Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning AC unit on a hot day. Here are nine AC troubleshooting tips to get the cool air flowing again.
Get matched with top home builders in Ash Flat, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local home builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Ash Flat
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home
- Brick MasterTodd and Barry repaired my brick mailbox that had been knocked over. Todd was quick to get back with quotes and scheduling the repair. The turnaround time for the repair was less than one week. He was very thorough with explaining the job he was going to do and his work was extremely well done. I would hire Todd to do any future brick work
- Willis Group ContractorsWhere do I start? The service was AWESOME! This team went above and beyond in all aspects of construction of my home. I was a first time home buyer/builder and the Team took care of me every step of the way! They were very transparent & kept all of my wants as a priority. They respected my budget and at NO POINT did I feel they did not have my best interest at heart. They kept me updated every step of the way! They were responsive even after the home was built! I highly recommend them and would build again with them
- Smith ConstructionBEFORE I HIRE STEVE SMITH CONSTRUCTION I HAD FIRED 4 SETS OF CARPENTERS. I WAS IN REMODEL NIGHTMARE FOR OVER A YEAR AND A HALF. WHEN I HIRED THIS COMPANY, I WAS GIVEN A TIMELINE OF WHEN THE WORK WOULD BE COMPLETED AND IT WAS. HIS WORK IS TO PERFECTION. HE NEVER COMPLAINED IF I CHANGED MY MIND OR ADDED MORE WORK TO THE JOB. HIS CREW WAS THERE TO DO WHAT I WANTED DONE. SMITH CONSTRUCTION TOOK CARE OF ALL MY NEEDS. THEY TOOK THE NIGHTMARE AWAY FROM ME AND HANDLED EVERYTHING. MY HOME IS VERY BEAUTIFUL NOW. I WILL BE HIRING THEM AGAIN TO ADD ON MORE ROOMS. SMITH CONSTRUCTION TAKES THE HEADACHE OUT OF REMODELING AND CONSTRUCTION
- Delbert Wagler Construction LLCHe is an very good builder whit an emphasis on quality and detail. Very through and I will be using him again.
- Ernest RemodelingMy husband's woodworking shop burned down and we hired Mr. Ernest to rebuild it. His estimate was accurate on what it would take to rebuild. His price per hour was $27.00 per hour and that included two helpers. The quality of work is excellent. The roof is tight and we have had several storms now and there have been no leaks. My husband is using his shop everyday and there have been no problems with the workmanship. Mr. Ernest showed up on time, worked hard while he was here, he was very professional, and we will use his services again if the need arises
- COPHER'S QUALITY HOMESThe arrived on schedule, replaced the toilet tank parts and were very careful and professional. Asked for old towels and a bowl to fetch the water to avoid spillage. Very pleased with the service.
- Earl Baines-BuilderI would grade him highly across the board. There is nothing bad I can say about him. There is nothing I can think of that would improve his service. The authorities came out and inspected his work and gave him a thumbs up without any hassles whatsoever.
- John BucknerIt is an ongoing project. The original estimate was leveling of the house, new front porch, a 20/20 room and windows in whole house which was $54000 and after we decided a little more.
- Steve Smith Construction, LLCWords can not describe how pleased we were with Steve and his team. Steve is the only contractor we will EVER call in the future.
House Builders in Ash Flat
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:At Nelson and Nelson's Construction and Roofing, we nine good employees. We also we do sub contracting and as for as billing goes you pay us when the job is done we have everything we need from The State of Arkansas department of labor to work in the state. Additional email - email@example.com
- Business Description:Designer and Manufacturer of custom and pre-engineered Red-Iron Steel Frame Homes & Components. Our steel home kits with bolt-together red-iron framing assure your family the strongest, safest, and healthiest choice in new home building today! A Kodiak home is engineered to withstand the average tornado, hurricane, wildfire, earthquake, and with steel, there is no wood for termites to eat or rot. Using steel also provides for a very healthy home with minimizing organic material for mold to gr..
- Business Description:Sandy Sutton grew up in historic Hot Springs National Park. From an early age she found joy in the art of design and later attended the University of Arkansas. It was there that she developed her design philosophies and fine tuned her wonderful sense of style. The application of Design Excellence has always been Sandy's trademark. A hallmark of her ongoing success is that she has a rare ability to absorb her client's personality and lifestyles and translate them into rooms of distinction. San..
- Business Description:Jack and Josh Martin are licensed contractors by the state of Arkansas. They have a combined 40+ years of experience.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Find home builders in
home builders in Ash Flat
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dynabilt TechnologiesPO Box 726
- Dynabilt Technologies
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- M & N Wall Systems Inc.801 Capitol Dr
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- M & R Sarver Construction Inc103 Desoto Center Dr
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Martin Construction229 Cedar Ln
- Midwest Construction Services114 E. University
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Missco Construction53 Adams St
- MORRIS HOMES INC3080 HIGHWAY 65 S
- M & N Wall Systems Inc.
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Robinson's Maintenance
- Under the Sun Contracting9570 Paula St
- Under the Sun Contracting