The cost to build a boat dock averages $14,075. Prefabricated or assembled types run as low as $1,000, while permanent ones run between $50,000 and $75,000.
Get matched with top dock builders in Saint Paul, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local dock builders.
Recent Dock Building Reviews in Saint Paul
- THE JEWELERS INCI am very pleased with the service I received I have another ring that needs to be repaired I will be returning
- Thaler Contracting, IncMike is very good and professional. He did plans for the project. He got the permits needed. He shows up when he states and calls all the time if there is any issues or questions. We were not there and he sent us pictures of the progress. He is very enjoyable to work with. There was a lot of work. It was removal of wood dock. Jack hammer the concrete bump outs. Install concrete and wood corner. Remove brick planter. Regarding the windows one was really rotten and he replaced the rotten wood, did an excellent job on the windows. Yes I will be using Mike again in the future and will recommend to people in the future
- Collier Seawall & Dock LLCThey were timely and showed up when they were supposed to, They did a good job on what we needed done. They were very professional, Very nice work, Very neat and great.
- Allied Roofing LLCThe company representative that I worked with was very good and responded to my calls and emails in a timely manner. She was very polite and always called me Mr. ....... She made sure I understood the project and took time to answer all of my questions and always had a pleasant and nice attitude which was professional. The company provided me timeline for the work and stuck to it. They did a professional job and provided pictures before and after the work. They worked with my insurance to make any adjustments required. I would recommend this company because of their professionalism and promptness. I was well pleased with the work they performed and I will hire them again for future work
- FINELINE DOCKSI have been working with FineLine for over 5 years and they always do a very professional job. They know what they are doing when it comes to docks and lifts, the communication is excellent, and their prices are reasonable. I wouldn't call anyone else! Highly recommend!
- J&D Delivery and InstallationI was very happy with the work of J and D. They were very productive and efficient, and completed there work in a very professional and timely manner. Very friendly workers! I will definitely be referring them to others.
- EKLOF DOCKSVERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. WE WERE CAUGHT BY SURPRISE AT HOW QUICKLY OUR BOAT WAS GOING TO BE DELIVERED SO WE CALLED EKLOF TO SEE IF THEY COULD INSTALL THE DOCK ASAP...THEY WERE OUT WITHIN 2 DAYS OF OUR CALL. THE GENTLEMEN THAT INSTALLED THE DOCK WERE DELIGHTFUL...GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR WHILE ALSO BEING VERY PROFESSIONAL
- FINELINE DOCKSThey were very prompt as always and did the work quickly and efficiently. These guys a re what you want when you need a quality job done right and promptly.
- FINELINE DOCKSDock builders live and die on big jobs for marinas yacht clubs etc. Trying to get them interested in a small residential application with a shoestring budget is very difficult. Joe was extremely accommodating. He looked at the job with me and worked strategies to cut the cost. He cut the canopy from a much larger used one he had in inventory. He heavily discounted the light brown poly deck sections from slow inventory. Our spot is shady, but most people don't want that color because it is too hot for barefoot swimmers. The lift is new. Joe's partner and three helpers installed it a week after I ordered it, in two hours time. They never asked for a deposit or credit card and simply mailed me an invoice a week later. We love the dock and are now shopping for a larger boat to upgrade our electric powered pedal boat. Another major dock company returned my call two weeks after the installation was complete
- Erik SoderlundI have known him for many years. He is a good guy with good prices who does good work and is there to help you out.
Dock Builders in Saint Paul
- Business Description:Dexpert Design & Build, BC#771168. Most general contractors try to do every job within their means, from windows and siding to remodeling, decks and additions. The problem with this is their scope of work is too broad and back and forth to ever really fine tune anything they do. We at Dexpert are a Specialty General Contracting Company, decks and additions are 90% of what we do. This allows us and our carpenters to hone our craft and deliver our clients with the best quality results and cust..Recent Review:Very professionally executed. I requested a cedar landing with emphasis to highlight the characteristics of the wood. The landing was framed creating a pattern that is amazing.Tom E.
- Business Description:Award winning small family business with two employees. I'm a general contractor who works with quality sub-contractors so I can provide a wide variety of services.Recent Review:My experience with Paul's company was amazing! Paul met with me personally on 3 separate occasions to obtain specs for the project and determine my wants and needs. The project timeline for the work was able to be moved up. Paul's crew was prompt, efficient, professional and cleaned up at the end of each day. Complete tear down of the old deck, new footings poured and complete construction of the new deck was done in 2 days. I wish I could have this type of experience with every company I choose to hireConnie H.
- Business Description:We are a full service remodeling and renovation company. 25+ years in business, so we know how to complete your project the right way. Winner of 2008 spring ''Dream Home Remodeler'' award. We help you thru the design phase with our designer or architect if needed. Planning, budget,timeline and always keeping lines of communication open during entire project are all key components to our success with your job. Please go to sjandersonconstruction.com for further info. Thank You , Scott Pres.at..Recent Review:I inherited multiple issues after moving into my house two years ago. Two large concrete sections of my driveway (adjacent to the garage) had sunk about an inch. This was causing issues with snowplowing in the winter and created a nice lip between the concrete and my garage floor, which was now cracking. The other major issue was I had a basement underneath my garage and was getting water leakage from that same area. Scott assessed the problem correctly, was able to replace the concrete sections, which fixed everything in my driveway and garage AND stopped the water leakage below! He did an amazing job and it's clear his 30 years of experience played a role in resolving these issuesPeter S.
