Arbaugh Tree Service

Founded 1973 • With Angi since September 1996

2800 Pickerington Rd

Carroll, OH 43112

Family-owned and operated, we pride ourselves for going above and beyond for our customers. Here at Arbaugh’s Tree Service & Landscaping, our highly skilled arborist works hard to meet or exceed your expectations. Our clients never have to worry about a messy or dangerous work site. We always maintain the highest level of professionalism and clean up after every job....

tree service (250)lawn care (13)lawn & landscaping (12)snow removal (3)leaf removal (3)

01/07/2021

Easy to schedule and get done. Project completed quickly and neatly.

Description of Work
tree & stump removal

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

12/19/2020

Arbaugh Tree Service did a very professional job of removing a 30-foot spruce tree for us. While the company was recently doing some work for my next door neighbor, I asked if they had time to provide an estimate for taking down our tree. Gary quoted what seemed like a fair price and, since our job wouldn't take long, offered to do it after they finished with my neighbor's yard. Their pleasant wor...

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

12/13/2020

Never got a response to my phone message. I don't think the questions and responses apply because no service was provided.

Description of Work
Stump grinding

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

11/07/2020

It went very well. They came and provided a free estimate within 24 hours of the request. The job was completed within the time frame I needed. Very affordable and clean up was great!!

Description of Work
Tree trimming and removal

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

11/05/2020

The project was to trim the white pine tree limbs hanging over the house, cut down two dead 50+ foot white pine trees, and clean-up afterwards. Arbaugh’s Tree Service arrived on time, did what they said they would do and were done before noon. Except for damage to the corner of the asphalt driveway they did everything requested without damage to the neighbor’s fence, the outdoor building, the elec...

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

09/11/2020

They were very quick to give me an estimate (within a day) but they never showed up. I called twice to get an estimate of time when they would be there and was told within the week but it has now been 3 months and no show. I hired someone else.

Description of Work
I needed a small tree removed plus some small bushes removed.

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

09/09/2020

Three appointments were scheduled. Business failed to show up or call to cancel for any of them. Finally gave up. No return message when I complained about their poor service. Would never use.

Description of Work
Large trees trimmed $2K job.

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

08/20/2020

Fantastic! They did a great job of reshaping the tree and removing limbs that were growing towards our home. They also cabled limbs that were needing extra support and they thinned our tree to make it less resistant to high winds. We are so proud of the work they did and the cleanup they provided was superb too! We are very satisfied customers!

Description of Work
Trimmed, thinned, and cabled limbs in our Ash tree that’s 34 years old.

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

08/03/2020

They did not show up. When I contacted the office, the secretary said se would check and get back with me. They never did. I had to find another company.

Description of Work
I contracted with Arbaughs to remove a large Oak tree.

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

07/17/2020

Arbaughs Tree Service was recommended to me for fair prices and good work. I was not disappointed. I called, got an estimate and in about 3 weeks they completed the job. They were cautious and professional. I had about a 60 - 70 ft spruce that was unfortunately planted about 9 feet from my house and was interfering with drainage and my sewer line, they were very careful and took the tree down with...

Description of Work
1 very large spruce and 1 small spruce

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Thank you for the compliment.We always try to make our customers happy. Kaye Arbaugh

Tree & stump removal, pruning & shaping, deadwood & thinning, cabling & pinning, landscaping

Leaf removal, grass seeding, emerald ash borer removal, and tree fertilization.