Greenify Energy Savers

Utah: General
11/30/2023

8535 S 700 W Suite E

Sandy, UT 84070

Greenify Engergy Savers is a home energy efficiency company that looks to satisfy consumer needs to become more energy efficient by offering a unique whole-home assessment that starts with a thorough, no-obligation energy audit. The energy audit will determine what the home's energy efficiency level is. Greenify will provide a report to the customer that will include recommendations of energy-saving improvements. Greenify is positioned to perform the recommended upgrades for the client. This will make the path to home energy efficiency very smooth and seamless for the homeowner. Many times money saved on utility bills, after making the energy efficiency upgrades, exceeds the cost of the upgrades thus putting the home owner in a cash positive position. Greenify has great financing options that include 12 month no interest, no payment, and other financing options with rates as low as 3.99%...

insulation (38)home energy audit (23)solar companies (15)window replacement (13)home inspection (5)window tinting (4)water heaters (2)window cleaning (1)

04/28/2022

Ann B.

Greenify was easy and pleasant to work with, reasonably priced, and performed the upgrades to my home with care and professionalism. I had radiant barrier and attic insulation installed. They even made the rebate process effortless.

Description of Work
radiant barrier and attic insulation

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

08/03/2021

Tomas C.

Would absolutely recommend! They were very pleasant to work with and all of the energy efficiency improvements got in quickly. Everyone we worked with was friendly and professional, our solar panels work great, they answered all my questions promptly, and overall this was a very positive experience.

Description of Work
Insulation, Radiant Barrier, Air Seal, Solar Panels (14-panel, 4.48 kW)

Category insulation, solar panels, energy audit

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

12/03/2020

Eric B.

I had a great experience. I was looking to keep my home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. the owner is a great salesman in the sense of he listened to what I wanted and what was most important to me then offered solutions in my budget. he didn't just try to sell me the most expensive stuff he had. then he gave me some tips on things I could easily do to make additional improvements myself. and helped me apply for the rebates that are available for the insulation I got

Description of Work
insulation in attic

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

10/14/2020

Randall L.

Greenify Energy Saver's hasn't quite finished the project yet, as they are waiting for my solar panels to be installed and wired before adding insulation to the attic. Otherwise, the installation has gone quite well.

Description of Work
insulation and other energy efficiency items

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/14/2020

John R.

Very Good. I am very pleased. They delivered as promised. I had a little problem getting my electronic bill payer to work right so I sent a second payment to cover their inconvenience.

Description of Work
insulation and other energy efficiency items

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

08/28/2020

Judy D.

They were fast, on time, very pleasant people to do business with. When they left gave me the papers to get a rebate. They made it very simple to get my rebates. I went from 10 R to 40 R and noticed right away the air-conditioner not working so hard in the evening. Rocky Mountain Power confirmed my suspicion my bill is lower by over $100.00. It will pay for itself in no time. I would very much recommend Greenify for insulation!

Description of Work
Insulation blown in attic.

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

03/06/2020

Nathaniel T.

I worked with Matt Crowell on installing a home solar system for our home in Saint Paul, MN. Greenify did an amazing job coordinating all the utilities, installers, electricians and even provided great financing options to get this project completed. It feels great producing our own power and doing what we can to save some energy. I would work with Greenify on any Solar project in my future. Do note you must be patient with the process as it can take some significant time to get all the rebates and services when you have to coordinate with your utility

Description of Work
Intall Solar Panels

Category solar panels

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

Review for Greenify Energy Savers - 8535 S 700 W, Sandy, UT - 38429994

03/02/2019

Nathan M.

Greenify was extremely prompt, they were professional and courteous. They worked around our schedule. I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Greenify Energy Savers installed solar panels on our house

Category insulation, solar panels, energy audit

Work Completed On 03/02/2019

02/26/2019

Ryan P.

I heard a radio ad for a home energy audit and called the number. I knew we were losing efficiency but during their visit, Greenify pinpointed exactly where our problem spots were, and knew of multiple reasonable options to resolve them. They wrote up several service options at different price levels, which we worked over together, including and excluding higher and lower priorities, until we had a package of services to make our home more energy efficient at a price I was satisfied with. The service itself was outstanding. The crew communicated closely with me about time of arrival, they were extremely courteous and considerate of my wife and kids who were home while they were working, and they even performed a few tasks that were above and beyond the work we had contracted for. After the work was finished, Wyck made a final visit to our home to go over the rebates and make sure I understood how to get the most back in rebates as possible. Greenify does business the right way. They earn your business. We'd use them again, and they have my recommendation for anyone else looking for the services they provide.