- Business Description:NURSING HOME/HANDICAP SERVICE 100 MILE RADIUS OF MINNEAPOLIS, MAIL WORLDWIDE.Recent Review:I am very pleased with the service I received I have another ring that needs to be repaired I will be returningSheron G.
- Business Description:I have many years of framing and remodeling experience. From egress windows to fireplace installation, Four season porches and anything in-between. From a farming family I've learned a hard, no nonsense work ethic. If a jobs worth doing its worth doing well. I will make sure you are satisfied with my workRecent Review:Al spent 3 hours to complete the work and did it correctly. He cares about how he does a project and makes sure that the customer is satisfied.Donna S.
- Business Description:For estimate please go to http://www.newagaindeck.com/estimate and complete to estimate page 15% Discount for Angie's List members with this code: New again. Award winning.Recent Review:Was very pleased with the overall result of New Again. I submitted dimensions and pictures over the website and received a very competitive quote. After stripping the deck there were a few more boards where some rotting was identified and Barak and his team replaced them promptly. Stain looks great and made an immediate difference. I had been contemplating if my 20 year old deck was too far gone and needed replacing... but after seeing what Barak could do with stripping the old paint off, replacing some bad boards, and staining... I'm very glad I chose to do this rather than replacementKent S.
- Business Description:Tilford Contracting is a leading name in Roofing,siding,windows,gutters,kitchen and bath remodeling,basement and deck building and remodelingRecent Review:Really well. The owner, John Tilford and his team, are phenomenal people. They did the most amazing job on my gutters and they did it quickly and professionally. I would recommend John Tilford Contracting to all my friends and familyMichael K.
- Business Description:Honey-Doers has been serving the residential and commercial need of the Twin Cities Metro Area for nearly 20 years. Through exceptional service and quality craftsmanship,we continue to build upon our reputation and growing number of satisfied customers. No matter the job we aim to provide each one of our clients with a superior level of attentiveness, integrity and courtesyRecent Review:Kitchen looks great and I love it. Timing was as promised.Krista O.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - All Exteriors LLC.Recent Review:Two years to finish project from deposit (1/2 down), don’t ever agree to that, not recommended. Also had to hire lawyer to make sure it was done right in the end, failed inspections several times, leaks not once but twice after “fixing.” Owner never showed up, no apologies and no compensation for poor work. Very unprofessional. Misrepresented facts when turned project into consumer protection agency. End product is nice but two year heartache not worth itCarol I.
- Business Description:Bricks Boatworks is a collision repair and general service facility for boats, pontoons, and personal watercraft. We focus on fiberglass and aluminum repair as well as fall winterization and indoor storage. Bricks is a small family owned company with ties to the marine industry going back 3 generations. We have been in business since 2001 and are located just minutes away from Prior Lake in Shakopee Minnesota. Our ultimate goal is developing strong lifetime relationships with our customers in..Recent Review:Not good...he screwed us out of a boat purchaseNomi C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dock builder articles
Owning a lakeshore property comes with some additional responsibilities. Keep your lakeshore from eroding with one of these three beautiful lakeshore options.
A shoreline landscape contractor can maintain your lake house or other waterfront property's landscaping. A regular landscaper might not have the know-how.
Find dock builders in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
dock builders in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 19773303 Bhandara Ct
- Campbell's Welding and Metal Repair LLC1970 Saint Croix Trail N
- coopers custom carpentry5521 41st ave s
- Cornerstone Design & Build LLC.5624 Eden prairie road
- Creative Design and Renovations Inc8807 275th Street
CHISAGO CITY, Minnesota
- CREPEAU DOCKS1111 COUNTY RD 19
Maple Plain, Minnesota
- Crud servicep o box 16070
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Custom Portable Docks & Lifts44788 Tamarack River Rd
- Campbell's Welding and Metal Repair LLC
- Friend Brothers Construction and Design1815 Clarence st
White Bear, Minnesota
- Friend Brothers Construction and Design
- Klingbeil Construction Inc11648 Gentilly Rd
- Klingbeil Construction Inc
- LAKE MINNETONKA MOTORSPORTS4388 SHORELINE DR
Spring Park, Minnesota
- LAKE MINNETONKA MOTORSPORTS
- M-1 maintenance8039 Harkness Rd S
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
- Major Wood Docks LLC2406 chad court
- MCJ Construction Inc3710 Knoll Ridge Dr.
- Metro Lakes Marina and Rentals LLC4850 Edgewater Dr
- Michael's LLC.732 8th ave. NW
Saint Paul, Alabama
- MINNEAPOLIS TILE GLASS STONE & REMODEL1601 18th ave ne
- MN Dock and Lift8615 Boiling Springs Lane
- M-1 maintenance
- Quick N Clean Services LLC6085 County Road 23
- Quick N Clean Services LLC
- RH Property Management LLC6125 65th Ave N 303
- RH Property Management LLC
- THE JEWELERS INC2902 PENTAGON DR NE
- Tilford Contracting6530 Balsam LN N
Maple Grove, Minnesota
- Tim Eich10373, 127th st Willow Creek Enterprises
- Titan Property Services, INC14335 Brunsvold Road
- To the T Consruction4335 Pheasant Ridge Dr. #224-142
- Top Team Garage Door Repair
- Tru Property Solutions, Inc716 74th Ave N
- THE JEWELERS INC
- V Dock6275 N 210th St
Forest Lake, Minnesota
- V Dock