Looking to paint your home and boost your curb appeal? Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should caulk before or after painting the exterior of your home.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Star City, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Star City
- Bradford PaintingLes Bradford and his crew were amazing to work with. Very friendly and professional. The guys did an outstanding job on painting the exterior of our home and garage in just 3 days. Very clean job too, not a drop of paint out of place or a flower stepped on. We could not have asked for a better experience. Price was very fair. I had quotes from other locals but Les blew them away
- Vision Painting Inc.Caleb, Mystery, Justin, and Josh all worked hard to make my very dry 27 year old wood sided home look fantastic! The price quoted was the price charged! I highly recommend this company, and I would use them again in the future..
- Moran's PaintingThe company representative went out of her way to get the stain we wanted used, and the painters did a very good job.
- Pemberton PaintingI would not hire Pemberton Paint, Penny Pemberton. Pemberton Painting, Penny Pemberton is well known in Eureka Springs, Arkansas for submitting the lowest bid, just to get the job. Then about half way through the job, she keeps adding things, to the point where your bid is double what she told you it would cost. Penny Pemberton never even showed up on the work site to approve or disapprove of the work that her hired workers did. They worked on our home located within the historic loop of Eureka Springs, AR. They installed spindles on our porch upside down. They did no prep work before they painted, and the paint began peeling within 6 months. Areas that we paid her to repair were never done. We called her back to examine the work, and we walked around together for an hour with a clipboard as she made a long list of substandard work that her workers did. She said she would redo the work, at no cost to us. That conversation was in August of 2020. We have never seen her again. She will not answer texts/emails/voicemails. Sadly, we had paid her in full. My husband halted the work done by her company, after he saw the substandard work that her company delivers. We were greatly distressed by this and even sought advice from local clergy, who told us that we would be "doing a community service to take her to small claims court", so that others in the community would not be taken advantage of by her any longer. We hired a national chain painting company, Certa Pro, to come in and do the rework of the work that her company did at a substandard level. It will cost us thousands to pay for the rework. I would not recommend Penny Pemberton, Pemberton Painting to do any work. She only shows up on the job site to take more money. She hires people that have little or no training. Almost anyone can hold a paint brush, but that does not make them a painter. We are very sorry that we hired Pemberton Painting
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCExcellent! They gave accurate quotes/bids, always showed up on time, did work professionally/timely and ALWAYS returned my phone calls/texts promptly. They were honest, knowledgeable and very competent. I was confident my beautiful historic home was in good hands...I would definitely recommend them and will use them again
- Condor General ContractingExcellent service all the way around from the contract to the actual work. The men always were prompt to work and wanted to please us the customer. We are very pleased with the final outcome and Dennis made sure we agreed on everything.
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Village Pro PaintersIt turned out very well. Their cleanup was excellent! They did have one or two stand out employees. The guys painting were great! They arrived on time each day. I know their estimate was one of the lower bids we received. There was one issue, but they came right out and fixed it.
- Mary's PaintingWe were very pleased with the work and professionalism of the workers. I have told friends about Mary's and how pleased we are with their work.
- Mary's PaintingI wrote an email to Mary and Robert detailing my experience with them and their crew, Andy and Paul, because I have never been so happy with any work that has been done for me in all my 50 years on this earth. These men are punctual, effecient, courtious, loyal to employer and client for a job well done, and most of all expert at their trade. My house is not difficult only because it is monster sized but it also is 3 stories of rough cedar. Owner Mary was my initial contact for this specific project, Owner Robert was my 'go-to' for anything I needed or wanted to do, or change, or suggest; Elizabeth the office assistant was easy and effective in her role as was Foreman Jason. Simply, the root of this successful job was the heart and soul that Paul and Andy put into it. I never needed to micro-manage a single moment of this venture. How often can one say that? Thanks to this incredible team, I have a lovely looking home again
House Painters in Star City
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:They are simply the best to work with and fast. Professional and did I say fast!!! I would not hesitate to use them again. I would recommend them to any and everybody. Are you looking for repair or install? These are the guys for you. Thank you again!!Sam R.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:The technician was very thorough and fixed several things for me. He advised me to get an external mouse, which fixed the last of the problems. I've used them several times since and they've always been very good. I would prefer to talk on the phone, but the "chat" still worksSueAnn G.
