Get matched with top wrought iron fence companies in St Paul, MN
There are 18 highly-rated local wrought iron fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Iron Work Reviews in St Paul
- Northland Fence MinnesotaNorthland fence has a very friendly and helpful team! They came out quickly to Rogers. Ray, Matt, and Ethan came out to complete the fence and they did a phenomenal job despite there being snow on the ground! Really appreciated how they communicated with us as well. Would definitely recommend!
- Northland Fence MinnesotaThe team at Northland Fence was extremely professional while providing a high quality ornamental fence install. It was simple to get the process started and communication was always strong from beginning to end. We have a half acre lot with some interesting angles and an intersection nearby and I was able to freely discuss ideas or concerns, and even redesign the original concept a few times before feeling great about the install. Everyone I met was knowledgeable and nice. I highly recommend
- Northland Fence MinnesotaJust excellent people from start to finish! We are very pleased with the work and the fence looks great. I have recommended to neighbors.
- Northland Fence MinnesotaI had several companies come to bid the project and Northland Fence was the only company that followed through. They did outstanding work and were always in excellent communication. Would highly recommend.
- Northland Fence MinnesotaNorthland Fence has been great to work with! We decided to originally get a quote from them because they had great reviews - knowing nothing about fences I thought the quote was high. I got several other quotes, and even other businesses told me they couldn't beat that price and we should go with them. We're really happy we did, they were very professional, answered all our questions and worked with our crazy schedule since we had a new build and were waiting on grading and sod. They made our timing work, and we get compliments on it daily! The quality is great, and it's nice knowing there won't be any maintenance on it! Highly recommend if you want a quality install and a great product
- Northland Fence MinnesotaWe had Northland Fence install our iron fence this summer after speaking with a few other fence companies in the area. We were impressed by Northland's professionalism, timeliness, and excellent communication throughout the process. We (and our puppies!) couldn't be happier with the finished product
- Northland Fence MinnesotaNorthland Fence was excellent to work with. We needed a fence for safety for a child with a disability and needed to work with the county for payment through our waivered services. Northland was helpful and patient dealing with government process to take care of approval and payment. Northland was very responsive to all of our request and concerns along the way
- Northland Fence MinnesotaGreat! We love our new fence! Northland took care of locating our property pins, marking the utilities, and removing our old fence.
- Northland Fence MinnesotaThe fence went in real quick and was a great price compared to the competitors! Would work with Northland Fence again as the fence looks great.
- Northland Fence MinnesotaGreat, competitive price. Professional and fast installation. The entire process was seamless. This is the company I would recommend to anyone else who needed a fence installed.
Last update on November 30, 2022
Welders Iron Work in St Paul
Anchor Iron is a third generation family business that was established in 1953. We manufacture and install all types of custom iron work from step and deck railings to storm doors and windowboxes. We offer no cost, no obligation estimates and year round installations.
"I stopped at their showroom. Spoke with Mark and discussed the project. Showed a picture of existing railing. He showed me examples of railing design and gave me a ballpark for cost. Next day I phoned and made an appointment for Mark to come to my home, measure and quote the project. Mark came to my home, completed all measurements and finalized design and color options. Quoted me total cost for removal, disposal of old and complete installation of new. Next day I stopped by the showroom and gave 50% deposit and approved the project. 6-8 week production time-frame. Received a call from Mark within the promised time-frame to schedule installation. His two man crew arrived right on time to begin installation. Very professional and friendly crew and the installation was done as if they were installing this in their own home. immaculate cleanup leaving my home spotless. Very pleased with the entire process and finished product.
Northland Fence offers fast free estimates all year round. Our innovative installation process gives us a product that we back with a 10-year installation guarantee including post heaving. All of our fence installers are all I9 verified, W2 employees that are fully insured including workers compensation insurance and we never use subcontractors. Our staff is here to make getting a fence a hassle-free experience from your initial phone call, to the completion of your fence
"We are thrilled with our new fence! From the design process through the post installation and finally the completed fence, we were pleased. After our beloved elderly dog passed, we knew we had aged out of training a new dog without a secure fence, but we missed having a dog very much indeed. We also appreciated that Northland Fence works year-round; some of the other companies we contacted couldn’t even begin the process until spring.
Top Notch Fence descends from four generations of hands-on craftsmanship servicing all areas with any style of fence. Specialists in Custom Wood Fences, Chain Link Fences, Maintenance Free Fences and Ornamental Iron Fences. We can accommodate any residential or commercial fencing need. Call for a free estimates today! Top Notch Fence Co. offers the best quality products and installation available in fencing and arbors. We offer an extensive variety of fence types, styles and materials as..
"It's not often that I write reviews but I was very impressed with Rob and his work. He was able to complete the project within the time promised and saved me some money in the process. I, Boyd, would definitely hire again."
Dan Buranen founded Top Line Fence in 1991, but his passion for fences started long before his professional career. As a child, he spent hours building with Erector Sets and Lincoln Logs. This hobby evolved into subcontracting for fence companies, dabbling with fence projects for his own clients, and ultimately launching his own company. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS: SHERBURNE COUNTY & PORTIONS OF BENTON, CHISAGO & ISANTI COUNTIES
"The old fence came down quickly and the new fence with the steel posts went in quickly. The fencers paid attention to detail and ensured that we had a quality fence. It was all done in one day and we are very happy with the results."
