Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Smackover, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Smackover
- Dodgen Heat & AirI would definitely use them again. They're timely, fair price, knowledgeable. and pleasant to work with.
- Rix HVACIt went perfect. We are 100% satisfied with william’s Air. Professional, educated, on time. Did exactly what they said they would do. Excellent quality equipment and service. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing HVAC work done.
- Rix HVACIt went very well, William worked quickly and efficiently. He made sure I understood everything I needed to know to clean the system he installed and how to run it. The service was great and I haven’t had a single issue with the A/C unit since he installed it!
- Air Pro ServicesJustin did a great job planning and installing our new York mini-split system for our basement and garage shop. Even though installation was delayed because of the extreme weather in February he called or texted almost daily to let me know the status, which I appreciated greatly. He does excellent work, and his pricing is very fair and he worked with me to find a solution that we could afford. He also performed a maintenance check on our regular HVAC system upstairs while he was there. Would definitely recommend and hire again. Thank you Justin
- Rix HVACHe said he would come, he came in and he did the work. I liked it. It was awesome. He took care of everything. They were very dependable and polite.
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingIt was Awesome... once again! I have used them a few times now and have never been disappointed! With this winter storm, I wanted to share what a great company they are so that if anyone needs assistance in the HVac area, search no more! Give them a call!
- Condor General ContractingDennis's team came out right away and gave an estimate that was lower than the others we had gotten. They started work one day later. The unit they installed was a quality 3 1/2 ton Lennox system. They did the complete install in one day, just in time before the hot weather hit! And the workers never even had to come inside the house (if you are concerned about Covid19 risk). We will use them again for our next project
- DAN THE SERVICEMANFirst he refused to provide service to us due to our religion. He was given a second chance to provide us with service. All he stated was he had no availability to the warranty company we were using. He refused to answer any our phone calls or texts nor did he call us to let us know he was unavailable which I find highly unprofesional
- WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.My experience with Williams Mechanical was awesome. The job I needed done was no simple task but the WM guys came in and we’re very professional and compassionate and made the job seem like a walk in the park. I was working nights that week at my job and the guys were very understanding and worked around my need to sleep during the day. I was unsettled at first about sleeping while they were there working but the guys were outstanding. I couldn’t have asked for a better crew of guys. I would recommend Williams Mechanical to anyone for any job because I know they can handle it all
- BEST DEAL ACIt went great! Mr. Lockhart is a professional business man that does excellent work and honors his work. Highly recommend this company.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Smackover
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Marvin & Alberto of All Service Moving did a fantastic job - fast, friendly, careful, and thorough. They loaded and shipped boxes and furniture from two locations over an hour apart to our new home. Two flights of stairs at the first, two flights at the 2nd. Brought everything to the final location and individual rooms per instruction. Literally laid out the red carpet, everything padded + shrink wrapped. They even went the extra mile to assemble a bed frame at the end of a long dayLuke M.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:H was not able to diagnose problem. I’m all fairness, I had already replaced the water pump and the checked that there was no obstruction in the hose from the machine to the drainage pipe. There were problems with credit card transaction. Staff was very courteous and responsiveSascha v.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Very well. The repairman checked the washer thoroughly, and determined that we didnt need to replace the motor at this time. We really appreciated his honesty and professionalism. Will definitely call them the next time we need any household appliance repairsChristine G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:I hired Matthew based upon other reviewers' impressive reviews, and satisfaction of how well Matthew was able to teach their child. Others have stated how well Matthew was able to teach younger children successfully by identifying specific needs, and communicating in a way a younger person can understand the best. I agree. After spending many sessions with my 15 year old daughter, I saw that Matthew has the ability to identify specific needs quickly, communicate effectively towards the student's needs, and is passionate of the student's success. I enjoyed watching my daughter, Hannah, work together with Matthew. He really brought new confidence to Hannah, and was passionate about her succeeding. Although this year's tennis season is coming to a close soon, my daughter and I would like to continue sessions next season. Thank you very much MatthewJustin T.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done rightgeorgina T.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:First off we were really nervous about getting a new roof. We have never gone through the process. We called 7 different roofing companies. We heard back from several of them within hours with a price but we also heard back from Pinnacle Roofing within a timely manner. We decided to go with Pinnacle Roofing and I am so glad we did. They were the only roofing company that actually came out to our home climbed up on our roof took pictures of our roof and email them to us right away. We had different price package options to choose from. I don't know how in the world the other companies could possibly price our roof when they haven't even seen it. One company said they used some type of aerial measurement through Google. I was not impressed with the lack of time and effort the other companies. Nick with Pinnacle Roofing stopped by the house to go over everything with us and he dropped off samples. He made sure that all of our questions were answered and that we were 100% comfortable withe shingles that we chooseCindy S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:when tech showed up the dryer seemed to be working and heating however it did not when I called, seemed the heating element was cracked creating and off and on working condition. I went ahead to repair the problem by purchasing a new heating element. I was surprised however that the tech expected me to pay in full before he ordered the part and repaired the problem, but I did using my credit card knowing if there was a issue the credit card co. would have my back, The part was order and Alex fixed it as soon as it came in and was greajulie d.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I used their online service and got the parts I needed at the lowest price.I just called them on an 800 number and they gave me the exact part for the exact model that I needed.I was very pleased with them. Either my part is popular on demand and I had to wait for it to come in but otherwise once it came in they delivered.Gary C.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:It went very well! Morgan was excellent and patient with me as I had to double check the part I need to replace. The diagram showed the part I need and she is inquiring with the manufacturer about availability and pricingThomas K.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Roger's Repair (also on Angie's list , cam over promptly found our problem, contacted the Hi Tech and repairs were made. <br /> Very happy with the Warranty company and Rogers Repairs. <br /> <br />Louise R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Smackover, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- Air-On Heating and Cooling7110 Terry Lynn Dr B
Benton, Arkansas 72019
- All Seasons Heating & CoolingPO Box 8297
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72078
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
Seattle, Washington 98108
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- Arkansas Wind & Solar2 Bitworks Way
Prairie Grove, Arkansas 72753
- Advantage Service Company
- Dean's Heating & Air Cond Inc1300 California Ave Sw
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
Judsonia, Arkansas 72081
- Doe's Heat & Air Appliances Service3843 Parnell Rd
El Dorado, Arkansas 71730
- Don's Heating & Air Conditioning3035 County Road 745 745
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
- DOVER HEATING AIR CONDITIONING & REFERGERATIONP.O. BOX 34
Dover, Arkansas 72837
- Dean's Heating & Air Cond Inc
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- Island Airco Inc14 Woodsdale Dr
Holiday Island, Arkansas 72631
- Island Airco Inc
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- MORRIS HOMES INC3080 HIGHWAY 65 S
Clinton, Arkansas 72031
- MW Conway Heating and Air, Inc.390 Miller County 10
Texarkana, Arkansas 71854
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Quality Mechanical Contractors, Inc.12722 Hwy 201 South
Salesville, Arkansas 72653
- Quality Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- SS&L Heat And AirP.O. Box 212
Bald Knob, Arkansas 72010
- Standridge Heat Air & Electric Inc.1319 Sfc 219
Forrest City, Arkansas 72335
- Stroho4801 Woodway
Houston, Texas 77056
- Superior Heating/Cooling & Electrical Inc.100 Channel Circle
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.199 Harmon Rd
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.
- Your Heating & Air Guy3 Pershore Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72715
- Your Heating & Air Guy