Find top lawn mower repair services in Searcy, AR
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Searcy
- BOYD LAWNMOWER REPAIRThe lawnmower works like a charm. Needless to say, I am very happy with the results, the cost, and the repairman. He was friendly compared to what I encountered elsewhere. There was a $10.00 payment versus $25.00 at another place. The downpayment was subtracted from the total cost. I guess he really doesn't need Angie's List because he had more work than he knew what to do with but I just wanted to let him know that he did a good job
- STANLEY HARDWAREI took my Toro push mower to Stanley Hardware on a Saturday morning and they called on the following Tuesday telling me it was ready to be picked up. They serviced my lawn mower and rebuilt the carburetor in two working days. Got it home and it worked perfectly. Great job, and fast, too!
- BROWN'S SMALL ENGINE INCNew Craftsman $700 leaf vacuum used less than 1 hour quit working and would not restart. Returned to Sears under two year warranty. Sears tech said it was a clogged carburetor that was not covered by warranty. Charged $99 to clean carb. When I returned home it still would not start. Checked Angie's List for reliable repair service in my area. Selected Brown Small Engine because they have a pick-up and delivery service. They found the problem, which was a bent metal plate over a starter button. Although Brown Small Engine kept the unit for a full month, it was returned in good workable condition and I am pleased with their service. Most of the $92 repair bill covered a 35 mile each way pick-up and delivery fee. Mr. Brown personally called me several days after the unit was returned to me to make sure it was working to my satisfaction.
- K & E Outdoor Power EquipmentThey were very knowledgeable and friendly. We showed up right before they closed and they stayed open to service us and never made us feel rushed.
- K & E Outdoor Power EquipmentThe guys that came in were nice and they did a fantastic job! The price was reasonable. They came first without calling and I wasn't here, so they called and I was on my way home. They were already back at the shop and they turned around and came back again.
- STANLEY HARDWAREThey are good for repairs. They are a licensed dealer and service company. Stihl is the brand they service and that is the equipment we use. They are good at what they do. They are helpful and friendly. I haven't seen the final bill yet.
- BROWN'S SMALL ENGINE INCMy father and I each had a generator that would not run, a shredder that he had not started in a couple of years, one chain saw that would not start and one that had a broken pull cord. We took the generators to them Friday before Christmas (unfortunately we didn't pay close enough attention to the forecast for Christmas Day/night). The generators were repaired and ready on Thursday (7 calendar days later, including a weekend, a holiday and a very bad snow/ice day). Both generators started on the first pull and ran great for the following 5 days they were in use. The shredder and other equipment were completed by Saturday. They gave a complete write-up of the work that was done and parts used. They were very friendly and helpful in explaining the problems associated with using Ethanol gas in small engines and the steps needed to try and prevent future issues, especially when storing the engine (like a generator). Current shop rate per hour is $45.00. They were very reasonable and did quality work. Would recommend to friends (and have), and have taken other equipment to them for repairs
- On Site Lawnmower RepairNo complaints. They arrived when they said they would. Tech was very polite & professional. Repair was very thorough and he explained everything he did in detail.
- Hometown MowerI have purchased several products from David at Hometown Mower. From a rototiller to a wood splitter. Any time I need a part that I can replace myself, these folks are always willing to order the part and have it in my hand within a week. They carry the industry standard equipment and I am especially impressed with the Echo brand. Great equipment! Excellent service, really nice folks, and it is a family operated business that always has the customer in mind. I will certainly do business with Hometown in the future as the and quot;big boxand quot; stores just doesnt make it with me! Dave B
- Reed ElectricJob was done within a week. Had lot of difficulty starting the saw, but got it started within 2-3 days and it is running well.
Last update on March 21, 2017
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Searcy
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"We ordered the dishwasher handle from Repair Clinic. It arrived quickly, within a week and we were able to install it quickly after looking at an instructional film."
Specializing in Mahindra, Stihl, Cub Cadet, Bad Boy, Agri-Fab, TYM Tractors, Bush-Whacker and Claas repair, maintenence, and upgrades. We have top factory-trained technicians on duty during all business hours. We honor all warranty work and recalls, and we can accommodate any type of problem that may arise with your tractor, trimmer, lawn tractor and zero-turn mower
Whit Davis Lumber Company has been in business since 1953. Jacksonville, AR has been its home from the beginning, but the company has added three additional locations throughout the years. The Cabot store was added in 1994, Greenbrier came along in 2006 and Sherwood opened it's brand new facility in 2015. There are approximately 100 employees that span across the four locations
Auto mechanics Tractor mechanics Equitmant mechanics Medium duty hauling
Interior designs for baths and kitchens, tub surrounds, fireplaces, ect. Lawn mowing and garden. Building, painting and in home design such as living room furniture with a furniture discount! Hot tubs starting at $1999
Rental of Contractors and Homeowner Equipment & Sales and Service of Outdoor Power Equipment with a combined 90 years experience, Sales Gravely Zero Turns and Husqvarna Outdoor Products with financing available
We do all kinds of Small engine repairs and servicing. we offer welding and small engine consignment. We have quick service turn around and always stand by our work. We also offer pick up and delivery to our local customers
my specialty cleaning houses and driveways if your putting your home on the market it would be best to get the exterior and gutters cleaned im a good ole boy born and raised here in arkansss you can be certain that i will treat everyone with respect and kindness .
We are The Crew of Jacks our business is owner operated with a wide variety of skills to fix just about any everyday break down. Together we have over 20 years experience in vehicle paint, body work and mechanics along with home repairs, home improvements and home maintenance. If you can drive it or live in it we are your fix it crew when you need help.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Rose Bud,
- Bald Knob,
- Heber Springs,
- Tumbling Shoals,
- Des Arc,
- Greers Ferry,
lawn mower repair shops in Searcy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Hometown Mower7318 T P White Dr
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Hometown Mower
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Whit Davis Lumber Company723 School Drive
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Whit Davis Lumber Company