Curious pets, water exposure, and old caulk are possible causes of damaged or broken baseboards, trim, or crown moldings. Restore this wood to protect it from dust and insects with these simple, low-cost tips on how to fix baseboards.
Get matched with top carpenters in Heber, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local carpenters.
Recent Woodworking Reviews in Heber
- JDS ImprovementsJohn is hands down the best contractor I have ever worked with. They are very fairly priced - do quality work and show up on time every time. John answers the phone at all times and when he can't he calls back promptly. His crew is great and very good at what they do. We had drywall, painting, flooring and general work done. If he can't do it he knows someone that can! When they left for the day they always cleaned up the work area - even if they would be back the first thing the following day. We had absolutely no issues at all - and we had a fairly large project read less
- Ferguson Custom Cabinetry & Millworks, LLCWe wanted to keep our business local and heard how good the Ferguson's were at counter tops and cabinet making. They did not disappoint us in any area. They showed up when they were expected, worked overtime when necessary and even helped with some things that had nothing to do with the work we hired them to do. I wish every business that we had to deal with in the complex moving of our office was as meticulous and prompt as Ferguson's was. I will give them the best rating possible any day of the week. Price was very reasonable and work was exceptional read less
- Blanchard ConstructionDan Blanchard gives responsible estimates, oversees work and demands quality, keeps you informed as the job progresses, and does what he says he will.
- Gresham Painting & RemodelingThe project execution was excellent. Gary was totally in contact with us throughout the project even though we are 2500 miles away. He took photos, we discussed conditions and solutions, he estimated the work and performed it professionally.
- The House DoctorWas very professional in his work, showed up on time and called as required. Stayed within budget and followed up on his work. Would highly recommend his work and plan on using his services for future projects.
- The House DoctorThis went very well. Manny came by to do an initial assessment and then on the appointed day came by to do the work in a few hours, very capably and for a very reasonable price. He knows what he is doing.
- C & L MaintenanceI was absent at work for the project. He waited until I made it home to give me updates and show me the progress of the work. He even let my dog out to go to the bathroom during the day. He was trusted with a key to my home, and didn't take a thing. He is very honest and trustworthy. I came home late one day and found him working even though it was 10pm! Bill Wanted to make sure I got an update on the progress before he left for home read less
- Rounds Construction LLCRounds Construction did a great job! Finished in a reasonable time frame and was easy to get a hold of when I had questions or concerns. Chris was very knowledgeable and helpful with his suggestions! Highly recommend his company!!
- CUSTOM CARPENTRYWe could not be more pleased with the results. The schedule was adhered to. The budget we established was not off by much (most of the overage was caused by scope creep).
- IRAJ & Co LLCExcellent! This job was completed on time and as bid. The company owner participates on site as well as supervises/guiding others to a first class result. As you can see by the work item descriptions I needed a scope of work that covered a broad base of expertise (wood work both fine and rough construction, masonry, varied surface finishes all matching, special jacks, custom hardware, even welding, and I wanted as few contractors as possible. Simply put, I needed someone with skills in multiple disciplines. That I gave "price" a B-grade isn't reflective of any deficiency in the contractor or his work, to the contrary it's a reflection that he won't use short-cuts, low-cost materials or methods. So, the relative negative implied by the B grade is "a higher cost" than some and there's no place for that input other than the price column and here in the comments. With Iraj there's a high standard and it requires the best in materials and practices. Therefore the implied negative is surpassed by an exceptional "positive" in the results category. By applying a B grade I'm saying Iraj's quality practices for excellence may come with a higher price tag. Said another way I would fully expect his bid to be higher if you collect multiple bids, but when you inquire into the details comparing proposed solutions you will know what the difference is that you are paying for. Reflective of that, none of my other bidders had the same confidence in their own work as manifest in their warranty; every one of them would only warranty their work for half (or less) the time period Iraj considered normal. Why they weren't matching his warranty says a lot about them, their plans, and the difference between Iraj's proposal and theirs. In summary I am confident you can find someone to under-bid because most others will consider shortcuts and lower quality materials at the onset as well as when the work is being performed. You get what you pay for, which on low bidders, can be a roll of the dice outcome. If you want a quality job then you shouldn't mind paying the bill of fare. Like they used to say "a fair day's work for a fair day's pay." Getting it done right the first time, with all the correct (to building codes and more) materials, undercoats, best solutions and methods accompanied by a stand-up warranty is worth not selecting the lowest bid read less
Woodworkers in Heber
- Business Description:Our company was founded by David Berger over thirty years ago and David has been selling table pads direct to the public for over forty years. We know our table pads and we know how to design the perfect fit the very first time read lessRecent Review:price is better other places magnets do not work keeping panels connectedStephen F.