Description of Work
Energy audit, insulation, weather efficiency seal

Category home inspection, insulation, replacement windows, window tinting, solar panels, energy audit

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

11/05/2018

Ed M.

The total package! After listening to three sales quotes I went with Greenify Energy Savers' Gold Ultimate Energy Savers package. They vastly improved my home's energy efficiency with necessary and sufficient insulation and window replacements before installing the solar system. The added cost for making my home energy efficient was not much more than the next lowest cost for the same solar system alone! It's been a couple of months now since completion of the project and I have already felt the climate improvement in my home during the transition from summer to fall. Plus, I've seen the comparative monthly savings in my recent statements. I have no regrets and highly recommend Greenify Energy Savers!

Description of Work
Solar Power System

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

07/04/2018

Hydee C.

They came out one day to build up a "wall" around the attic access so that the new insulation wouldn't fall out whenever the access was opened. The next day they blew in the insulation and installed the attic fan. The whole process was quick and painless, and the workers arrived on time each day. Everyone was very professional, explained everything, answered all my questions, and left the house clean.

Description of Work
Added about 16 inches of insulation in the attic to bring it up to code, and installed a solar powered attic fan.

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

06/29/2018

Megan J.

I am extremely pleased with the energy saving work done on my house by Greenify. I worked with Aaron, who is very approachable and explained the different options and process in detail and answered all my questions so that I understood completely. My house is old and the insulation was poor, so with Greenify I was able to get a package deal for attic and wall insulation, new windows, air sealing, a new roof and solar that I found affordable with financing. After all these improvements my home is very comfortable without having to use the AC all the time. Before it would get very hot so that I couldn’t spend time upstairs in the summer. Blake, who oversaw the insulation work, even fixed my broken steps in back as an extra. Everything was done in a timely manner. Mark (insulation), Gustavo (solar) and Jason (windows) were great to work with. I strongly recommend this company for any energy improvement work that you need.

Description of Work
attic, wall insulation, air sealing, windows, solar

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

04/09/2018

Cindy D.

I had a very positive experience with the salesman, woman in office who expedited the paperwork, and the technicians who performed the actual work on the house. The traditional upgrades are excellent, and I'm very pleased with the solar panels--the way they operate and the way they look. When the work was completed, one of the owners walked us through the paperwork and provided all of the necessary receipts and forms to apply for rebates and tax credits. I'm highly satisfied and look forward to lowering my carbon footprint and doing what I can to improve air quality in SLC.

Description of Work
I needed extensive energy efficiency upgrades performed on a house built in 1926.

Category home inspection, insulation, solar panels, energy audit

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

02/12/2018

Robert S.

The window tinting was done the best. No complaints or anything with that service. The attic insulation was added without care for the second entrance. They blew the insulation right over the entrance and failed to do it properly, now I have to do additional work to make the entrance usable without ruining the effect of additional insulation. The solar panel installation was done great, however, the company grossly underestimated my usage and the system is about half as big as it should be to support the billing structure their paperwork estimated.

Description of Work
They installed a solar panel system, attic insulation, and window tinting. Additionally, a smart thermostat was provided for self installation.

Category insulation, window tinting, solar panels

Work Completed On 02/12/2018

11/19/2017

Kirk F.

Although the process did not go smoothly they worked very hard to correct any issues or problems. Love my new system. Thanks Greenify.

Description of Work
Solar, tankless water, and radiant shield.

Work Completed On 11/19/2017

09/01/2017

Mike Z.

Greenify is a local company that offers excellent service and not only did they install solar panels at a better price than the rest of the companies, they also upgraded the insulation in my attic, added a radiant heat barrier and sealed up my leaky window frames to improve the efficiency of my house. Jake is my representative as has always been outstanding in explaining the process to me. His knowledge, expertise and excellent customer service is unmatched. This total package for solar and energy efficiency in the home topped with excellent customer service is what drew me to Greenify. I highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Solar panels installed

Work Completed On 05/24/2017

10/26/2016

Julie J.

He was early. Not used to that. He evaluated the area. Made recommendations. But did what we wanted. I think it went well.

