How do you pick the best leather furniture? Genuine leather and faux leather options offer different perks for price, durability, and comfort. Here's a guide to choosing good leather when decorating your home.
Find top-rated tree removal services in your area
Enter your zip and get matched with up to 3 pros
Angi has local reviews on tree removal services
- Tree Surgeons
- Tree Removal
- Tree Trimming
- Stump Removal
- Tree Debris Removal & Disposal
- Tree Cutting Services
- Tree Pruning
- Tree Maintenance
- Brush Chipping Services
- Palm Tree Specialists
- El Paso
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Worth
- Grand Rapids
- Kansas City
- Las Vegas
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
- New Orleans
- New York
- Oklahoma City
- Salt Lake City
- San Antonio
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Saint Louis
- Saint Paul
- Virginia Beach
- Washington DC
- Winston Salem
- Alabama Tree Removal Services
- Alaska Tree Removal Services
- Arizona Tree Removal Services
- Arkansas Tree Removal Services
- California Tree Removal Services
- Colorado Tree Removal Services
- Connecticut Tree Removal Services
- Delaware Tree Removal Services
- District of Columbia Tree Removal Services
- Florida Tree Removal Services
- Georgia Tree Removal Services
- Hawaii Tree Removal Services
- Idaho Tree Removal Services
- Illinois Tree Removal Services
- Indiana Tree Removal Services
- Iowa Tree Removal Services
- Kansas Tree Removal Services
- Kentucky Tree Removal Services
- Louisiana Tree Removal Services
- Maine Tree Removal Services
- Maryland Tree Removal Services
- Massachusetts Tree Removal Services
- Michigan Tree Removal Services
- Minnesota Tree Removal Services
- Mississippi Tree Removal Services
- Missouri Tree Removal Services
- Montana Tree Removal Services
- Nebraska Tree Removal Services
- Nevada Tree Removal Services
- New Hampshire Tree Removal Services
- New Jersey Tree Removal Services
- New Mexico Tree Removal Services
- New York Tree Removal Services
- North Carolina Tree Removal Services
- North Dakota Tree Removal Services
- Ohio Tree Removal Services
- Oklahoma Tree Removal Services
- Oregon Tree Removal Services
- Pennsylvania Tree Removal Services
- Rhode Island Tree Removal Services
- South Carolina Tree Removal Services
- South Dakota Tree Removal Services
- Tennessee Tree Removal Services
- Texas Tree Removal Services
- Utah Tree Removal Services
- Vermont Tree Removal Services
- Virginia Tree Removal Services
- Washington Tree Removal Services
- West Virginia Tree Removal Services
- Wisconsin Tree Removal Services
- Wyoming Tree Removal Services
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Tree Service Company Articles
If you have trees on your property, you may need to hire a tree service. Find out what it typically costs for tree trimming and tree removal, including what affects the price, such as the size of the tree, stump removal, power lines, and cleanup.
Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
If pesky trees are damaging your property, it’s time to hire a tree removal service. Find out the cost for tree removal, whether by region, state, or size of tree, as well as cost of stump removal and cleanup. Plus, learn the risks of trying to DIY.
Squirrels may look playful frolicking around the yard. But don’t let them fool you. Squirrel damage to homes can cost hundreds to thousands of dollars. Read on for eight surefire signs of squirrel damage and how to prevent it.
Choosing interior paint colors can send you into a multi-colored panic. Take a deep breath and read these eight tips to help you pick out the perfect hues. We can help you find the ideal paint color so you can relax and enjoy your home.
A dying or dead tree can be a risk for your home. Detecting if your tree is dying isn’t always obvious, but there are signs and symptoms to look for. Plus, if you catch sick tree symptoms in time, you may be able to save it.
Fig trees are easy to plant, grow, and care for. The best part: You get to reap the rewards by harvesting your own fruit! But just because they’re low-maintenance doesn’t mean they thrive without help. Here’s what to know about growing figs.
Wondering how to get rid of cut-down trees? Planning a tree removal is a messy process. One of the most tedious parts of chopping down trees is cleaning up leftover branches, stumps, and trunks. Learn eight ways to get rid of cut-down trees.
When you need help with a damaged or falling tree in your yard, it’s essential to find someone who is qualified, insured, and knowledgeable. This guide will help you figure out what to look for in a tree service contractor.
Learn about how much window replacement costs and factors that impact the price such as materials, styles, and size. You will also learn what you can expect to pay for labor as well as questions you should ask when replacing your windows.
Learn how to grow the healthiest cherry blossom trees by following our expert tips. Put this advice into action and watch your ornamental cherry produce more beautiful pink blossoms than you thought possible, year after year.
Keyless lock door entry systems are increasing in popularity, but are they likely to replace regular deadbolts completely? Find out the pros and cons of each lock type and whether a keyless lock is as good as a deadbolt.
Planting trees in your yard can have aesthetic, environmental, and practical benefits. But some trees are messy, invasive, or weak-wooded, and you should steer clear of them altogether. Find out about 10 trees to avoid planting in your yard and why.
5 Questions to Ask Tree Service Pros
Big or small, your project is a significant investment. That’s why we recommend interviewing at least three qualified tree service professionals before making a hiring decision. Ask the following questions to determine whether a pro is the right fit for your project.
Are you insured?
Tree trimming or removal can be dangerous work. It’s important that both your home and your pro are covered in the event of an accident. Never hire a pro who isn’t properly insured.
Will you haul away limbs and wood?
Tree-related projects can leave behind a lot of mess. Be sure your pro plans to remove any branches or large pieces of wood. It’s important to ask about stump grinding if you’re removing a tree — it’s common for this to come at an additional cost.
Are you familiar with my type of tree?
Certain trees require specific care. Avoid hiring a pro who isn’t familiar with the upkeep necessary for your trees — especially when it comes to preventing diseases and infections.
Will you use harnesses and hardhats?
Be sure your pro plans to use a harness and hardhat. Avoid hiring a pro who doesn’t use the proper safety equipment.
How will you minimize damage to my yard?
Falling limbs, debris and heavy trucks can damage your landscaping. Be sure your tree pro has a plan to prevent harming your lawn, gardens or outdoor living areas.