Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Henagar, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Henagar
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsThe crew arrived on time agreed upon and they were actually quicker than I expected. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I still plan to have the crawlspace encapulated and will be contracting AFS for that project as well. Very pleased with the service I received.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsAFS were totally professional! Mold remediation, sump pump installation and French drain along with total encapsulation and dehumidifier. Looks fantastic!! Would recommend to anyone.
- H2O WaterproofingExcellent job!!! Very professional team members. All the guys were super friendly and respectful. They left the work area better than they found it. We would and will highly recommend them again and use them for other services.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery professional from consult to completed job. All our concerns were addressed in a timely manner.
- Southern-Home Structural Repair SpecialistsMy first inspection appointment was in early July 2020. Matt showed up to inspect and was very polite but was unable to inspect entire crawl space because of narrow clearance. He took pictures and measurements and recommended some things we could do to make the foundation more secure. I was told to expect a quote with pictures on Monday. After not hearing anything from him for 3 MONTHS after emailing him through the website and leaving messages on the office answering machine. Finally heard back from Matt on October 14th, and I agreed to another inspection with him bringing along another smaller sized worker that would be able to inspect the entire crawl space. Second inspection was November 5th 2020, they were very polite and found a few more things that could be improved. I was told to expect a quote on Friday. It is now December 7th and I have yet to hear anything from this company. Very frustrating and I will not be using them in the future read less
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsI called AFS to set up an appointment for an estimate to waterproof my basement. An appointment was set up during that phone call. I was called to verify appointment for estimate before hand by a representative named Michael. He was on time and very knowledgable. We set up another appointment to install the system. The estimated time to complete the job was two days. It only took one. The crew was on time and explained everything they were going to do. I also had a blocked drain right outside the entry to my basement door that they tied into the pump system. The job was done on January 8th, 2013. On January 10th it started raining and didn't stop for over a week straight. My basement stayed dry through all of it. Needless to say, I am very pleased with the job AFS did read less
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsCrew members were: Steven Erwin, Fredy, and Jonathan Work was performed in a professional manner and in accordance with contract. Crew called each morning when they were on their way and arrived at the scheduled time. Kept us informed of what was being done and were very thorough in the installation read less
- Aqua-Guard Waterproofing, Inc.Went great ,showed up when they said they would ,completed their work. Couldn't ask for better or more courteous service. And my basement is now dry. Hallelujah!!!!!!!
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsAwesome job!! AFS exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I want to be sure that several of your team members are recognized for their hard work while repairing my property. First, I was extremely impressed with Reid Cox who performed the inspection of my property. From his first introduction all the way through the end of the appointment, Reid was prepared, informative and very courteous. He made it a point to leave his cell phone in the truck (which you rarely see a contractor do!) so that he could completely focus on answering all of my questions. He went into as much detail as I needed to understand what was happening on my property, and he made it a point to show me how he arrived at took his measurements. I have to admit, when installation day arrived, I wasn?t sure what to expect. However, I want to recognize AJ and his entire crew ? Luis, Damian and Francisco?for a great job. AJ introduced himself and told me about his schedule for the day. The entire crew worked so efficiently, but what I appreciated the most was their attention to detail. As they prepared the piers and Jacks for installation, they asked me about my goals so that they could make the right adjustments. I felt completely comfortable having them work on my property. Foundation repair is heavy-duty construction work, but I felt that your crews were more professional, courteous and polite than most of the plumbers or electricians I?ve had inside my home. Please be sure to recognize Reid, AJ, Luis, Damian and Francisco; I?m truly impressed with their work. I?m happy to provide a reference to any other homeowners considering repair. I don?t ?wonder if the bounce in the floors? is OK, or if the crack in the wall will get bigger? I know my house is on solid ground. While at our property, the team even performed work for one of our neighbors that needed a smart support installed. They were also very happy with the floor support read less
- Exterior WaterproofingExcellant service from start to finish. Estimates were spot on and the work was completed quickly. I would definitely use this company again and recommend them highly to others.
Basement Waterproofers in Henagar
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t.. read lessRecent Review:Very Well. Workers were thorough and professional.Shirley R.
- Business Description:Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists is a team of professionals committed to serving our customers & home owners with a full range of quality foundation repair services provided promptly and at a fair and competitive price! Founded in 1996, Garland Caudle brings to its customers app. 41 years of experience in the residential floor, foundation, and basement wall repair business read lessRecent Review:My first inspection appointment was in early July 2020. Matt showed up to inspect and was very polite but was unable to inspect entire crawl space because of narrow clearance. He took pictures and measurements and recommended some things we could do to make the foundation more secure. I was told to expect a quote with pictures on Monday. After not hearing anything from him for 3 MONTHS after emailing him through the website and leaving messages on the office answering machine. Finally heard back from Matt on October 14th, and I agreed to another inspection with him bringing along another smaller sized worker that would be able to inspect the entire crawl space. Second inspection was November 5th 2020, they were very polite and found a few more things that could be improved. I was told to expect a quote on Friday. It is now December 7th and I have yet to hear anything from this company. Very frustrating and I will not be using them in the future read lessTara J.
