Avoid danger after your home suffers earthquake damage. Read these tips on cleanup, recovery and how to find the right help after disaster strikes.
Get matched with top dumpster rentals in Tucson, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local dumpster rentals.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dumpster Rental Reviews in Tucson
- WASTE MANAGEMENT INCNever do business with this company if you have an alternate!! I cancelled my service on June 18, and the tote was retrieved by them within a week. On July 6, they withdrew from my account the service fee for July-September! I complained to them about it at which time their agent told me I would be given credit for that fee on my final bill. On July 15 I contacted them again when I received my final bill, without any credit for the service I paid for but had no way to use. The agent told me she could do nothing about the July payment that had been taken but helped me revoke WM's authority to withdraw any more money from my bank account. I verified on my portal it was turned off. The 2 payments were similar with the balance in WM's favor so they would have been fully paid for the money they were owed. On August 6 I received verification that the July 15 payment had been withdrawn from my bank account as well, AFTER I revoked authority for them to do so. If you have to do business with this company, never, ever, give them access to your bank account. They will still take out any money they want, even after you tell them to stop! Pay them only by check or the Bill Pay service of your bank
- Junk Services HoustonI texted Rick at 10pm on a Tuesday night after doing an initial walk through of my mother's house and realizing two garbage cans were not going to cut it. Rick responded within 10 minutes, asked a few questions to determine by needs and then adjusted his schedule to get me a large dumpster the very next day. That is the kind of service that all small business owners should emulate! Rick called ahead of time and arrived as scheduled - even offering to help load up anything that was already staged for the dumpster. We agreed on a pickup time and once again Rick arrived on time. He helped load some last minute items into the dumpster. When he realized that the house purging task was even greater than I anticipated and therefore had not entirely finished the "purge", Rick told me I could make a pile in the garage and he would swing back by and pick it up at no charge! Don't waste your time on the large corporate haulers, call Rick, he is honest, dependable and extremely focused on customer service
- Vista Clean Junk RemovalThey were professional, on time and always communicated with me. I would use them time and time again. The only thing to watch out for is the trailer is smaller than you might think it would be, but the guys are amazing at packing a lot in a small space.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT INCThey now have online billing. I don have to worry about them not coming they are very dependable they show up and get the job done.
- WHIP N SPUR TRASH COMPANYIt is a small company with a young couple starting their business. We really liked them. When we used them, we were more than satisfied but we do not know what they are like today. We would use them again if they were in this area.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT INCThere are only two companies that provide these services in my neighborhood. Pick ups are at predictable times. The website finally supports all platforms including Mac. Customers received a discount if they sign up for on-line automatic payments. With Waste Management, one has to be willing to invest time on the phone each quarter to find a representative willing to listen and adjust the bill. Otherwise, one can quickly have a bill in excess of $100 every 4 months for these services
- WASTE MANAGEMENT INCThere was initially a question on price and they made an adjustment on the price, which, complied with the quote that I had received. It was the only way for me to handle the waste from a job I was on. They were the only company that offered a means and a way of collecting and disposing of it.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT INCWaste Management Inc were very responsive and the price is average, run of the mill. I had some problems but they straightened them out.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT INCThey kept adding things. They kept their fuel prices, even though the price of gas went back down. It was primarily their increase in prices that I didn't like. Otherwise the service was pretty good.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT INCYou would think that trash and recycle pick up is straight forward. The homeowner pays for the service, puts the barrel at the curb prior to the service pick up, and then Waste Management comes by the day they said and picks it up. Nope. Waste Management makes it complicated and I have the luxury of paying 25%-50% more for their services. I have had two major issues in the past 18 months. That is, major in respect to the services promised. After all, it is just trash and recycle pick up. OK, I must emphasize that we did everything that we promised...payed our bills on time and put our barrel at the curb prior to pick up time. When Waste Management took over our route, they missed a trash or recycle pickup pretty much right from the start. Interestingly, it was only one of the services and not both. I'll get right to the point in that I called customer service and they promised and still my barrel was not picked up for at least three weeks. Finally, they picked it up and all was good for the next 18 months...never a missed pick up. Well, it is deja vu all over again just this past month. Waste Management missed a pick up for our recycle and customer service was completely useless. Nothing customer services said Waste Management would do ever came true. After three week, finally they picked up the barrel. If Waste Management wasn't the only provider who picked up recycle, they would have been replaced a loooooooong time ago. If you choose Waste Management, be prepared for useless customer service and missed pick ups that continue for weeks. Then after that, months of flawless pick ups. I wish they would get their act straight because they seem like a good company
Last update on August 6, 2022
Dumpster Rental Services in Tucson
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dumpster rental service articles
Need to rent a dumpster but don’t know how? Whether you’re in the process of a kitchen renovation or just have a lot of stuff to purge, a dumpster rental can make it easy to toss everything at once. Learn what permits you’ll need, cost, and more.
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
Find dumpster rentals in
- Green Valley,
- South Tucson,
- Oro Valley,
- Corona De Tucson,
- Agua Linda,
- Rio Rico,
- Red Rock,
- San Manuel,
- Saint David,
- Huachuca City,
dumpster rentals in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Grime Busters Pressure Washing15508 W Bell Rd Ste 101-232
Surprise, Arizona 85374
- Grime Busters Pressure Washing
- PIMA WASTEPO Box 93844
Phoenix, Arizona 85070
- PIMA WASTE
- Supreme Washing Services801 Melrose Ct
El Paso, Texas 79932
- Supreme Washing Services
- WHIP N SPUR TRASH COMPANYPO BOX 846
Vail, Arizona 85641
- WHIP N SPUR TRASH COMPANY