Third generation family owned business specializing in steel and stainess steel. Located in Golden Valley for 53 years. Free estimates. 1/2 deposit required with signed proposals. 2nd half to be invoiced after installation.
"Went great. From the original order to install. Service was great, install went great and they look beautiful! Highly recommend. Would definitely use O'Brien again if the need ever arises."
Welcome to Krech Iron Works. Krech Iron Works is an ornamental iron works business that has been serving the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin for over 50 years. Are you looking for something to accentuate the stairs in your home? Would you like decorative features on your fence? If this is the case, then you need to call Krech Iron Works and let us create a beautiful metal piece that will improve the aesthetics of your home. Some of our services related to ornamental iron include: • Railin..
"It went well. The work was performed while I waited. It was a short wait. The fee was very reasonable. I asked the owner for additional spot welds for my piece of mind. The weld is holding strong after 21 months of heavy use. <br />"
Lemke and Sons combines years of experience, exceptional craftsmanship, and great work ethics to turn your house into a place you can proudly call home. Lemke and Sons is a family-owned business with a commitment to quality, values, customer service and dedication. We pass those values on to our employees who will go that extra mile to truly provide you with an exceptional experience when remodeling your home
"Everything went very well. This family business is punctual and responsible. After calling them, Mike talked options and gave me a quick estimate. Work was completed in a very timely manner. It was more expensive than I first thought, but it was high quality work and I know that you get what you pay for.
Please call us if you are in the market for concrete work, stamped concrete, brick paver patios, walks, driveways, decorative retaining walls or any stone walls, patios. Thank you. We are a small company doing quality work for over 35 years. We specialize in hardscapes of any kind; steps, walks, drives, patios in concrete, stamped concrete, brick or stone. Let us help design and install your job. Three-year warranty on all concrete work and five years on all brick pavers and retaining walls...
"Outstanding workers, a vision for design and a great price and follow through"
N.C. Shegstad & Sons Ornamental Ironworks is a family owned local business that has been handed down 3 generations, and has serviced the Twin Cities for over 60 years. We are equipped with the technologies and skills in all areas of fabrication and repair. Our products are built to measure, personal preference, and style. If there is something specific you are looking for, please let us know and we will accommodate you
"Had a vertical metal mirror that I ordered from Amazon that I wanted to mount horizontal. Sent out some requests for a welders through Angie's list and by the next morning Dave reached out. That night I had the mirror in his shop and the mounts perfectly re-positioned. Quality of service was great and price was very reasonable. I was anxious to get my new mirror up so I appreciate the prompt followup and immediate service. Recommended!
Fat Catz Fabrication & Repair provides high quality service at a reasonable price. With over 25 years of welding experience, owner David Lindsey understands metals and proper technique. He works with ornamental iron, steel, aluminum and stainless steel. Fat Catz is mobile and capable of completing repair work at your location. In addition to repair, David designs and builds railings, trailers, garden sculpture, window boxes and more; working with you to incorporate your ideas and vision for t..
"Dave is a total pleasure to work with and his professionalism is off the charts. He was on top of the project from day one. Dave provided a free drawing and estimate of the railing within days of contacting him. He took care of the entire job and communicated with me the whole time about what he was doing and how it was going. He even made sure that the powder coating was done perfectly by Adrenaline Customs in White Bear Lake (which I also fully recommend)! Dave came to install the railing when I wasn’t home and did an amazing job. I never had to even lift a finger and I got a perfect new hand rail for a great price. I’d use Dave and Fat Catz again in a heartbeat and will be telling anyone who is interested that there should be no other choice.
See all 18 highly rated companies in Saint PaulJoin Angi now
Find wrought iron fence companies in
- West Saint Paul,
- Sunfish Lake,
- South Saint Paul,
- Mendota Heights,
- Inver Grove Heights,
- Little Canada,
- North Saint Paul,
- Saint Paul Park,
- Falcon Heights,
- Lake Elmo,
- Cottage Grove,
- Saint Anthony,
- Vadnais Heights,
- North Oaks,
wrought iron fence companies in St Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ANDERSON WELDING & BOAT DOCKS492 PRIOR AVE N
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55104
- Artistic Fence Inc1510 Lone Oak Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55121
- E-Z Masonry Inc1535 Grand Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55105
- Fat Catz Fabrication & Repair1601 Scheffer Ave.
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55116
- Keller Residential Fence Co1429 Marshall Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55104
- Lemke & Sons LLC1246 7th St W
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102
- Premier Fence1105 Homer Street
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55116
- Spartan, Inc.2776 Chisholm Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55109
- SWENSON'S WORKSHOP LLC958 Cromwell Ave.
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55114
- Tailored Living of The TwinCities1408 Northland Dr Ste 103
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55120
- The Handyman Can!!! Inc3059 Bellaire Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55109
- ANDERSON WELDING & BOAT DOCKS
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951
- Brazilian Direct
- Iron Maiden Metal Fabricating, LLC3442 North 2nd Street
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55412
- Iron Maiden Metal Fabricating, LLC
- Krech Iron Works6163 Cahill Ave E
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota 55076
- Krech Iron Works
- R/W CONSTRUCTION5456 BLAISDELL AVE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55419
- R/W CONSTRUCTION
- SHAFFER HOUSE & HOME11326 148TH ST N
Stillwater, Minnesota 55082
- SHAFFER HOUSE & HOME