Leasing solar panels has several pros and cons. While you save money upfront, you also forfeit the benefits that you’d get with purchasing solar panels. Here’s what you need to know to decide whether or not you should lease or buy solar panels.
Get matched with top solar panel companies in Saint Paul, MN
There are 17 highly-rated local solar panel companies.
Recent Solar Companies Reviews in Saint Paul
- Wolf River ElectricOur rep Brandon was so professional and knowledgeable. I’ve already recommended him to friends. He gave us a great discount and we are already seeing the savings in our excel energy bill. Absolutely thrilled with the purchase!
- Wolf River ElectricBrandon was awesome! Saved us money and gave us a free upgrade to LG solar panels. Now the utility company pays us each month - I'd highly recommend!
- Wolf River ElectricBrandon was easy to work with and answered all of my questions. He was available at all times and his communication was always timely. My new system is great!
- Wolf River ElectricBrandon was super knowledgeable and easy to work with. Very very happy with the results!! They were very professional and detailed. First class energy savings.
- Wolf River ElectricEverything was explained really well and had answers to all my questions. Felt very comfortable from beginning to end. Would highly recommend to anyone.
- Wolf River ElectricBrandon was great to work with! He was prompt in answering all my questions via email and made the system and process simple to understand.
- All Energy SolarBeautiful! Of all the outfits I have had work on my house, these guys had the best planning and communication process of all. They kept us up-to-date every step of the way (and there are a lot of steps) with frequent communications (calls and emails) over the entire length of the project (about seven months for our situation). Bravo
- Sun Badger SolarOverall a good experience. Communication could have been a little better during the project. My panels are working great! Can't wait to see my Xcel bill go way down. Brenda was a great salesperson and Lindsey was very helpful after my panels were installed.
- D S Bahr Construction IncRoofing: Complete tearoff, replace skylight, solar tube, all. Job looks good and clean up was great. Siding turned out well also. I had a couple of issues with the siding removal as far as the old siding landing on plants etc. Called Dave and he showed up in a short time and took care of the problem with his crew. Installed Hardie board siding, new soffits, gutters, and trim. The finished product looks great as they did a good job on the corners, the caulking around window/doors, etc. Also made it fit with the stone on the lower half of the house which is more demanding and they did a great job on that as well. Overall, very pleased. Dave is good to work with and does what he says. I would and have recommended him to others and I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again
- iSolarThe guys from iSolar were great to work with start to finish. If you have equity in your home, a 20 yr home equity loan with payments that will likely be similar or less than the payment you would otherwise be paying your electric company, why not pay toward something that will bring value to your home and offset a large portion of your famliy's impact on the environment in a positive way? Ryan and Shawn made the process seamless, start to finish. They made great recommendations on how to maximize solar output and still remain within guidelines set by your local electric company. iSolar showed-up when they said they would and were respectful of our property while they were here. Now I monitor the daily output on an app on my phone. Now in place for about 2 months now and we have offset the equivalent of saving 66 trees, running a 100w bulb for 4 years or a refrigerator for 27 months. I would recommend giving iSolar a call and ask for a no obligation estimate today to see if it makes sense for your situation
Solar Panel Installers in Saint Paul
- Business Description:Clean, Renewable Solar Energy can be used in almost any residential application. Saving thousands of dollars per year for decades! It will work on small or large homes with any type of roof. Wolf Electric has extensive experience in solar energy system design/installation on many projects throughout the Twin Cities Let your home be our next projectRecent Review:The service was great. The communication was great. They set an expectation and they did what they said they would do. They would be the first I'll call if I needed another service.Chad C.
- Business Description:$0 Down Financing Available! iSolar is a Design and Installer for Residential Homes and Commercial Businesses. Ask us about the benefits of solar through local and federal tax credits. iSolar handles all the design, install, utility approval, and permitting needs for your new Solar System. We are a local MN company who is in the business of saving people money and saving the environment for future generations. If you are interested in seeing if a Solar Energy System is right for your home or..Recent Review:Very well- highly recommend Ryan, John and Shawn and his team.Sven M.