- Business Description:Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I think he does quality of work. I would say that just like every other contractor out there, finishing the **** job that's the problem with everyone. They get to the end of the job. They know there's not that much money left in it and they're all ready move on to the next job so you gonna hire somebody to finish it. He works mainly with a woman, they worked together. I feel he leaves most of the painting up to her and she's got nowhere she cuts a lot of corners. there's a lot of spots we need to re-hit on the painting. I did not care for a few approaches they did or not showing up again. He's capable of very good work but couple things I didn't like and it gonna cost a few money to get it fix, they probably don't belong in the three thousand square ft house business, they probably belong in the one thousand two fifty and hundred square foot business. Again, they were sometimes they did not showed up but that's every contractors. I think they had enough care for the quality and completion of the job to really say okay, I want this work to be complete and I wanted to be perfect. I know that perfection is a tough thing to acquire but they had no interest. They were ready to move on to the next job and that's how it ended. I never fired them, they just stop showing up. I had to have a 2 weeks break because I have to stop the job and get the stuff done on the attic and they never came backJohn B.
- Business Description:Our experienced and well-trained personnel have years of roofing experience. We handle all types of roofing conditions or requests from a small leak to a complete, comprehensive roofing system. Knowing when to restore, repair or install a new roof system and what type of roofing material is an important decision. Your PI Roofing professional will assist you in choosing the appropriate product and installation techniqueRecent Review:Workers arrived on time - were very friendly - took necessary precautions to avoid any damage to any plants/trees/lawn or the exterior of the house. Did excellent job of cleaning up after the work was completed. <br /Glynn B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:During the process, they came out twice during a rainstorm, which was on a Sunday, to fix a leak as it wasn't an area they had reached yet. Tim is who dealt with primarily and he was great. They didn't really leave a mess and cleaned up well after themselvesCarrol M.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:The heater they supplied was a good one. However, they sent an inexperienced repairman to replace the heater. He slipped and fell through our newly remodeled bathroom. The company repaired the hole in the wall with the wrong texture and then wrong the type of grout. We are going to have ceiling repaired by a company recommended by the my daughter who works for one of the largest builders in the country. I have cancelled my service with the warrantee company. I now have to pay an additional $150.00 to have the ceiling refloated and all the wrong grout taken off and replaced with the correct type. <br /> <br /> *In response to service provider response: We hired 1 contractor that they recommended. He came out and said that he did a lot of work for High Tech. He fell through the ceiling that same day. We called High Tech the same day. They wanted my husband to go up in to the ceiling to get a model number. He is 79 years old and could not do that. We then had to contact a different service provider and pay an extra $150.00June G.
- Business Description:Leaf Shield Gutter Systems of Northwest Arkansas makes gutter cleaning a thing of the past and protects your home too! We have been providing seamless gutters and downspouts to Northwest Arkansas and surrounding area for many years, serving many happy local customers. We offer you a large selection of colors and materials for your gutter installation. We have installed thousands of feet of quality gutters and downspouts in the Northwest Arkansas local area. Guttering systems require regular..Recent Review:Sales and installation went fine. We ran into some problems with rotted fascia boards and soffits 2 years later. Called them to get an estimate on repairs. Jeff came out to look at what needed to be done and told us he would get back that week with an estimate. Never heard back from him. Called him and he said that Tim would be out in a few days to look at what needed to be done. Tim didn't show up on the days that Jeff said he would. Called Jeff again and he said that they were so busy that he was having difficulty with Tim's schedule. Told them that we would prefer to have them do the work as they installed the gutters which may have to be adjusted with the fascia replacement. He said he understood. Didn't hear back from them and gave up. Hired another contractor. Tim showed up unexpectedly while the contractor was here doing the work. <br /> Then, we discovered that there were some problems with leaking gutters on the inside corners and, when combined with a roof issue on the same inside corners, was what had probably caused the rotting of the fascia and soffits. We contacted Jeff again to ask them to come out to take a look at the gutters and to help us solve the problem. Never heard back from them. <br /> The issue with the gutters is that one of the inside corners had a hole in the back which the installer had tried to fill with gutter sealant. There was a hole in the gutter sealant that allowed water to go through the back of the gutter and drain into the soffit area and into a window. It looked like one of the gutters had been cut incorrectly where the two gutter lines met on the inside corner. Another of the inside corners had a piece of small piece of metal lying under the shingles and across the area where the water would run down the roof into the opening in the leaf shield. The metal had not been sealed into place and was not large enough to fit completely under the inside corner of the shingles so water was getting under the shingles and down into the fascia and structure. <br /> They are good at making the sale and installation. Not very good with helping customers afterwards. <br /Judy C.
