Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Higden, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Higden
- Dodgen Heat & AirI would definitely use them again. They're timely, fair price, knowledgeable. and pleasant to work with.
- Rix HVACIt went perfect. We are 100% satisfied with william’s Air. Professional, educated, on time. Did exactly what they said they would do. Excellent quality equipment and service. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing HVAC work done.
- Rix HVACIt went very well, William worked quickly and efficiently. He made sure I understood everything I needed to know to clean the system he installed and how to run it. The service was great and I haven’t had a single issue with the A/C unit since he installed it!
- Air Pro ServicesJustin did a great job planning and installing our new York mini-split system for our basement and garage shop. Even though installation was delayed because of the extreme weather in February he called or texted almost daily to let me know the status, which I appreciated greatly. He does excellent work, and his pricing is very fair and he worked with me to find a solution that we could afford. He also performed a maintenance check on our regular HVAC system upstairs while he was there. Would definitely recommend and hire again. Thank you Justin
- Rix HVACHe said he would come, he came in and he did the work. I liked it. It was awesome. He took care of everything. They were very dependable and polite.
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingIt was Awesome... once again! I have used them a few times now and have never been disappointed! With this winter storm, I wanted to share what a great company they are so that if anyone needs assistance in the HVac area, search no more! Give them a call!
- Condor General ContractingDennis's team came out right away and gave an estimate that was lower than the others we had gotten. They started work one day later. The unit they installed was a quality 3 1/2 ton Lennox system. They did the complete install in one day, just in time before the hot weather hit! And the workers never even had to come inside the house (if you are concerned about Covid19 risk). We will use them again for our next project
- DAN THE SERVICEMANFirst he refused to provide service to us due to our religion. He was given a second chance to provide us with service. All he stated was he had no availability to the warranty company we were using. He refused to answer any our phone calls or texts nor did he call us to let us know he was unavailable which I find highly unprofesional
- WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.My experience with Williams Mechanical was awesome. The job I needed done was no simple task but the WM guys came in and we’re very professional and compassionate and made the job seem like a walk in the park. I was working nights that week at my job and the guys were very understanding and worked around my need to sleep during the day. I was unsettled at first about sleeping while they were there working but the guys were outstanding. I couldn’t have asked for a better crew of guys. I would recommend Williams Mechanical to anyone for any job because I know they can handle it all
- BEST DEAL ACIt went great! Mr. Lockhart is a professional business man that does excellent work and honors his work. Highly recommend this company.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Higden
- Business Description:We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis, Laser alignment, and Eddy Current testing. Williams Mechanical Services also has a pipe fitting department where we provide threaded, welded, and groove lock pipinRecent Review:It went very well. I had them out to do a free estimate and there was nothing wrong with the system, so I allowed them to adjust the vents in the home. They did so and I received a reasonable charge for their services. I would hire them again and would recommend them them to anyoneTed (Renae) R.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances and HVAC units today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs and $50 heating and cooling via video chat with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Make an appointment today on our website. Neli's certified technicians will work with you to conduct either a diagnosis to find out what's wrong or a repair. You will use Neli’s advanced..Recent Review:H was not able to diagnose problem. I’m all fairness, I had already replaced the water pump and the checked that there was no obstruction in the hose from the machine to the drainage pipe. There were problems with credit card transaction. Staff was very courteous and responsiveSascha v.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Excellent - the front load washer door suddenly wouldn't latch, so machine wouldn't wash, right when my old dog was very ill and I was overloaded with soiled towels and blankets. This company is the only certified Samsung repair facility around, and although they are in Missoula and I am a 3 hour drive away in Whitefish, they were very helpful and understanding. They came up within two days and ordered parts for overnight delivery so I would have the washer up and running as soon as possible. Also, Gage provided many tips on prolonging the life of my appliancesLeslie T.
