From improper lawn care to how not to plant a perennial bed, these are the common landscaping and design mistakes professional landscapers can’t stand.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Enterprise, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local landscapers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Enterprise
- SOUTHERN SUN LANDSCAPINGall went well. Job was started and finished promptly. there were no suprises or overages. I have had one problem since the job was completed and he return promply, and i was satisfied on his departure
- Gods Creation Lawn Care Service, Inc.They come promptly and leave the yard in impeccable condition. I've used them for quit a while and love their service. I've even referred them to 3 other people who are currently using them.
- DOTHAN NURSERIESNeeded to plant some trees in my front yard and now that it was getting Fall, time to plant! Had decided I wanted Crepe Myrtles and some small shrubs to plant around the trees. Previously priced on Internet and went to Dothan Nursery to see about price and what was in stock. Price was the same as Internet. $99 per tree, nice size. They really helped me decide what shrubs would look best around trees and which were drought resistant. They were soo helpful and all is in the ground now and looking good. There is a 1 yr. guarantee
- Lakewood Landscape GroupThey are a full service landscaping crew. The provide everything from lawn maintenance to major land scape contracting. They are very easy to get in tough with and keep in touch with. They are very responsive and reliable. No matter what I need from a yard stand point they can provide it.
- Grahams Lawn ServiceI have 5 acres they do everything from the mowing to edging. I have used him for years and he always does a great job. He is licensed and insured and professional.
- P C'S NURSERY & LANDSCAPINGPC Nursery provided us a quote for the work within a week of initial phone call. They were not the lowest price for the work to be completed. I felt very comfortable that the work would be completed the way I expected after meeting and talking to PC. They did a very good job. I will use PC Nursery again in the futur
- Trawick Gardens & LandscapesOutstanding job. Took 3 days but I never saw a more professional crew. Also installed sprinkler system and new sprayers .
- Trawick Gardens & LandscapesThey made sure we were involved in determining the amount of light that was projected on the house. Attention to detail was noticeable. The trees are beautiful. Healthy and the size that we asked for. Installation went much faster than I expected. Very friendly and accommodating people.
- Trawick Gardens & LandscapesThis is my second time using Trawick Gardens and Landscapes and both time I was extremely pleased with my project results! I had installed an outdoor leisure area and a cedar shed and needed to complete the look of my backyard with landscaping. I contacted Sherry Trawick and she immediately made an appointment to come see me to develop a plan and estimate. Sherry really listens to what you want and works hard to deliver a finished product that fulfills your vision. She offers great insight on plant and tree selection and also on design aspects of your landscaping. Sherry's son, Jeremy, has a degree in horticulture and landscape design, and with the two of them I always feel my landscape projects are in the best of hands!! We had to work around seasonal weather and had to reschedule a couple of times, but the Trawick team kept me in the loop and make sure I knew the situation regarding delay and reschedule. The day of the installation they arrived promptly and began work in an efficient and orderly manner. The installers were very professional and took care not to damage my yard. I had a large (30 gal.) Blanchard Double D Magnolia tree, an Italian cypress, six junipers, two green(15 gal.) thujas, a tea olive shrub and 20 holly installed to decorate around my outdoor living space and my shed, as well as fill a rock bed. There was some old rose bushes and an ugly Hawthorne shrub they extracted and disposed of, free of charge. Their site preparation was meticulous and so was their clean up. All the plants were extremely health and robust. They put pine straw in all the beds and rolled it to give it a pleasing appearance. The landscaping made an immediate difference and added true beauty to my back yard. When I noticed a few days later one of the thujas appeared crooked, they came back out the next day and corrected it, staking it up so it grows straight. Their work ethic and customer care are outstanding and I look forward to having them help me with another project in the spring
- Weed Man - Dolthan AlWeed Man has applied fertilizer and insect control to my yard for 3 years. I have been very happy with the service. If I have had problems they have returned and resolved the problem
Last update on June 30, 2016
Landscapers in Enterprise
Average cost for Enterprise landscaping projects
Project price varies based on the the complexity of your project, where you live, and the size of your yard. For most projects, the cost will vary between $1,300 to $5,600 on average.
Larger projects mean a larger price tag. Easier jobs, like mulching, will run you roughly $35 per cubic yard. Landscape designers will cost you between $50 to $150 per hour to plan out a yard resculpting. There will be additional materials and labor charges when you get your estimate.
Your projects require a certain type of landscaper
If you're just looking for someone to mulch flower beds or plant shrubs, most Enterprise landscapers should do. If you want to redesign your landscape, a landscaping designer can bring balance and flow to your backyard. A landscape designer will create a blueprint, and a landscape architect can make that plan a reality.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
No other tomato tastes as good as one from your garden. Find out the best types of tomatoes to grow in your garden. Learn the best tomatoes for salads, best tomato varieties for sauces, best tomatoes for growing outdoors, and more.
Artificial grass sub-base is a crucial step to installing your fake lawn like a pro. Here's everything you need to know—from how much to buy to the best types.
Find Landscapers in
- New Brockton,
- Level Plains,
- Fort Rucker,
- Midland City,
Landscapers in Enterprise
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
Allston, Massachusetts 02134
- Arcbazar Inc
- BOSG Home Improvement, LLC4758 Woodmere Blvd Ste F #126
Montgomery, Alabama 36106
- BOSG Home Improvement, LLC
- Hathcock Home Svc Co Inc537 Bic Rd
Dothan, Alabama 36303
- Hathcock Home Svc Co Inc
- J&J LawnCare558 Willow St
New Brockton, Alabama 36351
- J&J LawnCare
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
Andalusia, Alabama 36420
- Kirklands all out construction
- Lakewood Landscape Group201 Bama Ct
Dothan, Alabama 36305
- Lakewood Landscape Group
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
Atlanta, Georgia 30319
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- P C'S NURSERY & LANDSCAPING2528 COUNTY RD 112
Dothan, Alabama 36303
- P C'S NURSERY & LANDSCAPING
- Quality Built Pergolas749 Commerce Parkway West Dr
Greenwood, Indiana 46143
- Quality Built Pergolas