Description of Work
Insulation above the garage.

Category home inspection, insulation

Work Completed On 08/16/2016

06/27/2016

Doug W.

Greenify did an excellent job. They performed all tasks at the designated times at the agreed upon price. They were always on time, answered all questions, took care not to damage anything, and cleaned up after themselves. The process took two days, but we knew that going in. The tankless water heater took up an entire day of that. Everyone was professional, friendly, and considerate. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Weatherization of all windows and doors, radiant barrier in attic, installation of tankless water heater, sealing of HVAC vent system.

Category insulation, water heater repair, replacement windows, energy audit

Work Completed On 05/10/2016

06/02/2016

E J.

This place is great for the audit and I think $50 is a fair price. He was very prompt and fast in the audit. However, I do not agree with their sales tactics in any way, shape, or form. You have to buy their services in packages. So, if you want to only get one thing done, you can't. You have to buy the bronze package to get a deal on the silver package to get the deal on the gold package, etc. Also, they don't offer any cheaper alternatives, you have to purchase what is in their package, the exact materials they use and everything else. You don't have a say in the matter. For example, I don't believe I need a solar panel attic fan, but just a regular attic fan. My sister has a regular one and it's still very efficient since the summers in Utah are relatively short. If we were in Phoenix, then I would go for a solar all the way. The cost of a solar one was 10 times the cost of a regular fan. Additionally, fiberglass insulation was the only thing he offered yet I want the more environmentally friendly cellulose. I felt that I had offended him by even mentioning the cellulose. It really felt as though I was talking to a car salesman that would ask, "how much can you afford a month" vs. "what items do you want to have done". I do not doubt that they do excellent work, but be forewarned that you have to purchase projects in package deals. There were a couple items in the lower packages that I didn't even want to have done, but you have to purchase them to get their package deals and to get a cheaper price on the higher packages. Also, the audit provides no breakdown of the labor and materials. The only pricing you will see are for the packages themselves and not details showing the cost of each individual item. This might be different once you are invoiced, but I highly doubt that. I think this company is excellent for someone that wants all of the thinking done for them and doesn't mind paying for the luxury of that. I might have chosen them if I could create my own "packages", but the whole deal left me feeling too pressured. Saying no almost felt as uncomfortable as leaving one of those meetings to purchase a time share. I'm happy that I went a different route and only had the items done that needed to be done.

Description of Work
They did the home energy audit.

Work Completed On 10/26/2015

05/06/2016

Michael F.

The whole process from the audit to the installation was super smooth and painless. Only took about an hour and a half for the radiant barrier to be installed as well as the insulation. everyone was very friendly and answered any questions that came up.

Description of Work
Installed a radiant barrier, some extra insulation and LED can lights after doing a Energy Efficient audit

Work Completed On 04/22/2016

04/28/2016

susan S.

The Greenify audit was informative and easily understandable to a non-expert like me. The Greenify team was highly professional during the time they spent installing the upgrades in my home.

Description of Work
Audited my home for energy efficiency, sub-contracted for additional insulation, isolated a cold area by building a wall around it, miscellaneous other energy efficiency measures.

Category home inspection, insulation, energy audit

Work Completed On 04/11/2016

11/16/2015

Krista R.

The crew were on time, professional and did the job with a smile. They cleaned up after themselves so that I didn't have a mess to deal with. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Installed attic insulation

Work Completed On 10/14/2015

11/09/2015

karen W.

It went so well. We did not know a lot about this stuff and did a ton of due diligence on products and cost from other companies down to Home Depot. Greenify uses all the best products for the four things we had done. We asked a million questions and researched all their products and they were all top notch and just what should be used for this to last as long as possible. One of the better things that no other company did for us was they help you with your rebates. They make it so easy in it is part of the payment in the end so you really get to feel your rebates at that point. Very important as we initially looked at Solar with another company but felt that the technology is still evolving. Greenify helped us understand that what we had done is a great way to bridge the financial burden until you can afford to go solar...which they also do and would be absolutely who we will turn to when we feel like we can solar. They are super personable and the installation teams was amazing and quick. We got a great education on how to make our home warmer and cooler for years to come. Highly highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We got Radiant Barrier, Insulation, Can Light replacement, and wood and window caulking.

Category insulation, replacement windows, solar panels