A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Get matched with top driveway gate installers in Huntsville, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local driveway gate installers.
Recent Driveway Gate Installation Reviews in Huntsville
- Joey Arnold Construction, LLCI had used Joey Arnold Construction for a couple of projects in the past (shelving, storm doors), and hired him again for this job. As always, he was professional and kept me informed through the process; doing quality work at a reasonable price. And he always leaves the worksite net and tidy. I highly recommend Joey; you won't be disappointed
- Mr. Handyman of HuntsvilleThey were on time, very professional, very trustworthy and knowledgeable. Completed the work promptly and explained what was done very thoroughly. They are part of the neighborly group ( getneighborly.com ). Who I know is a great group of vetted service groups - who O go to a get most all of my home services don
- Superior FenceWe love our new fence and it looks great! They added a couple of nice "extras" on the gates we had installed. The only minor issue was getting responses ahead of time to our queries. Once the date was set and the work started, there were no delays and we were kept well informed. We were happy and would recommend them
- Superior FenceWent very well. Had all the right tools, the experience, things went very smoothly. When he was finished I had the best looking fence in the area. Great job.
- Woody's Gates & OperatorsIt went great! Rob came out the same day we called and had the repair done by the end of the day!
- Superior FenceI called Superior Fence to schedule an estimate on a Friday. The lady on the phone was quite pleasant and had me scheduled for an estimate the next morning. Not only was the estimator on time, but he was early! I've never had a contractor in this town show up early. It turned out that the estimator, Jeff, was also the owner of the company, and the man who would be building our fence. Jeff brought a photo album of various previous jobs, and was very knowledgeable about types of fencing and what would best fit our needs. He even came up with a creative solution for working around a storage shed and the natural gas line. His large amount of experience and pride in his work was evident during our conversation. After our initial meeting, we had an emailed estimate within a day. After we agreed to the estimate, Jeff came back out to the house for us to sign the contract. Construction began a few days later. Construction took about four days. On the first day, I told Jeff to come and go as he pleased, so he wouldn't feel like he needed to report in every time he did anything. Some people may prefer that, and I got the feeling that he adjusts his communication to each homeowner's style. He and a helper were here at 8:00 every morning, but I barely knew they were there. They were clean, efficient, and professional. The work site was kept clean of debris during the entire construction period, so we could still go out in the yard in the evenings and not worry about stepping on something. When construction was finished, Jeff gave us a couple of days to check out the fence and see if anything needed attention, then came out to pick up the check after we approved. My husband actually noticed a trivial issue after we had paid, and asked about it in an email. We're not sure when it was done - it's like elves magically showed up in the night and took care of it. We are extremely pleased with the construction quality of the fence. Our yard is slightly uneven in places, but you can't even tell; the lines are so straight. The fence is built so well; I know it will withstand wind and storms for many years
- Traditions FenceVery prompt and professional quote! I greatly enjoyed describing exactly what I needed and knowing that I was being actually listened to and understood. I paid 20% up front and despite being around the holidays and poor weather, they were back before I knew it. My fence was installed quickly over the course of a couple days, and looks fantastic. I had two gates installed that work perfectly, and are so well balanced they almost stay open at exactly where I put them. I already have one more project quoted and another one in mind, and no doubt that I will recommend Traditions Fence to anyone who'll listen to me
- Precision EnterpriseTerry arrived on time and was very easy to talk to. I let him know that I actually wanted him to inspect all the window frames and door frames and then advise me on whether repair or replacement would be better in each case. He checked out every door and window frame for damage, and showed me how he could tell that a small area of water staining that I feared was wood rot was actually in good condition. The caulking had cracked along the bottom of the patio door frames (door sills) so he added clear silicone caulk where needed. The good news was that all of the door frames themselves were fine. Terry advised me that the door that I was certain needed replacing will be far less costly than the work needed to remove/replace the entire frame+door. The bad news: he confirmed our suspicion that the old wood windows do need to go. Terry didn't try to sell me windows; he simply said that yes, his company does window replacements. They do lots of other types of work too, and so he wound up "selling" me on the company by NOT SELLING, just looking around at every other project I've been considering. He mentioned that bathroom remodels were a specialty of one of the company owners. So for me, that project just moved way up the list. Then he fixed two nuisance items: replaced our front storm door handle, and tightened bolts on our fence gate. Terry's a great ambassador for his company because he's not pushy, and comes across as honest. Plus, he's a dog person, so major points for that. :-
- Superior FenceRequired cutting out old fence, removal of existing posts and installation of new gate posts and gate. Excellent job performance. Top quality work. Very efficient.
- Superior FenceAll good, no issues. A year later everything still looks good and the gate opens and closes with ease.
