Residential and comercial costruction, new, remodel, repairs, and consulting. Customer satifaction is a must! ROC232816...

Tucson Blinds and Shutters LLC

We bring the show room to you. Call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation. Tucson Blinds and Shutters is a family owned and operated company. We are here to provide you top quality window coverings at incredibly low prices. We know your choice of window coverings is an important decision and we take the time to get it right. We provide you with the product details and price information you need to assure you have made the best choice. Additional DBAs - Blinds To Go LLC, Tucson Blinds & Shutters LLC. All orders require 50% deposit down and balance due upon completion of work.

The Yard

I am a professional business owner who values honesty & integrity, and treats your property as if it were my own. I offer a variety of lawn care services that are customizable to each individual project. Overall, I provide affordable landscaping and yard work with attention to detail, as well as hauling service & monthly maintenance. I pride myself on the quality of my work as well as my commitment to outstanding results. All of my jobs are done right the first time, with 100% customer satisfaction. My ratings on HomeAdvisor.com are excellent. My rates are reasonable and I will arrive to your home in a timely manner. I enjoy building lasting relationships with my clients and work hard for my excellent ratings found on this site. I am available for a no cost, on-site estimate. I accept cash, checks, or credit cards via PayPal. Thank you for your interest in my services and I look forward to working with you.

Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern AZ

Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern Arizona is proud to acknowledge its leading status in the garage door industry. Our professional installation and service guarantees an unmatched experience for customers. Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern Arizona gives flexibility in choice to customer by offering the broadest line of quality doors and automatic openers for commercial, industrial and residential purposes. Our specialties include carport conversions, garage doors and wood and iron doors. Customers are offered the best warranties in the business with an extension option by purchasing preventative maintenance service. We advise our customers and potential customers to identify our ribbon trademark when buying any garage or automatic door opener. The company believes in bringing forth new and innovative products in order to maintain its leadership status and meet the needs of the market. Taking inspiration from C.G Johnson’s demonstration of the “Overhead Doors”, it created an innovative line of Wind-load Garage Doors. The weather-resistant garage doors in this collection are classified for commercial and residential purposes. They protect customers and their homes and workplaces from harsh weather conditions and perhaps even natural disasters (hurricanes) to a certain extent. Social responsibility to Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern Arizona is extremely important. Our going green movement and green initiatives entailed the promotion and provision of eco built garage doors. These doors are made of unused and recycled Douglas-fir from mills. A tough door panel is formed after mixing grade resins and wax to it. Our green energy garage doors and recycling process embody the essence of the company going green. Overhead Door Company of Tucson and Southern Arizona is your best bet!

10/03/2016

We will never use this contractor again. He farms work off to sub par subcontractors, never follows up and leaves the client screwed. We did not get all the work done we paid for because of all the mistakes the workers made. Posts were put in front of existing windows so the window had to be moved, the roof of the add-on still leaks when it rains, the air-heat unit put in is way too expensive to r...

Description of Work
We had an addition put on to our house. At the time we were pleased with the results. Unfortunately each time it has rained, the roof on the addition had leaked. He palmed the work off onto the subcontractor and never followed up. The repair(s) have never been completed and we were left holding the bag.

Category contractors,concrete repair,drywall,picture framing,glass repair,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

06/15/2012

No remodel is without problems. Doug was all over each of them to make sure they werewill corrected and thata! we were happy.

Description of Work
We had a 400sq ft room added to our home along with an outdoor patio and a room removex from the inside of the house. Doug was on top of every phase of our remodel. He called to check up on how we felt with the work during the work, and showed up unannounced to check on the workers.

Category remodeling,roofing,garage builders,patios

03/15/2012

Doug worked hard to get us the most value for the money. We could have gotten cheaper but not better. He was never late to single appointment with us and there were a lot of them. Hands down, the best contractor I've ever used.

Description of Work
Partial teardown and complete remodel of a 70's home, adding over 2000 sq feet, raised ceiling, new roof and a oversized garage.

Category remodeling,roofing,garage builders

Residential and small comercial construction. New construction,remodel and repairs. We also offer consulting. licensed, bonded, and insured.