- Business Description:Sun Badger Solar provides high quality, professionally designed solar arrays to home and business owners in Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Florida. Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We treat each project as if it was our own home or business. Sun Badger utilizes the newest technologies on the market to insure your system is built to last, with only Tier One equipment. Our staff has over a decade of experience in the Solar industry, and can help find the best, most economical ..Recent Review:everyone was great at communicating what was going on from quote to completionMike A.
- Business Description:May contact through email. Award winning. At Better Yards & Gardens Excellence is our standard for your landscape design! Creating your outdoor living space not only gives enjoyment to your family, but also enhances the investment potential of your propertyRecent Review:Jessica and team did a great job on designing and installing landscaping for our entire yard in August 2020. The team was very professional: they were timely, listened to our input and completed the entire project on time and on budget. Would highly recommend this company and wouldn't hesitate to refer them to family, neighbors and friends. Kyle and Pam RulaPam R.
- Business Description:Mann Brothers Solutions has over 280 reviews on Home Advisor an Angie's List Partner and 65 reviews on Google with a 4.7 Star Rating. We are family owned and operated. We deliver a complete service as 100s have shown thier excitment and satisfaction with us . We are now offering ICE DAM Removal as well as ventilation options and ice dam prevention Call us now 800-474-0184 to set a FREE evaluation we can come within 48 hours. Thanks againRecent Review:Mann Brothers Solutions did a fantastic job. They took care of what I needed in a timely manner. The two workers who did the job were very polite and professional and did a very nice now in insulating my garage ceiling. Living in a Townhouse complex, I will recommend Mann Brothers Solutions to my neighbors for their insulation needs. Thank you again Terry HTerry H.
- Business Description:Licensed Commercial Electrical Contractor + LED Lighting + Solar PV + New Construction + Repair ServicesRecent Review:They did a great job and they were about half the cost of another quote of that size from another company. They saved me a lot of money and the panel is generating a lot of electricity. I would definitely hire them againpatrick G.
- Business Description:All Energy Solar provides turnkey solutions for the design, engineering, installation, maintenance, monitoring, and financing of solar electric systems. With hundreds of high-quality residential, commercial, agricultural, and government projects completed, you can be assured that All Energy Solar has the ability to meet all of your solar energy needs and a vested interest in making your experience as easy and affordable as possible. Contact us today for a free assessmentRecent Review:Beautiful! Of all the outfits I have had work on my house, these guys had the best planning and communication process of all. They kept us up-to-date every step of the way (and there are a lot of steps) with frequent communications (calls and emails) over the entire length of the project (about seven months for our situation). BravoWILLIAM M.
- Business Description:The Universe Electric Service is an electrical contracting company that is woman owned and operated out of Stillwater, Minnesota. The Universe Electric Service provides the customer’s service with courtesy, respect, quality, integrity and your safety as our priorities. Your satisfaction counts with us. We are growing through personal referrals. Our service includes courteous and friendly electricians and, expert installations that maintain National Electrical Code standards. With over 50 year..Recent Review:Of the three bids we received, The Universe had the most thorough, well thought out bid, working with us on options for running 200 amp service into the house and 100 amps to the detached garage. They were easy to work with, reliable and responsive by email. The electrical inspector remarked at how impressed he was by the quality of their work. We would definitely recommend The Universe to othersMark K.
- Business Description:1000 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES.Recent Review:It went very good. They were accommodating. It's just sometimes it's hard to get some help maybe they could have more associates and be more attentive.Alan C.