Driveway Gate Installers in Huntsville
- Business Description:16 years of experience in all areas of construction. No job is too small!! Call for a free estimate. A List of a few things we do but we are not limited to this. Please call or message us if you have a question about something not on this list. We will be happy to go over anything with you. Carpentry Framing Interior & Exterior Trim Crown Molding Interior & Exterior Doors Sheetrock - hang, finish, repair Windows Wooden Fences - Install & repair Siding Miscellaneous repairs MUCH MORE!Recent Review:Joey was exceptional in completing my pavilion build. From the estimation phase through the completed project communication was prompt and clear. Joey was great in explaining his process and taking input from me to make sure that the finished project met all of my expectations. I am more than pleased with the finished project and if I need any additional work I will definitely consider Joey firstTodd B.
- Business Description:Family business with a focus on qualityRecent Review:Traditions Fence removed my old shadow box fence and installed a new one. I was delighted by their work, attitude, and professionalism which exceeded all my expectations. The crew was led by Beotis - simply an outstanding installer. They showed up on time as promised, got the job done in exactly the amount of time they told me it would take, and cleaned up afterward. This is a company that truly believes in excellent customer service and I highly recommend them. Thank you for a job well-done Traditions!Rayford V.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:You can rely on Precision Garage Door of Memphis to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry sta..Recent Review:Pablo did an excellent job he was punctual, thorough , professional Friendly and enthusiasticAnderson P.
- Business Description:FenceMasters LLC. has been serving as a leading Fence Contractor since 2012. As a fully-certified professional. We are fueled by our commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure our clients are completely satisfied with our work. Call to schedule an initial consultation today at no cost to you. Give us a call @ 256-612-232Recent Review:They did a wonderful job for installation of our fence around the property and 3 gates. We appreciate the owners of this business for procurement right materials for our project during this passed pandemic-difficult time. Also we like the crews who did the installation. It took 6 months from estimate to finish, but the results were beautiful and satisfiedWarren B.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman is locally owned & operated by Jeff Stilwell. My background in the home building, remodeling & repairs dates back to 1986. I started my own construction company right out of high school. I started framing houses, trim work, decks, painting, hardwood flooring, etc. In 1990 Our company branched out to start our commercial division where we renovated over 100’s of projects over a 12 year period. In 2008, I was looking for an opportunity in the service industry to complement our cons..Recent Review:I was told they do not work on campers or trailers. They apparently have an issue working on homes that have wheels. My home was called a structure, which I understand it is, but is that terminology used with other customers who live in actual houses? I could understand if I needed a job done that involved altering the basic construction of my home but it didn't. They simply refused because my home is a 5th wheel camper. They recommend I call a local dealership. That dealership does not make service calls and would most definitely much more overpriced than a regular handymanKristen G.
- Business Description:Call our fence contractors at (844) 862-2148 in Huntsville, AL, for services that maintain your property's privacy and safety.Recent Review:The workers were excellent but the owner was condescending. the end product was perfectly done.steven c.
- Business Description:I'm a sub-contractor with two other permanant employess, unless the job requires more then I have around 5-7 employees when needed. I do my own billing and work directly with the customer to ensure the job is completed to their satisfaction. I have over 45 years of combined construction and pool service and installation experience
- Business Description:We are a fencing company out of Arab, Alabama. We offer any style of fence you would like to have, from chain link and barbwire to wrought iron fences. We offer proffessional work at affordable prices. Call or Email today to set up a free estimate
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway gate installer articles
Most job costs range between $757 and $3,118. The final price depends on gate materials, type, size, extra features and labor prices in your area.
Before your guests arrive for the holidays, learn how you can spruce up your home's entryway and create an inviting home with tips from a design pro.
Find driveway gate installers in
- Big Cove
- Hampton Cove
- Owens Cross Roads
- Laceys Spring
- New Hope
- Hazel Green
- New Market
driveway gate installers in Huntsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Welding & Fabrication, LLC2029 Old Hwy 431
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- A.O.K. Fencing
- ABC Paint117 Athens Blvd
- ACW Residential Remodeling & Additions173 molly lane
- Aegis Fence1101 Rigel Ln
- Alabama Handyman (R)256 Criscoe Cir
Union Grove, Alabama
- Alabama Welding and Finishing LLC 24 CR-901
- All American Sprinklers, Landscaping & Curbing3561 County Road 214
- Athens Fence Co Inc13100 Hwy 31
- A+ Welding & Fabrication, LLC
- Jones Fence Enterprises Inc662 Old Hwy 24
- Jones Fence Enterprises Inc
- Setom Construction, LLC1499 Winchester Rd. NE
- Setom Construction, LLC
- Valley Roofing LLC14954 US Hwy 72 W.
- Valley Roofing LLC
- Woody's Gates & Operators144 Washington Avenue
New Hope, Alabama
- Woody's Gates & Operators