Do you still need a landline? There are certain instances where you may still reap the benefits of having a landline, but alternatives are usually cheaper.
Get matched with top phone companies in Tampa, FL
There are 4 highly-rated local phone companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Tampa
- T-MobileThey were excellent. They have good prices and whenever I have issues and called them, they were able to fix the issue right away.
- BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKSThey have been very helpful. They have walked me through the steps over the phone. They are also have a 24 hour tech support.
- VERIZONThey had good service; it just depends on the phone you purchase. The guy from Verizon really taught me a lot. He said the same towers are up there and they are all good, it just really depends on the phone. I do like their land line.
- BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKSI have the package with free long distance. They are usually very reliable. The landline works well and I don't usually have any problems with it. They are a little pricey but you get what you pay for.
- BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKSThey are fairly prompt. They always get to the bottom of the problem. They are straightforward and honest. They did quality work.
- Bright House NetworksThey are available if you have a problem. I would give them an F for responsiveness. It takes 20 to 30 minutes for someone to answer the phone. There is always a high-call volume; they should have more people to answer the phones. I would use this provider again.
- Bright House NetworksThey have been prompt and courteous regarding services calls. I have nothing, but good things to say about them.
- Verizon FiosIt had been perfect. The only complaint that I had is when they came out to install Fios to my neighbors. Apparently, they didn't let the people, who were going to do the wire, know that there was already some wires out here that had been put down because they cut my wire. It took 24 hours to get service back because they had to come out and redo the wiring to my house because when they were wiring the trench, the trenching tool basically took out the wire to my house. We are using it because of the speed. With all of our smart phones, all our computers and everything else, the internet connection is incredible. There is no noticeable drop in speed and connectivity. I think they charge too much but what can I do. Right now, they've got the best way to service our needs so we use them
- Bright House NetworksThey are always very prompt. I like them that they are always very friendly. They always come and fix whatever needs fixing.
- Verizon FiosIt's expensive but it's good quality. They are just not widely available in some of the older parts of the St. Petersburg area. I usually have no issues with the quality of the cable, phone and internet at all.
Last update on January 22, 2020
Landline Phone Service in Tampa
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful phone company articles
Use this cost guide to learn what you can expect to pay for a phone jack installation. The cost depends on labor rates, the intricacy of the wiring, and wall access.
Most phone repairs come from water damage from slipping out of a pocket into the toilet or a pool. To save your phone, pluck it out quickly and don’t turn it on. Get more tips for increasing the chances of your phone surviving its dip.
Find phone companies in
phone companies in Tampa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Comcast5205 Fruitville Road
Sarasota, Florida 34232
- E2 COMPUTERS40347 US Highway 19 N Ste 125
Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
- E2 COMPUTERS
- Florida Lighting Maintenance886 S Packinghouse Rd
Sarasota, Florida 34232
- Florida Lighting Maintenance