Benetz Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2014

11908 Sweetwater Run

North Little Rock, AR 72117

Benetz Construction is owned and operated by Robin and Mike Benetz. Mike has several years experience in all types of construction. Depending on the job we require 1/3 to 1/2 down to start and balance upon completion. Benetz Construction is strong on customer service and we love business

09/28/2018

Linda Z.

It did not go well as they sent a girl out to measure the fence area and I tried asking her some questions about the new fence, and she was just continually confused and did not respond with any intelligent answers. I then contacted the Mrs. owner about the fence, and she was not helpful either. So I ended up with a different company that actually could answer questions about the fence!

Description of Work
I wanted a new privacy fence built

Category ceramic tile, woodworking

10/26/2015

Shelley S.

I finally elected to replace the hideous, ugly floor in the dining room. Benetz gave me what I thought a reasonable cost including material. We scheduled for end of September, and I rented a Cam's pod a couple of weeks in advance. Moved out all furniture and painted ceilings and wallls first,. Johnny and his crew came in and removed old floor, repaired the sheath in a place, moved a vent, and worked with me to leave a space for a tile entry space. The work was a little slow to start, as the OCD and there were nails every 2sqin. New floor installed, they sanded the adjacent living room and hallway and stained the lot. The first coat of poly took an extra day to dry, but eventually the project was completed. They worked hard to complete the job as quickly as possible and did an outstanding job, and I have gorgeous hardwood floors.

Description of Work
Replace some floor, refinish rest

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, interior painters

06/01/2015

Shelley S.

I started the renovation in December by ripping it all out down to the studs and sub, but had a medical setback and couldn't complete the work myself. Benetz came in and gave me a quote to finish the construction/installation portion of the project. The subfloor was replaced, the bathtub and toilet reinstalled, LVT laid down, bath enclosure tiled, sheet rock installed, taped and floated. They also repaired the ceiling on the floor below where the leak had wreaked havoc.it took about a month all told. I think perhaps that some of the work was done a little too quickly, as I have an uneven joint in the sheet rock exactly at eye level. the gentleman that taped and floated did his best, and painting it helped disguise it a little but overall great work from all the various subcontractors. the great price is due to small space ready to install, and I did all the finishing.

Description of Work
Finished bath renovation, sub floor, plumbing, sheet rock and tile.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Squeaky clean pws

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Rice Professional Pressure Washing

A Pressure Washing company that specializes in all facets of exterior cleaning such as driveways, sidewalks, brick etc. I am the sole owner that has been pressure washing since 2014. You'll be in great hands using me for all your cleaning needs!

Award 2022
    Schmidt Pressure Washing

Starting from the top of your house down to the driveway with the lowest prices and a better looking home

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Benetz Construction offers all types of residential remodeling. Room remodels and add ons, decks, porches, patios, windows, flooring, roofing, fences, painting, etc..

We do not build new homes.