Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Hot Springs, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Hot Springs
- Lake Hamilton RealtyLawana Whaley is an awesome person and a top notch realtor. House was listed and was sold quickly. She was so nice and easy to work with - especially in a world where nice is not given enough credit. She took care of every detail and made this a pleasant experience. I truly will miss dealing with Lawana - she can handle anybody and anything
- Lynda Bowers & Associates Realtorsplease take this off my account. I did not use this provider. changing your questionnaire would really be helpful if the member doesn't even contact the business in question. there should be an easier way to delete this!!!!!
- Diania McKayI had a very good overall experience with Diania and ERA Real Estate. Diania didn't stop when she sold me my condo. She arrainged for fianacing options which I used because they had the best deal I could find. She hooked me up with a contractor who had done several condos and houses on the Lake and was very reasonable. She also kept an eye on the progress because I was out of state working for several months. When the time was right she also introduced me to an interior designer to help buy furniture and decorate the interior. She did all but buy a boat for me
- MEYERS REALTYThe sale went fantastic, and overall the experience was a 10. We had the home on the market for a year or more, but it eventually sold with us getting what we wanted. The process for us was not stressful, however I think that had a lot to do with our real estate agent, Sarah. She was tremendously helpful, informative, and patient with us. In addition, she was always very positive and smiling bright. Sarah went out of her way to check on the house for us sometimes if we had a concern, because we live about four hours away. She is also from the Hot Springs area, so she can recommend reasonable and dependable contractors/laborers if anything needs to be repaired before the sale or after the purchase. We highly recommend her to anyone that is looking to sell or buy a home
- Trademark Real EstateHe is a nice person and very helpful and professional. He is assisting us with the sale of our home. I would give him all A's and I will continue to use him in the future.
- Network Real Estate IncDavid is awesome. He is very friendly and easy to work with. Any questions I had he answered immediately. Very responsive to email, texts, and calls. I was never 'waiting' to hear back from him. Very transparent with all dealings in our new home purchase. Also, we currently live in Maumelle and the house we recently purchased is in Malvern. David showed us the house, went to the inspection etc in Malvern. He also was at closing. Most definitely recommend him
- TRADEMARK REAL-ESTATEIn July of 2013 we traveled to Hot Springs, Arkansas to search for a vacation home on Lake Hamilton. We were fortunate to be referred to Bethel Sanders of Trademark Real Estate. We gave her a list of our wants, needs and budget and she showed us all properties on the lake that met our criteria. Bethel found us the perfect home, negotiated a great price and guided us through the transaction to a smooth closing. I could go on and on about all she did and has done for us even after closing, but will sum it up by saying the phrase and quot;going above and beyondand quot; is the service you can expect from Bethel
- TRADEMARK REAL-ESTATEThey were very professional and very knowledgeable. We started looking for a house in October of 2013 and we closed on the house in February of this year.
- Lake Hamilton RealtyAfter having our home on the market for months with no showings, we changed to Lake Hamilton Realty in order to work with Lawana Whaley. This was the best decision we could have made. She was AMAZING! Within two weeks of listing with her our home it was shown multiple times. It was also advertised in every real estate magazine and on every website that services the Hot Springs area. Lawana worked harder than any other realtor I have encountered. She was actively involved with us every step of the way, and I was very impressed by the ethics she displayed throughout the process. Most realtors leave it up to the buyer/seller to read the fine print, but not Lawana. She makes sure that you know exactly what you are signing regarding listings, offers of sale, and purchases. We were so pleased with her that we used her services in helping to purchase our new home. Lawana worked tirelessly to ensure that everything was done right the first time
- David BowenHe's changed companies, I have no idea who he's with. He changed companies after we bought. He did a good job with us. We had 3 days to move out of our house because it sold and the people wanted it in 2 weeks. We were in a rush to find somewhere. It worked out wonderful for us. He was pretty straightforward. Like every real estate agent, he could talk my ear off about all kinds of stuff. He did the job and did it good. We found him after we were driving around and ran into his son. He did do a real good job. He worked really hard for us
Real Estate Agent in Hot Springs
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:We at Progressive Realtors are very proud of the 16 Advantages Progressive offers to their clients. This means the Seller Property is advertised 16 diffent ways. This advertising can not be beat, the nationwide website Realtor.com and progressiverealtors.biz. The financing option is the government program, Down Payment Assistance Program has been around since 1982. We at Progressive Realtors try to educate the public about the special programs set up to help poor and well off people
- Business Description:Fowler Auctioneers, Inc. Nick Fowler, CAI #162 At Fowler Auctioneers and Real Estate Sales, we are a Full Service Auction and Real Estate Sales Company dedicated to client and customer service. We specializing Farm and Ranch, Residential, Commercial, Timberland and Water Front Properties. We also Conduct Estates, Livestock, Farm and Construction Equipment AUCTIONS. Below are some of my achievements showing my level of enthusiasm for the auction business. 2004 Arkansas State Champion Auctionee..
- Business Description:Rix Realty is a full service boutique real estate firm with a team advantage. We can assist with homes in the city, county, lake properties, condominiums, land and commercial transactions. Let us assist with all of your real estate needs
- Business Description:AMERICA’S MOST TRUSTED SOURCE FOR DEBT AND CREDIT SOLUTIONS. CreditGuard of America, Inc. is an independent, nonprofit credit counseling agency that is committed to providing innovative solutions for simple to complicated debt and credit issues. CreditGuard provides credit counseling and debt management along with free financial education to consumers throughout the United States, using state-of-the-art technology and superior customer service
- Business Description:A leader in Commercial Real Estate, Development, Management, and Insurance since 1908
- Business Description:Cooper Concrete Construction Inc./contractor
- Business Description:Contact him at (866) 867-0330 in Hot Springs Village, AR, for more information about his all-inclusive home listings.
- Business Description:Century 21 HSV Realty
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs Village
- Mount Ida
real estate agents in Hot Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Backyard Boys LLC
- Backyard Boys LLC
- FOWLER AUCTIONEERS275 Highway 70 E
- FOWLER AUCTIONEERS
- Joe Stewart Real Estate Agent3 Valedero Lane
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Joe Stewart Real Estate Agent
- Lake Hamilton Realty4425 Central Ave Ste C
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Lake Hamilton Realty
- Mark McFarland - Realtor211 Exchange St
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Mark McFarland - Realtor
- RE/MAX of Hot Springs Village1400 Desoto Blvd
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- RE/MAX of Hot Springs Village
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur
- Vilaggio1000 Centregreen Way
Cary, North Carolina