Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Trussville, AL
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Trussville
- THREE M KARTS & MOWERSThey performed the work, but upon completion they realized the mower had bigger problems. Instead of just charging me anyway, we worked out a deal where I could just leave the mower, and they would waive the fee.
- BOB'S POWER EQUIPMENTThe mower is working great after the tune-up. The staff was very friendly and helped me load the mower in my car after it had been serviced.
- MATTHEWS POWER EQUIPMENTTHESE GUYS GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP. NORMALLY LAWN-BOYS ARE A PAIN TO HAVE SERVICED AND TO GET PARTS - THESE GUYS TAKE CARE OF IT.
- Chalkville Small EngineServices were performed in a timely manner. They were unable to get one part that I needed because they were not a dealer for the product, but overall they were very responsive.
- BOB'S POWER EQUIPMENTIt was a very positive experience. They did a good job with the repairs. It took about two weeks to do the work, but the reason was because it was in the middle of the summer and that was about the length of time they said it would take to get to my lawn mower.
- L & S Small Engine RepairI met with the owner, Lance, who was willing to take a lot of time on a busy day to educate me on the differences among different riding mowers and help me decide what suited my needs. He didn't even come close to trying to talk me in to more mower than I actually needed. Lance was kind enough to deliver, at no charge, the mower all the way to my house ~25 minutes one way. He and his employees seem like hard working honest people that keep a tidy shop/showroom and know their stuff. I will shop there again even though other options are much closer. The only problems I had were minor - the tires were all improperly inflated (2 over inflated 2 under inflated) and the cutting deck was very unbalanced (about an inch lower on one side). I assumes these things would be set correctly before purchase read less
- BOB'S POWER EQUIPMENTI contacted the company, and they picked up the lawnmower for free the next day. Service was completed in a few days, and the lawnmower was brought back to our house on schedule.
- BOB'S POWER EQUIPMENTIt was a great experience. I am new to the area and did not have an personal recommendations. I used Angies List and am most happy with my discovery of Bob's Power Equipment.
- BOB'S POWER EQUIPMENTAfter having my Z Master sit at Advanced Mower for 5 weeks without even being looked at (finally got them to confess that "commercial operators" get priority over residential customers, I went and picked up my mower and took it to Bob's. They repaired it that afternoon! They have my future business now. If you are a residential customer in need of service, do not take it to Advanced Mower, they will put you off and will not be up front with you about what they are doing concerning scheduling. Thanks Bob's for being an ethical repair and service shop read less
- BOB'S POWER EQUIPMENTHave used Bob's Power Equipment numerous times for mower service and have always been pleased with the outcome. Recently purchased a Stihl chainsaw from them and have been very happy with their recommendation.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Trussville
- Business Description:Richardson Sears offers Handyman services from plumbing heating and air yardwork and more. I have over 16 years of Home Repair experience and I know what it takes to get the job done right. We are owner operated and treat our clients homes like we treat our own. We won't leave until you are satisfied! Call or click to schedule an estimate toda read lessRecent Review:The service went Very well. Mr. Richardson was professional and knowledgeable about his service. He wasn't able to show at the appointed but called to let us know. We truly appreciate that. To sum everything up, we are Extremely pleased and will call Mr. Richardson again soon for other projects. read lessValerie L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Recent Review:I was driving down the road going about 30 miles an hour. The tree hit my car and didn't even stop. I got out of my car and went up to him and he said that the tree didn't hit my car and I was fine. He offered me no help and just gave me his card and said he didn't have a cell phone. I went home because I didn't know what I should do. I don't want this to happen to someone else. I am now looking for legal remedies to pay my medical bills read lessJo A.
- Business Description:We provide general hardware items with the expertise of how to use each properly. We also sell lawn and garden power equipment.Recent Review:This is my hardware store...I have adopted them. I have been going to them now for 8 years. They are one of stores that homeowners love to find. They have everything! I think only once in eight years have I had to go to a second retailer to find something I needed. Any size screw or bolt or any kind of screening or glue you might need, they have everything there. It is run by a local fellow and you get great service and a friendly smile and reasonable prices. I spend anywhere from 50 cents to $20.00 any time I go in the place. I also have my lawn mower rehabbed there every year. I buy everything I need in the way of a hardware supplies there. They are a man's playground. I will continue to use this hardware store in the future. read lessMarsha V.
- Business Description:9 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: DARYL CARR.Recent Review:I was promised 7-10 days. I called on day 10 and was told there were "working on it right now". I got a call the next afternoon to pick it up. It started like a charm and my issue was corrected. I knew it was going to take awhile as this is the time of year where people are getting their machines ready for the grass cutting season. I can't help but feel my call to them actually got my mower on the work bench. But even with all of that, I would still take my gas engines there read lessBruce M.
- Business Description:Briggs & Stratton Dealer Snapper Dealer Echo Dealer We repair most name brand lawn and garden power equipment.
- Business Description:BIG OR small WE DO IT ALL !!! AFFORDABLE PRICING ... QUALITY WORK ... DEPENDABLE SERVICE LANDSCAPING * Hedge Trimming * Lawn Mowing * Edge Up * Remove Weeds * Leaf Clean Up / Removal * Pressure Washing * Roof and Gutter Cleaning AND MORE !!! RECYCLE / HAUL * Refrigerators * Stoves * Washer * Dryer * Trees * Glass * Metal (call w/type) * Computers/Laptops * Aluminum * Brass * Copper * Steel * Clean abandoned homes and lots AND MORE!!! FIRST IMPRESSIONS OUTLAST THE REST! Make an impression .. read less
- Recent Review:They were here five or six times to fix one thing and nothing worked. They were changing out good parts. The machine was less than a year old and I had purchased it from them. They finally just didn't show back up. They sent me a bill for $375 but I obviously didn't pay it. There was nothing good about them. They were taking off parts that were good and not broken and they were charging me read lessHelen A.
- Business Description:Will beat any WRITTEN OFFER by 20%!! Offer expires September 30, 2016.
- Business Description:We work on outdoor power equipment family owned.Recent Review:It took the 3 weeks, when they had estimated 2 weeks, but the I was still happy with the service. <br />Catharine B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Center Point
- Mountain Brook
- Mount Olive
- Cahaba Heights
lawn mower repair shops in Trussville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Allen Sales and Service7459 Mountain View Ln
- Allen Sales and Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- HANDY TV & APPLIANCE7887 Crestwood Blvd
- HANDY TV & APPLIANCE
- Kenny Sides Lawn & Landscape112 Weatherly Way
- Kenny Sides Lawn & Landscape
- New Life Arboricultural Services1917 Hutchinson Ave SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- New Life Arboricultural Services
- PRO Construction, LLC1104 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- PRO Construction, LLC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Superior Mower and Power2909 Ruffner Road
- Superior Mower and Power