Find top lamp repair service in San Jose, CA
There are 2 top-rated lamp repair service in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Lamp Repair Reviews in San Jose
- Dalcon ElectricThey dug the electrical lines, picked up the lights from the store, installed the lights, connected everything to the junction box, and did everything on time and on budget.
- American Leak Detection - Las VegasIt was great! They were on time, quickly found the problem and reduced the fee since it took so little of their time!
- Darren Kicker's Affordable & Reliable ElectricalDarren's service and the quality of his work were impeccable. He came to the house and gave us a detailed estimate of the work we requested, including the cost of the required permit from the City of Walnut Creek. He was responsive and receptive to our continued questions, before we even decided to have him do the work. Once we committed to Darren, he made himself available to begin the work within about a week. The first thing he did was get the work permit from the city, which was a huge relief to me! I thought I would have to navigate that task myself. On the first day, he removed the old sub panel and replaced it with a shiny new panel that would accommodate the additional circuits. This included cutting a larger hole in the drywall which ended up needing some patching. He was meticulous about repairing it and cleaning up the drywall mess at the end of the day. The next day he installed three new ceiling fans. When we discovered that the fourth fan was not what we wanted, he offered to come back when it arrived - even though we didn't expect it until a week after the other work was completed. Later, when he was working on the new outlets, I mentioned that we had a touch lamp that would not turn on. He took a look and quickly determined that it needed a replacement part. When he arrived the next day, he had the part and promptly replaced it for me. Darren's work style was impressive. He asked a lot of questions about our needs to ensure that we were setting things up in a way that would work well for us. And, he was very deliberate about the order in which he did things so that he wouldn't waste time or have to repeat steps. He was also very careful about safety - especially around my small children who wanted to watch his every move and asked a lot of questions! Throughout the whole process, we changed our minds a few times about where to place circuits and outlets. Darren just went with the flow and altered his course as we asked, all the while being mindful that things would still work within the parameters of the permit he requested. He was also careful to point out some things I needed to do before the inspector arrived and when I was unable to fully complete some of those items, he helped me finish. And, on the day of the inspection, while waiting for the inspector, I asked him about how I could plug in our holiday lights. He showed me how I could do it with an existing outdoor lamp, but then offered that he could install a weather safe outlet on the outside wall. In no time, he installed the outlet, complete with safety cover and indoor switch. One additional thing I really liked about Darren's style was that the payments were scheduled according to completion of tasks and the final payment was not due until the city inspector signed off on the work. I have already recommended Darren to friends, and will surely contact him for our future electrical needs
- SUE W JOHNSON CUSTOM LAMPSAs soon as we entered the shop, we knew we had picked the right people. The shop was full of very unique and creatively designed lamps. What we were most interested in were the mica shades. I didn't know that anyone made the shades anymore, so we were very pleased to find an outfit who did such a fantastic job of it. it didn't take us long to make up our minds what we wanted, and we had excellent help from the staff who were very professional and patient, even though there were many customers. On our return trip to pick up the shades we met with Sue Johnson. The shades were everything we had hoped for and Sue even helped us fix the shade at just the right height for the base. One of her great staff did the work in a jiffy. We were !00% satisfied
- Berkeley Lighting Co.I have 2 wall lamps, one on each side of the bed that my wife and use for reading. The switches were going out on both lamps. I took them to Berkeley Lighting and the gentleman there looked them over and gave me an estimate of $40.00 each. I did not want the 3 way switches that were in the lamps because I use energy saving lamps. I asked him to install single switches because of the lamps that we use. He did as I requested. In a few days he called and I picked up the lamps, they work just fine. I am happy with the work done and as the switches were the only problem, the lamps are like new. I think the cost of repair was reasonable
- CARLOS LIGHTINGCARLOS LIGHTING IS A FAMILY-OWNED SHOP THAT SPECIALIZES IN QUALITY INTERIOR LIGHTING UNITS. THEY HAD SOLD ME A PAIR OF MATCHING FLOOR LAMPS ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO. THESE ARE ELEGANT, WELL-BALANCED AND STURDY BASES WITH SUBTLE ART DECO STYLE ETCHED GLASS BOWL LIDS WITH 3-WAY LIGHTS. I WAS HAPPY TO PURCHASE BOTH THE MATCHING LAMP, AND THE NEW MATCHING GLASS COVER. NOW I HAVE MY TWO MATCHING LAMPS AGAIN IN THE FAMILY ROOM, AND A SPARE IN THE TV ROOM. I NEED STURDY LAMPS BECAUSE THE KIDS ARE ALWAYS MOVING THEM AROUND FOR BETTER SPOT LIGHTING -- EVEN THOUGH I GOT TWO FULLY LIT BRIGHT CHANDELIERS OVERHEAD AND TWO FLOOR LAMPS IN THE TV ROOM (WHERE THEY STUDY). I KNOW I CAN RELY ON CARLOS LIGHTING FOR QUALITY SAMPLES AND GOOD WORKMANSHIP WHEN I NEED A LAMP REPAIRED
- IKE'S ELECTRICI wanted to install a ceiling light in our rental property and replace two other ceiling light fixtures. I found Ike's Electric here on Angie's List and reviews were good so I contact them. They respionded promptly and throughout the project (estimate & installation) it was very easy to communicate and work with Ike's Electric, both via email and phone. The price was very reasonable and the work performed was great, on time and the price quoted
- LITE HOUSEThe place is full of all sorts of interesting lamps and they have a little area in the back where they repair the lamps. The owner is very enthusiastic about lamps and he did a perfect job on my lamp and it looks great.
