Put your window treatments to work! Consider what you want them to do — from filtering light to operating via smartphone – and you can pick the perfect option.
Get matched with top window treatment in Batesville, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Batesville
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoWe are so pleased with our new windows! They are beautiful and our A/C is already running a lot less! Kevin and his team were so professional and knowledgeable! They cleaned up everything, and were so nice! We were so happy, and highly recommend Wilson's home improvement Co.!
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail
- Budget Blinds Of NWAExcellent consulting work, with a knowledgeable consultant that provided many samples to choose from. Installation was on time and very quick.
- Budget Blinds Of NWASee above. My first visit was to look at samples and decide on window coverings. The representative was prompt and knowledgeable about all products and costs. After I made my selection, it was only a couple of weeks before I received my custom blinds installed by Kevin Kilgore. He is professional and he was on the dot time wise
- JB & G Upholstery IncMy house was built in 1907. We operate a very busy Bed and Breakfast in Mena, AR. I met Jeanette Hay, owner of JBG Upholstery when she was a guest at our Band B. She is a warm friendly and very talented person. Although she was on vacation we discussed my drapery needs for our most public areas which are seen by several hundred folks each month. I have postponed getting this done because I didn't feel like I could trust the job to just anybody. Jeanette changed my mind about that. Jeanette took measurements and we discussed colors. I had no expectations because it was so unusual to meet someone at my business that could fulfill a need I had for more than 3 years - and I wasn't shopping. The drapes arrived during our busiest month so I could not hang them immediately, but I was completely impressed with the weight and quality of the fabric and lining. The installation of the drapes was finished today. I am so pleased I can hardly find the words. I liked my old home with it's ten foot ceilings before installing the drapes -- but now I LOVE it. Jeanette and her daughter - and the rest of the team- have completely transformed my home. It was homey before and now it is elegant. The drapes hang from the crown molding to the floor and the look is very dramatic. I took pictures, but they don't do justice so I'm not going to post them. I'm going to send all of my drapery and upholstery business to JBG and so should you. Thank you JBG! Jolynn Vacca Janssen Park Place Mena, A
- Access Home RepairHe was the best price I looked at. He was great to work with. He kept in contact with me. I have a rental property in a different state and he kept in contact me letting me know of the steps he was taking to fix the house even thought I was in a different state. We felt very comfortable letting him fix the house and trusted his advice. He has a very positive attitude and it shows in the work
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONSI scheduled a Saturday appt with Jim since I don't live in Fayetteville. He and his wife were there, so it was nice to meet both of them. I had a good idea of what I wanted, since I'd been thinking about this quite awhile. But I really appreciated Jims input & product knowledge of "the best way" for me to get what I had in mind. He is very good at giving you information and ideas, without overwhelming you with the process. I felt good walking out of there in about an hour that I'd made the right choice. Jim came out to take exact measurements and brought the sample along so I could see the roller shade color/pattern in my home. I was pleased how quickly he could come to our home and how fast the measuring appt went. The shade came in faster than was promised and was hung by a very nice employee from their store. He offered to take away my old blinds since I didn't want to keep them and I was happy to hear they often donate working blinds. I knew instantly when he lowered the shade to show it to me, that I was going to be happy with this product for a very long time! And 2 months later, I still feel that I got exactly what everyone wants...professional service, excellent advice and a product that will last for a very long time. I've enjoyed showing my new window treatments to friends and family. I would easily recommend working with Greenvalley, they are knowledgeable and well worth seeking out for help with professional window coverings. I know I have already started to think about other areas of our home I'd like to tackle and while I may not know what I want right now, I do know where I'll go for help when I'm ready
- Budget Blinds Of NWAFrom selection to installation, the process was seamless. They work quickly but no corners are cut.
- WINDOW PLACEPerson I spoke with seemed disorganized, difficult to communicate with. Store in in a private home in a hard to find semi-rural location outside of town. Although very friendly and willing to help, seemed very disorganized and not well informed. The management style reminded me of the proverbial headless chicken. Item I needed was finally located and removed from a used, or junk, shade. I tried to pay but they could not make change. Completely lacking professionalism as I saw it. However, they have been in business for many years and may be able to do something right. I have no confidence in them and probably will not give return business, just not worth the hassle
- SelectBlinds.comReceived shabby products that did not extend the full length, but were the correct width. One blind was short by over 2 1/2", the other was cut so poorly it hung diagonally when pulled to it's full extent. Customer Service was "polite" but refused to refund my purchase in full, even though I promised to return the entire order (two blinds unopened) . Their advertised "Satisfaction Guaranteed" is a return process for store credit... and I refuse to waste my time with a re-order of such poorly made products. Several requests failed to make them understand why a refund would satisfy my complaint... they continue to refuse ...and now say, "We don't do refunds!" Where the heck was that in their advertising? Stay away, pay a little more for better products and faster delivery... and probably with a company that actually understands "Customer Service.
Last update on June 23, 2021
Window Treatment Services in Batesville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Bay windows are big and beautiful on their own, but these window treatment ideas for bay windows add function and make them look extra special.
In addition to adding style to your room, layered window treatments also increase insulation, block incoming light and provide more privacy.
Find window treatment in
- Cave City,
- Tumbling Shoals,
- Evening Shade,
- Heber Springs,
- Bald Knob,
- Mountain View,
- Greers Ferry,
- Ash Flat,
- Horseshoe Bend,
- Calico Rock,
- Rose Bud,
window treatment in Batesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California 92121
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
Emeryville, California 94608
- Palace of Glass
- RoomsBeautiful.com3547 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
Salem, Oregon 97302
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co