- Business Description:Les Jones Roofing is a reliable, full-service roofing contractor. With distinctive workmanship and a solid reputation, Les Jones Roofing has been providing customers with a wide range of service since 1981. Customers have always been our top priority. We're the number one choice when it comes to St Paul and Minneapolis roofing in residential or commercial projects. Our attention to detail sets us apart. Nancy and Les Jones started Les Jones Roofing in 1981. Les Jones Roofing works with busine..Recent Review:Les Jones Roofing did excellent work for us. The circumstances were unusual. We hired them for a job that was beyond our abilities, but too small to interest any of the other companies we contacted: to fix a gap in our house’s fascia that could have allowed insects or rodents to nest inside. A power line connects to our house near the gap in the fascia, so Les Jones would have to coordinate with the electric company to shut off power during the repair (a “line drop”). This coordination proved difficult for many months. On several occasions, Les Jones crews showed up on the day of the scheduled line drop, but the electric company had not shut off power, making the planned repair impossible. Nevertheless, the crews continued to do useful work when they showed up, including new tasks that we tacked on. In addition to cutting and painting the wood that they planned to use to repair the fascia, Les Jones teams fixed some small holes in our roof that our home inspector had noticed, and patched up a decorative finial on our roofline that had become damaged by snow after we’d signed the contract to fix the fascia. Throughout it all, the Les Jones representatives we dealt with in person, via email, and over the phone were consistently professional and friendly, even in very frustrating situations. Finally, the electric company came through on the scheduled day with the promised line drop, the weather cooperated, and the Les Jones crew fixed the fascia. The bill we received at the end of this unusual project was reasonable and contained no surprises. On the basis of this experience, we would definitely hire Les Jones Roofing againJohn and Andrea P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful solar panel installer articles
If you’re making the switch to solar energy, one of the biggest decisions you’ll have to make is choosing between solar panels and solar shingles. Here’s what you need to know before you decide which option is right for your home.
What are the best states for solar energy? As the popularity of solar energy rises, the cost falls, making solar power accessible to many homes throughout the United States. Discover the top five states with the best infrastructure for solar panels.
Find solar panel companies in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
solar panel companies in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J ELECTRIC29645 FAITH CT
Cannon Falls, Minnesota
- A & J Industries1445 267 1/2 Ave NE
- ABC Supply Co. Inc.14399 Huntington Ave
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Energy Solar1264 Energy Ln
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Alternative Energy of America601 Carlson Parkway Suite 1050
- Artistic Plumbing Inc6349 Quebec Ave N
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- A & J ELECTRIC
- Bearant Electric Inc10550 County Road 81
- BEST POWER7699 Anagram Dr
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Bill Rascher Mechanical4921 Babcock Trail
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- Blue Horizon Energy121 Cheshire Ln
- Bolt Electrc LLC.6840 Belle st.
- Boulder Creek Enterprises66354 362nd St
- Building Hubww7935 Stone Creek Dr #140
- Bearant Electric Inc
- Carstensen Construction7575 Walnut Curv
- Cedar Creek Energy1285 114th ave nw Ste 100
- Clean & Clear Services3134 California St NE Suite 107
- Clean Energy Collective361 Centennial Pkwy Ste 300
- Countrywide Contracting Inc.1912 Greeley St S HWY 36
- Craftwork Building and Remodeling7900 46th Ave N
- Carstensen Construction
- Four Seasons Energy Efficient Roofing Inc1410 QUANT AVE N
Marine On Saint Croix, Minnesota
- Four Seasons Energy Efficient Roofing Inc
- Lake Minnetonka Contracting LLC4128 Chicago Ave South
- Lakeland Electric, Inc.1312 McKay Dr NE
Ham Lake, Minnesota
- Lakeview Solutions Htg & AC20116 Farnham Ave N
Forest Lake, Minnesota
- Lawn and Landscape Gardens300 Civic Heights Drive #513
Circle Pines, Minnesota
- Les Jones Roofing Inc941 W 80th St
- LP Electric LLC802 Circle Dr
- Lake Minnetonka Contracting LLC
- S. J. ANDERSON CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING19 E PLEASANT LAKE RD
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Schell Power + Light2306 45th St
- Sentry Systems4463 White Bear Parkway Suite 106
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Signature Electric & Signature Landscape Lighting1855 80th St PO Box 239
- SimpleRay Solar705 Raymond Ave 220
St. Paul, Minnesota
- SkyCap Solar30 N GOULD ST
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- SolarAttic Inc13570 Grove Drive #361
Maple Grove, Minnesota
- SOLATUBE/SOLAR MIDWEST INC5001 Drew Avenue North
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
- Summit Eco1454 County Road M
River Falls, Wisconsin
- SUSTAINABLE RESOURCES CENTER1081 10th Ave SE
- S. J. ANDERSON CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING
- Wolf River Electrical101 Isanti Pkwy NE
- Wolf River Electrical
- Yeti Construction1455 Eldridge Ave W
- Yeti Construction