- Business Description:Jonathan Benson has been working with wood for over 30 years. He earned a Master's Degree in Furniture Design from the Rhode Island School of Design, has taught woodworking at the college level for 10 years. and has written several books, authored numerous articles and lectured extensively on topics related to woodworking and furniture design. Installations available in the DC Metropolitan Area read lessRecent Review:How could this company come to Illinois from Virginia??? Good question. The answer is. He didn’t. No one responded from my area. I did the work. But I bet this guy would have done it the same way I did. Looks terrific. Thank read lessGayle P.
- Business Description:Custom and hand crafted remodeling and designing.Recent Review:The people of Tintas Granite were simply amazing. Everyone that I met were super professional. They took a lot of time explaining some of our options and helped us decide. The results are outstanding and we are very happy with the job. A test for this company came at the end of the job and they passed with flying colors. I gave them all A's because they deserve it. The workers that came to our house were on time, very professional, and cleaned up before they left. Bill, the owner, is one of the nicest people I know. His office is very welcoming with lots of smiles read lessJim S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:They were great and I was really impressed with the quality of the work. They were fast and clean. I'm very happy with the service. They gave me a good deal.John L.
- Business Description:Backed by over 20 years of experience, we are a general contractor, that can assist in every aspect of a home project. Customer Satisfaction is very important to us and what we pride ourselves on. We go out of our way to see the the customer is taken care of. From remodeling, to painting, to flooring and decks, we can help every step of the way. Owner ran and operated. Give us a call today! read lessRecent Review:Never showed up to make a proposal. The project mgr. made an appointment and then his office called and changed the appointment and he never showed up. No one called us to cancel or change the time and we waited half a day. When we called him his excuse was they tried to call but that was clearly untrue read lessLarry B.
- Business Description:Professional Choice Builders, LLC has been in business since 1999. I've worked in home building since 1981 focusing in the areas of carpentry and custom homes. We have built over 65 custom homes and I have been involved in the construction of over 1,700 homes. We work in the White Mountains of Arizona. Call us for your custom home, remodeling or home maintenance needs. Thank you, Allan Walpol read less
- Business Description:I had an apprenticeship and went to college to study finish carpentry and cabinetry in the UK. I can repair most furniture. I have a long history with home improvement, yard work and home maintenance. I also do certain deck jobs, builds and repairs. read less
- Business Description:We are a small local company made up of 2 men we are joint owners and started doing this type of work to support our families and not to get rich quick. We can do most work and complete it in a timely manner.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 1982. Free quote and design serving all of Arizona.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful woodworker articles
Your new roof looks perfect, and you’ve waited weeks for it to be complete. But now there’s already a leak in your roof, so what do you do? Using this guide, you’ll learn the steps to take to avoid further damage and repair your roof.
The staircase is the centerpiece of your home, and it’s important it looks the part. If you wish to upgrade the spindles and railing to fit your modern home, here are a few ideas and go-to tips to refresh your stair style.
Find carpenters in
- Star Valley
- Tonto Basin
- Happy Jack
- Joseph City
- Show Low
- White Mountain Lake
- Munds Park
- Lake Montezuma
- Camp Verde
carpenters in Heber
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & L Maintenance4110 Colt Road
- Chitwood's Cabinets812 n beeline hwy
- CJ's Handymen420 W 22nd Ave
Apache Junction, Arizona
- CM Construction IncPO Box 2212
- Cooney CarpentryPO Box 23595
- Country Handyman llc7630 E Long Bow Dr
- C & L Maintenance
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Outlook Construction & Remodeling Inc2919 N 4th St
- Outlook Construction & Remodeling Inc
- Professional choice builders llcPO Box 832
- Professional choice builders llc
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.