- Business Description:Expert Painting, use of pressure washer for all kinds of cleaning, Paint Stripes on Parking lots big and small. Two employees, one wife and one son. Free estimates and final job invoices with tax number included. Will travel in or out of state. Final details always agreed upon with customer first. RUSH JOBS ACCEPTED. All jobs are treated as the most important no matter how small. FREE PRESSURE WASH WITH ALL PAINT JOBS.
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed and insured residential remodeling company who specializes in all types home renovations. Our projects range from standard upgrading and repairs to high-end custom work.
- Business Description:ProCut Painting is a full-service painting contractor specializing in residential & commercial painting, interior and exterior house painting, new construction, remodeling and restoration. We have experience working with Architects, Decorators, Homeowners, Contractors and Real Estates. Your home is your most valuable asset. Give us a call to talk about how to protect and beautify it properly. Find out how little a professional paint job really costs! Call us for a free estimate to get the..Recent Review:ProCut recently painted the entire exterior of our home including trim and all doors. I had used them for a smaller interior job last year and was pleased with their work so when it came time to address the outside condition of my 2 story colonial, I called them for a quote. <br /> <br /> Their estimate was in between the other two I got and as I was pleased with their previous work, I decided to go with them. When they arrived on the job Neil and his crew were very professional and had amazing attention to detail and I didn't find a single area that needed to be touched up during the final walk around, though I have to take them at their word for the areas on the roof that are 40 feet up in the air. <br /> <br /> I'm always wary of letting new people have run of my house for days on end while I'm at work, but by the end of the job I was confident in the crew enough to leave a key for them in case they needed anything in the house while we were away. The safety of my house and family are very important to me and I didn't see anything to doubt their friendliness or work ethic. <br /> <br /> They started the job by doing all the trim work on the house by hand and later they moved onto spraying the sideboards and bushing the paint back in. I was worried that there might be some overspray on my windows, but this wasn't the case. It probably helped that Neil asked me to remove the screens from my windows before starting the job as I'm sure those would attract more overspray than the bare glass. I'd recommend doing the same if you have screens, just in case. <br /> <br /> They completed the job ahead of schedule and for the same price we agreed to in advance. The house looked brand new when they completed the job, just as I had hoped for. I was even impressed that Neil himself helped me sand and buff the metal door jam on my front door, something that wasn't even in the original contract. <br /> <br /> I noticed that the college kids who were painting other houses in my area this summer completed their jobs faster, but I think the few extra dollars I spent to hire in experienced, caring professionals was worth it in the long run. Though I haven't needed to, I'm certain that if I had an issue with the work in the future that I could call ProCut and they could address it for me. <br /> <br /> Since having my house painted, I've confidently recommend their services to neighbors and I won't hesitate to bring them back for any future projectsJason B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Planning to paint the exterior of your home? Be sure to follow our guide to maintaining compliance with your homeowners association’s rules and regulations.
Make sure the pro you hire for your next paint job is professional and within budget by getting a few estimates. Here’s what to expect along the way.
Find exterior painters in
exterior painters in Star City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
Paragould, Arkansas 72450
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas 72543
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Calaway Construction
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- KEN RADER INTERIORSPO Box 1738
Farmington, Arkansas 72730
- KEN RADER INTERIORS
- Leaf Shield Gutter Systems1 Bethnal Road
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Leaf Shield Gutter Systems
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC