COUNTRY GARDENS

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2010

3820 ALBERT PIKE RD

Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913

Full service nursery and landscaping.

11/27/2015

Rita T.

Description of Work
I bought decorative pumpkins and gourds. They had a good selection at reasonable prices.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

11/16/2015

Deb W.

We hired this company based on the other glowing reviews and was not disappointed. Quality work, quality product and really nice, hardworking crew. We had one large flower bed that had been overrun with English Ivy that took them several tedious hours to dig out. Then they did all new plantings. It turned out so beautiful and we couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Plantings and flower bed overhaul.

Category landscaping

04/02/2014

Rick G.

Country Gardens' service was good. I don't really know anything that stood out to me about them. I got them off Angie's List and I called them. They just seem very professional so, I just think that is why I use them. I didn't really have any complaints on them.

Description of Work
Country Gardens did a lawn irrigation.

Category irrigation systems

01/30/2014

Janet H.

Lynne (and her crew) gave great attention to design detail and held my hand throughout because I didn't know exactly what I wanted. Lynne is a very good listener and is very creative. She also gave a very detailed estimate and stayed completely on budget except for the few things I added late in the process. She removed from the budget items that weren't ultimately needed. Lynne knew how to design sculpted garden areas as well as how to add plants into a more natural area in order to "spruce" it up. The flagstone walkway/drainage ditch down to the golf course was very complicated, but it was well designed and installed by Lynne, Joe, and their exacting crew. The crew also did a great job of cleanup at the end of the job. I'm not an easy person to please, but we could not be happier with this job. THE END RESULT IS STUNNING.

Description of Work
Designed landscaping, carefully shopped for all products to get the best quality and prices, guided me in choosing plants, removed a large amount of gravel and rock and replaced some of it with Ouachita rock and some with grass, removed unwanted berms, subcontracted sprinkler system, built beds and berms, planted plants, designed and installed a complicated (and beautiful) drainage ditch that included a flagstone walkway within it, shaped a berm into a pad for a glider chair.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

07/29/2013

Rick G.

Size of yard was underestimated. First delivery of sod was awesome, mowed in ten days. Final pallet was sub par, we'll see if it greens up. But it is small piece of yard on corner. Plants were excellent, very pleased with edging, planting, mulch application. Will certainly use again.

Description of Work
Resodded front yard,

Category landscaping

06/28/2012

LARRY M.

They did a very good job. Everything stands out about them. They know exactly what to plant and they work with me and my budget.

Description of Work
We use Barton's Country Gardens for landscaping work. We have been using them from 2 years now. They added to our landscaping; they redid some of the gravel and rocks, put in some plants.

Category landscaping, hardscaping