Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
Get matched with top window treatment in Ash Flat, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Ash Flat
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoWe are so pleased with our new windows! They are beautiful and our A/C is already running a lot less! Kevin and his team were so professional and knowledgeable! They cleaned up everything, and were so nice! We were so happy, and highly recommend Wilson's home improvement Co.!
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONSI scheduled a Saturday appt with Jim since I don't live in Fayetteville. He and his wife were there, so it was nice to meet both of them. I had a good idea of what I wanted, since I'd been thinking about this quite awhile. But I really appreciated Jims input & product knowledge of "the best way" for me to get what I had in mind. He is very good at giving you information and ideas, without overwhelming you with the process. I felt good walking out of there in about an hour that I'd made the right choice. Jim came out to take exact measurements and brought the sample along so I could see the roller shade color/pattern in my home. I was pleased how quickly he could come to our home and how fast the measuring appt went. The shade came in faster than was promised and was hung by a very nice employee from their store. He offered to take away my old blinds since I didn't want to keep them and I was happy to hear they often donate working blinds. I knew instantly when he lowered the shade to show it to me, that I was going to be happy with this product for a very long time! And 2 months later, I still feel that I got exactly what everyone wants...professional service, excellent advice and a product that will last for a very long time. I've enjoyed showing my new window treatments to friends and family. I would easily recommend working with Greenvalley, they are knowledgeable and well worth seeking out for help with professional window coverings. I know I have already started to think about other areas of our home I'd like to tackle and while I may not know what I want right now, I do know where I'll go for help when I'm ready
- Budget Blinds Of NWAFrom selection to installation, the process was seamless. They work quickly but no corners are cut.
- JB & G Upholstery IncMy house was built in 1907. We operate a very busy Bed and Breakfast in Mena, AR. I met Jeanette Hay, owner of JBG Upholstery when she was a guest at our Band B. She is a warm friendly and very talented person. Although she was on vacation we discussed my drapery needs for our most public areas which are seen by several hundred folks each month. I have postponed getting this done because I didn't feel like I could trust the job to just anybody. Jeanette changed my mind about that. Jeanette took measurements and we discussed colors. I had no expectations because it was so unusual to meet someone at my business that could fulfill a need I had for more than 3 years - and I wasn't shopping. The drapes arrived during our busiest month so I could not hang them immediately, but I was completely impressed with the weight and quality of the fabric and lining. The installation of the drapes was finished today. I am so pleased I can hardly find the words. I liked my old home with it's ten foot ceilings before installing the drapes -- but now I LOVE it. Jeanette and her daughter - and the rest of the team- have completely transformed my home. It was homey before and now it is elegant. The drapes hang from the crown molding to the floor and the look is very dramatic. I took pictures, but they don't do justice so I'm not going to post them. I'm going to send all of my drapery and upholstery business to JBG and so should you. Thank you JBG! Jolynn Vacca Janssen Park Place Mena, A
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail
- Access Home RepairHe was the best price I looked at. He was great to work with. He kept in contact with me. I have a rental property in a different state and he kept in contact me letting me know of the steps he was taking to fix the house even thought I was in a different state. We felt very comfortable letting him fix the house and trusted his advice. He has a very positive attitude and it shows in the work
- Budget Blinds Of NWAExcellent consulting work, with a knowledgeable consultant that provided many samples to choose from. Installation was on time and very quick.
- Budget Blinds Of NWASee above. My first visit was to look at samples and decide on window coverings. The representative was prompt and knowledgeable about all products and costs. After I made my selection, it was only a couple of weeks before I received my custom blinds installed by Kevin Kilgore. He is professional and he was on the dot time wise
- SelectBlinds.comReceived shabby products that did not extend the full length, but were the correct width. One blind was short by over 2 1/2", the other was cut so poorly it hung diagonally when pulled to it's full extent. Customer Service was "polite" but refused to refund my purchase in full, even though I promised to return the entire order (two blinds unopened) . Their advertised "Satisfaction Guaranteed" is a return process for store credit... and I refuse to waste my time with a re-order of such poorly made products. Several requests failed to make them understand why a refund would satisfy my complaint... they continue to refuse ...and now say, "We don't do refunds!" Where the heck was that in their advertising? Stay away, pay a little more for better products and faster delivery... and probably with a company that actually understands "Customer Service.
- WINDOW PLACEPerson I spoke with seemed disorganized, difficult to communicate with. Store in in a private home in a hard to find semi-rural location outside of town. Although very friendly and willing to help, seemed very disorganized and not well informed. The management style reminded me of the proverbial headless chicken. Item I needed was finally located and removed from a used, or junk, shade. I tried to pay but they could not make change. Completely lacking professionalism as I saw it. However, they have been in business for many years and may be able to do something right. I have no confidence in them and probably will not give return business, just not worth the hassle
Window Treatment Services in Ash Flat
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!!Robert and Janet M.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:Full service interior design business
- Business Description:At Rock N Roll Window Cleaning, we specialize in interior and exterior window cleaning for both commercial and residential clients. We operate from our two main offices in Sherwood, AR and Batesville, AR and service all of Arkansas. Our commercial clients range from small store fronts to multiple story buildings, and no residential job is too big or small! We currently service many companies you know well, including Anytime Fitness, Bedding Mart, U.S. Pizza, Colton’s Steakhouse and Gr..
- Business Description:Install a new, efficient door or glass and stop drafts, save energy, eliminate leaks and restore smooth operation.
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar..
- Business Description:Luxurious custom-made drapes, swags, valances, panels, roman shades with very low price. Service nation-wide, free shipping to any address in the US and Canada. Please check us out--lots of elegant styles and fabric choices. You can easily install the drapes yourself with our unique easy-mount hardware, save lots of money over high-priced designers, shops and expensive installers! Windows are key components of a room, and selecting the appropriate treatments for them will enrich the desig..Recent Review:We received the drapes as promised and they look absolutely beautiful. We are very satisfied with the quality of the materials and the fitting is perfect. We have installed the drapes ourselves without any problem at all. The draperies gave our dining room a grand new look! Communications with their staffs were quick and easy. I have been looking for window treatments for a long time, including many upscale brands that are much more expensive. All I can say is that I have received a high-end product at a fraction of the cost of what I have to pay at specialty shops. Highly recommended! <br /King C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Ash Flat
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADIAR Systems Glass & Doors1606 US-71 S
- ADIAR Systems Glass & Doors
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- DoRight Home services6 Lulu Circle
Cherokee Village, Arkansas
- DoRight Home services
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR