Design a closet that maximizes your space and represents your style. Follow these closet design tips to create the closet of your dreams, no matter the size.
Get matched with top patio pavers in Austin, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local patio pavers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hardscaping Reviews in Austin
- Natural State HorticareI couldn't be happier with Natural State Horticare. The work they did has solved our horrible muddy carport issue and has kept our backyard a place we are proud of! Our dog had destroyed any trace of grass and had dug several holes--it was a muddy wreck. Then he would bring the dirt and mud in on his paws. Andrew and Kyle went above and beyond, adding a seating area in the back yard with some leftover stones, as well cleaning up the area where we park the trash cans to make it more functional and visually pleasing. They are so professional and friendly! We're having them landscape the front yard this spring
- Schneider Lawn & LandscapeAmazing. Exceeded all expectations. Fixed all my drain problems. Will hire them again and again for other stuff.
- ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR SERVICESThis company installed my sprinkler system several years ago and has maintained it since that time. I have always been pleased with their service and have recommended them to friends that have also been pleased.
- Landscape Associates, LLCOur property along the street was really scruffy looking and tumbling down a hill. We also wanted a place for off street visitor parking. In 2005 we called them out to figure out what to do to make our property look nice and accommodate a visitor parking spot. Chris was a great help. He came out and looked at the property and drew up a design which we accepted. The yard has stacked, natural boulders with lichen placed to hold up soil as well as along the edge of the parking pad. Old railroad ties and junk was carried off and new plants put down in attractive spots. We have gotten lots of compliments on the work and the nice-looking parking pad has been very useful. Before this project we had them out in 2004 to do $12,780 worth of work terracing our back yard and along one side inside our fencing. In 1/07 we had them out to do some erosion control work shoring up along the outside of our back fence for $961.73. We live on a very steep slope
- HOMEYER LAWN SPRINKLER LLCWe have had a drainage problem since we have lived here due to the fact that we live on the side of a hill. Our yard was slowly being washed down the hill and against the back privacy fence. We had upwards of a foot of dirt piled up against the fence. Also when we had very hard rains the water would come down the hill so fast that it would flood the neighbors back patio and on several occasions come close to flooding their home. We had John Beneke, landscape architect, come out and draw up the landscape design. He recommended Homeyer Lawn Sprinkler (Steve) as he felt very confident in his work. Are we glad we did!! Steve was very professional and the way he worked caused very little disruption in our daily lives. Due to the fact we were on a budget we asked Steve to give us a line item breakdown of the job so we would know what we could do now on our budget and what would have to wait. Fortunately his bid came in at less than what we had budgeted so we were able to get everything done. When Steve does a job he does it a section at a time so as not to have your entire yard torn up at once. He started at the furthest corner of the yard and worked his way out. Everyday before his crew left they made sure everything was cleaned up and the material for the job was put away so that the neighborhood would not have to see a big miss as the job progressed. One thing that really impressed me with Steve is that he stuck with his bid and did not try to come back and give excuses as to why he might have to go up on it as I have had other contracters do on other jobs. We did have one add on which was repairing a portion of the sidewalk which was done toward the end of the job. Even though I think our job had turned into a little more than he originally expected he quoted a fair price for the sidewalk repair. The job did take a little longer than expected but with outside jobs this is kind of expected. This summer was one of the worst we have had in a long time and on some of the hotter days his crew would only work half days due to the heat. We did not have a problem with this as the heat was unbearable and safety was paramount. In closing I would highly recommend Homeyer Lawn Sprinklers for any landscaping, irrigation, and sprinkler jobs. We were very pleased with the look of everything once he was done. We would use them again without hesitation
- Genesis Lawn and LandscapeThey were a little delayed in starting the job, but once the work began it went very smoothly. The landscape desgn is beautiful. It includes a natural stone wall that raises and levels the front flower bed. I've seen people driving by stop just to look at it, and have gotten a lot of compliments on the new appearance of our property. The work was NOT inexpensive, but was within range of other estimates, and I got excellent value for the money spent. They paid attention to details. I would recommend this company
- AAA Lawn And LandscapeVery pleased with the construction, the price, and the relationship with the builder. Alan and his team performed as promised and were very pleasant. Construction was performed in some bad winter weather but everything worked out well. Alan is a former Marine. Based on our experience, female customers would feel safe and respected. I highly recommend him. Note that the pictures I submitted feature an incomplete wood patio deck. Another builder is finishing that aspect
- Mckissick Landscape & DesignHe is very excellent and does very good work. He has been very reasonable. The price was a little expensive but reasonable for the work he did.
- ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR SERVICESAll Seasons installed my system several years ago. I have used them to maintain my system. They have always been responsive to any problems and good about being on time for appointments. The owner, Jerry, has even assisted me with the correction of problems over the phone a couple of times rather than charging me a service call
- HEALTHY LAWNS & SHRUBS INCORPORATEDThey were good and their performance was good. They are kind of pricey but they are good at what they do, so they can act like that. I was pleased with their work. It is very pretty but it was pricey.
