requested and the price was reasonable.
- EVERETT TRUEBLOOD LAND SURVEYINGEverett was responsive to my emails through Angie's List, and after getting all the details quoted me the price and told me when he'd be here.He arrived with a helper as promised and had the work done in 3-4 hours. In addition to the pins and nails, he marked all pins and nails with a tall ribboned wooden stake, and put ribbons in the tree branches where it was not possible to see next wooden stake from the previous one. Very well done, and they were very professional throughout
- EVERETT TRUEBLOOD LAND SURVEYINGWork went well. Survey in this area can be difficult because of the steep terrain and brush..All property corners are staked and the property lines are staked at sfficient intervals so as tobe abled to trace the property lines.
- EVERETT TRUEBLOOD LAND SURVEYINGIt went really well. Everett was very responsive to my needs and did a great job. After the survey he came back to walk the lines with me and present me with 2 copies of the map he did of the survey. I would readily recommend him to anyone asking.
- EVERETT TRUEBLOOD LAND SURVEYINGMr. Trueblood was professional and punctual. The price quoted was the final price and was within range of other companies that were contacted. I would highly recommend to anyone who is in need of a land survey.
- EVERETT TRUEBLOOD LAND SURVEYINGHe arrived when he said he would, did some research, and performed the job with a minimum of fuss. His pricing was acceptable and as quoted. Also, it was fun to talk with him.
- EVERETT TRUEBLOOD LAND SURVEYINGCalled Everett and had a good conversation. He arrived when he said, did what he said he would do, while explaining any questions that I had. I've used others in the past, who were OK, but would use Everett again and I highly recommend his company to anyone who needs surveying.
- EVERETT TRUEBLOOD LAND SURVEYINGBefore undertaking landscaping and wildlife habitat improvement on my newly purchased property, I wanted to know for sure where my property lines were. After checking Angie's List, I left a voice mail for Everett. He responded promptly, we set up an appointment, and he and his assistant showed up on time. We walked the property together while he established reference points. After doing his calculations he returned six days later to finish the job, and the three of us marked my corners and property lines. The result is that I have slightly more property than I thought, and my neighbors have slightly less--good to know! Everett has many years of surveying experience and his pleasant personality made him a joy to work with. He also told me where to obtain a copy of the official plat map of my property, which I have done
- EVERETT TRUEBLOOD LAND SURVEYINGEverett returned my calls promply, showed up at the appointed time, listened to exactly what I wanted, and completed his task promply and as promised. In addition to marking the lot boundaries in several places as I asked, he determined the setbacks at the county zoning office, the phone number of which was difficulty for me to obtain from the phone book or the Internet. He clearly market the setback lines in several places. (Another surveyor said it would take three hours of his and an assistant's time to find out the information and provide the setback markings - to the tune of an extra $162 tacked on to their $900+ charge.) Everett did a a great job, answered all of my questions in an agreeable manner, and called later to confirm the zoning office phone number just in case I wanted to talk to them myself. The great reviews he receives on Angie's List are well deserved. I can emphatically recommend him to others and would definitely use him again
Land Surveyors in Sahuarita
- Business Description:Land SurveyingRecent Review:No response to 2 phone call messagesNita B.
- Business Description:RLF has a commitment to provide exceptional customer service and produce top quality land survey and mapping products for our clients through a combination of experience, innovation, technology and communication
- Business Description:We provide General Contracting Services for commercial and residential building. We self perform many construction trades including Rough Carpentry, Concrete and Drywall, just to name a few.Recent Review:They left the job site clean and even swept the remaining concrete slab. They were punctual, quick and courteous. I would definitely hire them again.Wendy H.
- Business Description:Residential and comercial costruction, new, remodel, repairs, and consulting. Customer satifaction is a must! ROC232816Recent Review:We will never use this contractor again. He farms work off to sub par subcontractors, never follows up and leaves the client screwed. We did not get all the work done we paid for because of all the mistakes the workers made. Posts were put in front of existing windows so the window had to be moved, the roof of the add-on still leaks when it rains, the air-heat unit put in is way too expensive to run. I could go on but you get the gist. The original review was done before the work was. I jumped the gun in recommending this company. Run fast and don't look backStacey B.
- Business Description:Miller Land Surveying has the expertise and experience to provide accurate and reliable field work and produce detailed high quality maps. Professional Land Surveying Services throughout the State of Arizona. 22 years in Business. - Visit MillerLS.coRecent Review:Excellently.Mark S.
- Business Description:Located just North of Tucson in beautiful Catalina, Arizona, Racken Survey Consultants is here to meet your land survey, records research, boundary calculation and document drafting requirements. With over 40 years of experience, Racken Survey Consultants has been a presence in Pima County land development for over four decades. With that kind of experience, you can trust that Racken is a partner that is prepared for any kind of land development issue you may have. Racken Survey Consultants..Recent Review:Went great. Mr. Racken is professional and knowledgeable. A very nice person as well.Kathy M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Green Valley
- Corona De Tucson
- Agua Linda
- Oro Valley
- Rio Rico
- Huachuca City
- Saint David
- Fort Huachuca
- Red Rock
land surveyors in Sahuarita
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DK Services...LandscapingPO BOX 12583
- DK Services...Landscaping
- EVERETT TRUEBLOOD LAND SURVEYING6884 W Hermitage
- EVERETT TRUEBLOOD LAND SURVEYING
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Kelsara Custom Builders14132 E Whispering Ocotillo Pl.
- Kelsara Custom Builders
- Miller Land Surveying131 S 20th St
- Miller Land Surveying