Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Get matched with top closet designers and builders in Rose Bud, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local closet designers and builders.
Recent Closet Design Reviews in Rose Bud
- Condor General ContractingThe price was where I estimated it and finished on time. The crew was very detailed and professional. The foreman communicated very promptly. Dennis managed all our expectations, timing, and questions perfectly. Best contractor I've hired out of the 3 remodeling projects I've done and will be the only contractor going forward on the future remodeling projects
- Household SolutionsOur project was a fairly substantial undertaking and involved renovating a 100+ year old farmhouse that had been abandoned and was in extremely poor condition. Approximately 2/3 of the house was renovated (with the remaining third to be done in the next couple of years by Household Solutions!). I won't go into details on the list of work because pretty much everything was done, but we did have a poorly executed addition (bedroom, utility room, breakfast area/reading nook/large entryway), kitchen, bathroom, hallways, and bedrooms fully renovated. We definitely plan on using them again because they did an amazing job. They stayed on budget, were very thorough, always kept us up-to-date on everything, always brought issues to our attention instead of just guessing, and the quality of the work is fantastic. I don't think I can recommend them enough
- Bella Vista Contractors IncThey started and finished on time. Did an excellent job of keeping the mess to just the area they worked on and cleaned up each day. They were punctual and followed through on daily plans. John and his team are very professional and partnered with us on aspects we wanted to do ourselves. The finished product is better than expected and makes great use of the space we have
- Adam Mellor Remodeling & New ConstructionHe gave us a quote, stuck with the quote and did the work in the time he stated. He also gave us advice regarding our bathroom for no extra charge.
- Vince Trulock SidingExcellent work. It was so hot upstairs but he stayed all day because he didn't want to "make a mess any longer than he had to." He can also do windows, siding, remodel, and railing. He did a job for my son-in-law, and he didn't like the nails my son-in-law had bought for the job. He stopped working, went to town to buy exactly the perfect nails for the job. He is that much of a perfectionist
- David Brewer ConstructionDavid gave an honest estimate, performed quality work, and finished in a timely manner, completing all he promised.
- R & R Custom ContractorsRonnie and Marvin were great to work with. they were truly professional, on time for appointments, detailed estimates, discussed our ideas and offered alternative ideas that made a difference. We were out of town throughout the majority of the remodel but were in constant contact with R&R if there was an issue. they also provided photos via text so we could see the work in progression. we added one more job (painting) to the list after we began the project. This was a huge time saver for us and they did an outstanding job. we have two great looking rooms. We have future remodel needs and R&R will definitely get our business again
- Walton Home SolutionsOngoing project. Going well. He is very accommodating and communicates well. Gives attention to the details and is eager to please.
- Bella Vista Contractors IncQuality of paint used was a contractors grade though we had requested a QUALITY paint be used. This caused us to have to pay for a second coat of paint that was not included in their original price/bid. Even though painting job did NOT include doors and baseboards, we have been scraping paint off them for months following the job. On the shower remodel they tried to get away with using some of the old drywall, and new common drywall (not properly backed, nor the proper drywall for a shower). We caught that and made them replace it with the correct material--hardy board. We gave them SPECIFIC size opening for the shower, and they ended up with an opening for the shower door 4 inches oversize. They also cracked some of the existing floor tiles of the bathroom, because the tiles were not properly protected during construction. They rebuilt the widened door jam with a cheap grade pine, rather than matching it to the existing surrounding smooth materials; this resulted with knots bleeding through the paint, and an extremely rough and ugly finish. The electrical hookup was left disconnected in the attic forcing us to hire an electrician to complete the electrical work by installing a junction box and installing the light fixture. When we contacted John Sobiech about these problems his response was an ugly email, full of insults and innuendos. We have since reported him to the Arkansas Contractors Board, and we are waiting a response on this. We definitely do NOT recommend Bella Vista Contractors. He TALKS a good game--but Beware of his work!
Closet Designers in Rose Bud
- Business Description:We accept cash and check ONLY, although we are looking into paypal and other means of payment, at this time.
- Business Description:We are a National, FULL SERVICE, custom closet company. We will design, fabricate, deliver and install your closet and storage systems ANYWHERE in the United States (excluding Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico)Recent Review:Since we aren't handy and did not have the time to install we hired a handy man to install be closet, which I recommend if you're handy otherwise it would take 3x a long but we are very satisfied with the look and quality customer service is greatJenn D.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlementRecent Review:<p> I spoke with Mike and he made an appointment to come to my home for an estimate. On the day he was to show I called to confirm our appointment. He said "oh, I'm sorry, but my family is here and I would rather spend time with them." Then he had the nerve to ask if I would like to reschedule. Sorry, but my time is just as important as his and if he can not respect my time then I do not need him. Seriously when was he going to call and tell me? Bad business</p> <br /Cynthia T.
- Business Description:We make all types of Aromatic Eastern Cedar house moulding and siding like " Log siding , Ship lap or Dutch lap , All types T&G siding designs , Closet lining , Farm siding , Lap siding , Cedar flooring , Beams , Posts , Fireplace mantels , Cedar shavings , Bandsawn lumber , Rough cut or Dimensional Planed lumber S4S , Privacy fence , Log fence. Bandsawn Pine and Oak lumber
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:SNC began servicing the Twin Lakes area in 2003. We began as a custom tile installation company and rapidly grew into a full service flooring sales and service provider, this growth was insisted on by satisfied customers that needed us to expand our services. We immediately started our expansion and shortly became the fastest growing flooring and natural stone counter top company in North Central Arkansas. To date we strive to continue our expansion and provide the largest, newest, and most i..Recent Review:Nothing but positive at this business! <br />Jim K.
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and ..Recent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br /Donna L.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:I have been building custom furniture, cabinets, and remodeling for over 30 years. We are owned and operated by myself and my only daughter.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful closet designer articles
Hiring a professional organizer can help you reset and make your space more functional. Professional home organizer rates vary depending on the size of your project, but luckily, it’s an affordable service on almost any budget.
The closet of your dreams may not be as far off as you think. Materials, labor, and design will all influence the cost to build a closet and custom closet costs. Use this guide to determine your budget and consider which closet type fits your needs.
Find closet designers and builders in
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Bald Knob
- Bee Branch
- Fairfield Bay
closet designers and builders in Rose Bud
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- SNC Enterprises, LLC1606 HIGHWAY 62 E
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- SNC Enterprises, LLC
- Whitbey Remodeling ServicesPO Box 312
- Whitbey Remodeling Services