COUNTRY GARDENS

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2010

Full service nursery and landscaping....

CUT N CARE LLC

Call us today for all your lawn care needs!

11/27/2015

Description of Work
I bought decorative pumpkins and gourds. They had a good selection at reasonable prices.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

11/16/2015

We hired this company based on the other glowing reviews and was not disappointed. Quality work, quality product and really nice, hardworking crew. We had one large flower bed that had been overrun with English Ivy that took them several tedious hours to dig out. Then they did all new plantings. It turned out so beautiful and we couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Plantings and flower bed overhaul.

Category landscaping

04/02/2014

Country Gardens' service was good. I don't really know anything that stood out to me about them. I got them off Angie's List and I called them. They just seem very professional so, I just think that is why I use them. I didn't really have any complaints on them.

Description of Work
Country Gardens did a lawn irrigation.

Category irrigation systems

01/30/2014

Lynne (and her crew) gave great attention to design detail and held my hand throughout because I didn't know exactly what I wanted. Lynne is a very good listener and is very creative. She also gave a very detailed estimate and stayed completely on budget except for the few things I added late in the process. She removed from the budget items that weren't ultimately needed. Lynne knew how to design...

Description of Work
Designed landscaping, carefully shopped for all products to get the best quality and prices, guided me in choosing plants, removed a large amount of gravel and rock and replaced some of it with Ouachita rock and some with grass, removed unwanted berms, subcontracted sprinkler system, built beds and berms, planted plants, designed and installed a complicated (and beautiful) drainage ditch that included a flagstone walkway within it, shaped a berm into a pad for a glider chair.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping

07/29/2013

Size of yard was underestimated. First delivery of sod was awesome, mowed in ten days. Final pallet was sub par, we'll see if it greens up. But it is small piece of yard on corner. Plants were excellent, very pleased with edging, planting, mulch application. Will certainly use again.

Description of Work
Resodded front yard,

Category landscaping

Category landscaper","hardscaper

Full service nusery. Garden center, landscaping, sprinkler systems, rock work, and landscape design.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available