- Business Description:"The team here at SouthernDry specializes in Foundation Repair, Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space Encapsulation and drainage. We serve most of Alabama, including Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, as well as western Georgia. If you are concerned about foundation problems or wet basement problems, we offer free evaluations to both homeowners and businesses. This free evaluation also includes a custom project plan at no additional cost. We are not a ""big box"" company. We never hire subcon.. read less
- Business Description:Since 1958, B-Dry has been committed to making sure your basement or crawlspace is solid and dry. At B-Dry, you have the strength of a large, national organization standing behind the personalized service of your local B-Dry office. In addition, we don't use contractors or sub-contractors for our work. All of our crews are trained professionals and are employees of B-Dry read lessRecent Review:My experience with this company was exactly the type of experience which Angie's List is meant to prevent. This company absolutely needs to have its approval removed. They agreed to install their crawlspace waterproofing system (encapsulation system) in the crawlspace of my newly purchased home. At the time we agreed on the project, I knew it would be difficult, but I had no idea just how difficult the space was. There are jagged rocks, extremely tight spaces, etc. that I did not know about until now. They never let on that the project was over their heads. However, when I got a call one afternoon at work that their workers had busted two of my plumbing pipes, I began to get seriously worried. They claimed to be able to fix the pipes themselves, so I let them (a decision I am now reconsidering). When they were done, their workers chose to lie to my face and tell me that they were able to get the project completed entirely and in keeping with their company promises. Because I was physically unable to verify at the time, I took them at their word and let them charge me for the work. Only after another repairman (working on a different project) informed me and took pictures of their work, did I know just how horrible the work was. There was plastic simply wadded up like gift wrap in places, exposed dirt all over the place, peeling up tape everywhere, the columns and supports were left uncovered, the dehumidifier was installed incorrectly and leaking everywhere, and they even left exposed vents in the wall! Only after arguing with me did the head guy concede that the crawlspace was still exposed to outside air! When I confronted them, they admitted that the work was shotty and expressed a desire to fix the problems. I expressed concern that they would destroy my ducts (which I paid over $1000 to have removed the first time). They agreed to have the ducts inspected afterward at their expense, but never made good on the promise. After their repair attempt, I was able to inspect the work myself, and found the project to still not be in keeping with the promises in their advertisements. There are supports still exposed, dirt is still exposed, the plastic is unsealed around interior walls, and there is still some plastic simply wadded up in the farthest corners. I had to have my duct work inspected at my own expense, but I will say it was all fine. Overall, though, I honestly and truly believe that my family and I could have done a better and more proper job, if we were given the materials. Another extremely concerning aspect of my experience with this company was when I asked to have a copy of the document I signed that allowed them to charge me the cost of the project. At the time I signed it, the worker snatched it out of my hand and did not leave me with any receipt copy. I had to ask them for it more than five times and threaten to freeze the charge before they would send me a grainy cell phone picture of the document, which was barely legible, despite the document explicitly saying that I have a right to a copy upon request. This company is absolutely the shadiest company I have ever worked with. Everyone should be aware of them. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy read lessJulie G.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:The first quote that Stop Leak Waterproofing LLC gave us had some options on it so we went back and they detected some other issues like the gutter issues so we got a gutter company out and then we went back and we didn't think we needed some of the work and they didn't think we needed some of the work quoted and so we just got back from them this back. Their quote is probably more than a middle for the work they will be doing. They were professional, they explained the work and they took time looking at the work that needed to be done. We have been pleased with them up to this point. They are going to do the work for us read lessCindy W.
- Business Description:have 6 worker 3 vans 1truck been in business 17 teen yearsRecent Review:They did a great job, I was very happy. Patricia B.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:HomePro Construction specializes in complete residential contracting, from foundations to rooftops. We guarantee first quality craftmanship in a timely manner with 100% customer satisfaction. Check out our work and reviews at www.homeproconst.co read lessRecent Review:they shorted me on footage they left messes the owner told my husband he would come back on Saturday to talk to him about the pay difference never called never showed up we were going to sue them but my husband lost his job before I could walls are in an inch and a half off they didn't finish things that they promise to finish the owner was rude .most of the time read lessKathy W.
- Business Description:We DO NOT accept any money upfront. You pay when you're 100% satisfied.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
Deals in Henagar for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Valley Head
- Flat Rock
- Fort Payne
- Rising Fawn
waterproofing contractors in Henagar
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists2415 Jordan Rd
- Alfred's flooring and remodeling6932 CRD 29
- A 2 Z Home Services
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Contracting Alabama Oncall
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Elrod Renovations219 Cedar Dr
- Elrod Renovations
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- Miller Electric and Construction
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PDOA, a.k.a. Babin Enterprises221 Presley Ave
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- quality roofing and construction1930 jenifer rd
- quality roofing and construction
- WHATLEY'S YARD SVC INC27737 ANTIOCH RD
- WHATLEY'S YARD SVC INC