Hardscapers in Austin
- Business Description:We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Owner has 34 years of experience in masonry business and started his own company 15 years ago. Plenty of references at your request.Recent Review:They did a great job across the board. He was friendly and up front about the options and cost. They showed up on time for the estimate and the actual work, and were finished quickly. The mailbox looks great and has a few nice design details - it's exactly what we wanted. Overall, couldn't have asked for a better experience. Highly recommended! <br /Jeff F.
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:They did a very amazing job with the amount of trees i was needing done, they was very respectful and a very affordable price, my wife also hired then again when they mentioned landscaping and it was outstanding. I will call them again for the trees and landscaping needs next yearDylan Z.
- Business Description:Add curb appeal and lasting quality to any home or business with masonry. Whether commercial or residential, we can bring your vision to life. Our team of experienced masonry professionals is here to see your project through from concept to completion. From rock patios, to stone floors, and outdoor oasis, we can bring the beauty of masonry and landscaping to any home or businessRecent Review:I had planned on replacing the small wood deck and steps outside of my back door with wood until I met Ron from Solid as a Rock Landscaping. He was doing work for a neighbor and I asked him for an estimate. I accepted the price and to my surprise Ron and his crew started work later that day. It took them three days to complete and it looks great. My wife and I are very happy with the job, cleanup and the people. Thanks Ron, Mike, Mack and Malachi. <br /Dan A.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company where the owner is on every job. With over 25 years experience, we take pride in our quality of work and can turn your yard into a dream outdoor living space. We do everything from planting to hardscaping, so call us for all your landscaping needs
- Business Description:Around 15 years of experience.Recent Review:They did very nice and good work on that. I thought that he did a good job. He had helpers as needed and who worked for him part time. He is a pretty good carpenter and he can do landscaping. He is pretty quick and is not going to spend a lot of time doing something. He is going to come in and get it done and go on to the next project. You definitely get your money's worth. He is the kind of guy who will tell you upfront what he feels about your idea and try to save you some money. You will have to go with his recommendation and do what you want with it and he will do it. He is a pretty good guy. His helpers are not always as good as he is. He tells them to do something quickly and they do it, and they take shortcuts, and that may not be exactly what he would have done. He is very honest upfront on things and you get your money's worth, although you may not get a whole lot of extras. He is not one of these guys who promise a lot of things and then do not deliver. He delivers on what you agreed to, but don't expect anything extra. He is not going to fit you in and you may not be first on the list. He may give you date but may not be able to make it on that dateJOHN H.
- Business Description:We do top quality work and help our customers make decisions for the best solutions on their projects. We keep in mind their budget and availability of materials. There are no jobs to small and customer service is what we have built our reputation on
- Business Description:Landscape Design & Construction / / Design services $90.00/hr Consultation $120.00/hr *plus expensesRecent Review:Contacted in July of this year, Chris Cooper of Landscape Associates came and talked with me about what I was wanting done to my front yard. He did say that his crews were very busy at that time and it would be several weeks before they could begin my project. Work began in mid September and was finished mid October. Once work began, daily progress was evident. Workers were friendly and courteous, and I received frequent updates from Chris as work progressed. Chris's design for my front yard is low maintenance, yet beautiful. I look forward to enjoying his design for years to come, and if I need more landscaping done, Landscape Associates will be my "go to" companyLisa L.
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Do not contact through email.Recent Review:Arrived every day early when he said he would -- which I have discovered is not the norm. Has a three man team, one of which has been with him for a long time and is extremely pleasant. All are very hard working, polite, and do quality work. The owner is on site often and oversees all projects with a good deal of hand-on work and lots of direction. My realtor and contractor were favorably impressed with the outcome. Many people have commented on the handrails, how they have been sanded and rounded. My decks look great .and were completed within two weeks. Clean up was thorough. <br /> <br /> Reliable, honest, quality work. <br /> <br /Vickie D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardscaper articles
Pea gravel is a cost-efficient alternative to concrete that’s also low maintenance. This price guide will help you budget your unique project.
Turn your backyard into a cozy refuge with a DIY fire pit. Learn how to build one now with these beginner-friendly fire pit ring instructions.
Find patio pavers in
patio pavers in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Brick Master4116 Glenmere Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
- Brick Master
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- HEALTHY LAWNS & SHRUBS INCORPORATED7225 W 12TH ST
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- HEALTHY LAWNS & SHRUBS INCORPORATED
- Jones Landscaping and Lawn Services, Inc.6403 Lilac Dr
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Jones Landscaping and Lawn Services, Inc.
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- Landscape Associates, LLC
- Mckissick Landscape & Design7625 Perry Ln
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Mckissick Landscape & Design
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Solid As A Rock18 Hatfield Dr
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- Stanley's Home Improvement1205 Adams St
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- The Good Earth Garden Center15601 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
- The Good Earth Garden Center