- Business Description:In 1955, Rood Heating and Cooling Inc., of Russellville, Arkansas was established. Four generations of Roods (Fred, Freddie, Eddie, and Preston) have worked hard to establish the trust associated with Rood Heating, Cooling, Insulation, and Geothermal services. Rood's cornerstone is simple: Continuously exceed expectations in every part of our business. If ever you are not completely satisfied, they are there to listen and make it right. After one job with Rood, you will quickly learn why nati..Recent Review:It was a good experience. They are nice and courteous. They aren't in and out. They take their time and do inside and outside work. They know what they are doing. They were here when they said they would be herecurtis t.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:First off we were really nervous about getting a new roof. We have never gone through the process. We called 7 different roofing companies. We heard back from several of them within hours with a price but we also heard back from Pinnacle Roofing within a timely manner. We decided to go with Pinnacle Roofing and I am so glad we did. They were the only roofing company that actually came out to our home climbed up on our roof took pictures of our roof and email them to us right away. We had different price package options to choose from. I don't know how in the world the other companies could possibly price our roof when they haven't even seen it. One company said they used some type of aerial measurement through Google. I was not impressed with the lack of time and effort the other companies. Nick with Pinnacle Roofing stopped by the house to go over everything with us and he dropped off samples. He made sure that all of our questions were answered and that we were 100% comfortable withe shingles that we chooseCindy S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Advantage responded well and the technician kept me informed as to arrival time. He was finishing another job. They told me the weekend price $95 the first half hour and $65 each half hour after that. They fixed the leak between the house and the box. The technician told me that the line need to be replaced and explained why. This is probably true because the same thing happened in 2015Linda H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I used their online service and got the parts I needed at the lowest price.I just called them on an 800 number and they gave me the exact part for the exact model that I needed.I was very pleased with them. Either my part is popular on demand and I had to wait for it to come in but otherwise once it came in they delivered.Gary C.
Deals in Higden for HVAC Service Contractors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Higden, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-1 HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING906 HIGHWAY 25B
Heber Springs, Arkansas 72543
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- AHC&R LLC26150 AR-14
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Arkansas 72560
- Air-On Heating and Cooling7110 Terry Lynn Dr B
Benton, Arkansas 72019
- All Seasons Heating & CoolingPO Box 8297
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72078
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
Seattle, Washington 98108
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
Corydon, Indiana 47112
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- Arkansas Wind & Solar2 Bitworks Way
Prairie Grove, Arkansas 72753
- A-1 HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- Floyd's Heat And Air3655 Highway 16
Pangburn, Arkansas 72121
- Floyd's Heat And Air
- Island Airco Inc14 Woodsdale Dr
Holiday Island, Arkansas 72631
- Island Airco Inc
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- MORRIS HOMES INC3080 HIGHWAY 65 S
Clinton, Arkansas 72031
- MW Conway Heating and Air, Inc.390 Miller County 10
Texarkana, Arkansas 71854
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Quality Mechanical Contractors, Inc.12722 Hwy 201 South
Salesville, Arkansas 72653
- Quality Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- RAZORBACK AIR FILTER, INC.1515 East 4th St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72202
- RED RIVER HEATING & AIR LLC1714 N HAZEL ST
Hope, Arkansas 71801
- Repair USA1218 Stone St Ste 100
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- ROOD HEATING & COOLING INC4810 W MAIN ST
Russellville, Arkansas 72801
- Roy's Heating & Cooling Inc114 Sparks Ln
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- RAZORBACK AIR FILTER, INC.
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
- SS&L Heat And AirP.O. Box 212
Bald Knob, Arkansas 72010
- Standridge Heat Air & Electric Inc.1319 Sfc 219
Forrest City, Arkansas 72335
- Stroho4801 Woodway
Houston, Texas 77056
- Superior Heating/Cooling & Electrical Inc.100 Channel Circle
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.199 Harmon Rd
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.
- Your Heating & Air Guy3 Pershore Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72715
- Your Heating & Air Guy