- PHIL'S ELECTRIC VACUUM CENTERThey were very good and they did a good job. They do vacuum stuff also. The price was reasonable. I was satisfied with the service provided there.
- M shields ltdHe is phenomenal and can fix almost anything. His specialty is primarily historical pieces so if you have something that you want to keep for a long time he is just amazing. His pricing is not outrageous, but he is not cheap. He is a serious craftsman and will not negotiate the price down because he knows what he is doing and is a perfectionist. He does not do email but I give him all A's and will use him again in the future
Lamp Repair Service in San Jose
- Business Description:GerRepair and Design is a Premium Handyman Service provider in San Jose, CA, 95135. Gerhard is the owner and principal Handyman, Designer, and Builder at GerRepair and Design. He has more than 40 years of experience conceptualizing, designing, and implementing creative solutions to common household problemsRecent Review:Gerhard was prompt, professional, and responsive to my requests. I appreciated his thoughtful quote for the work and the time assessing the scope of the work. I ended up not hiring for service (for reasons not related to the cost or his ability) this time but would recommend him and hire at another timeTracey R.
- Business Description:Small family owned business specializing in welding and metal fabrication, from repair to moderate size projects, fine metals to thick materials. Servicing business, contractors, and consumers with all welding needs from home projects, tool, shelf, custom tables, fence or gate repair to all types of new fabrications from concept (including general fabrication - ex. solar and electric car prototype needs for trade-shows or other business needs). Ask about discounts for Seniors and Veteran's...Recent Review:Ron came through on very short notice on a tough schedule. Working through the weekend despite personal conflicts, Ron was provided the next level of service that builds confidence for future projects. His attention to detail was great and the finished product was excellentTaylor W.
- Business Description:We are an Electrical Contracting Company providing top quality electrical services to South Bay, East Bay, and the Peninsula! Dave Lee, the owner of Dalcon Electric, started doing electrical work in the San Jose area over 30 years ago. Then, in 1993, he started Dalcon Electric in San Jose. With over 30 years of experience in both residential and commercial work, we take pride in our expertise and professionalism. We always give you a fair price and can often recommend ways to save you money o..Recent Review:Eric was very prompt, friendly, calm and knowledgeable. He was very well prepared and gave us helpful tips. He took the time to address all our concerns and even pointed out some possible issues we might need to considerLena W.
- Business Description:We sell lamp shades in hardback, silk, glass and mica, and have over 2000 lamp shades in stock. We do repair and restoration of most lighting fixtures - incandescent, halogen, and fluorescent, from chandeliers to floor and table lamps. The very best way to choose a lamp shade for your floor or table lamp is to bring the fixture in for use to custom fit for you - it's a bit of a hassle to bring your lamp in, but we think you'll find it's worth the effort
- Business Description:Up-Right Handyman & Construction is a full service handyman shop providing assistance in both large and small projects at affordable prices. We are fully liscensed and insured as a general contractor, yet we specialize in those smaller projects most large outfits will not service. We have a fleet of fully equipped vehicles to provide service where electrical power is not available to high reach projects such as parking lot lighting and signage. We pride ourselves in professionalism, communica..
- Business Description:Build Room Additions remodeled kitchen cabinets and counters using levels for accuracy. Demolition of existing structure Rebuilt 2nd story including framing door and window replacement, roof framing, install tar paper and roof shingles. Drywall, taping and texturing
- Business Description:Family owned. Additional phone number - (408)930-1598.
- Business Description:We offer restaurant equipment repair services as well as restaurant equipment cleaning services for dishwashers, gas & electric cook-tops/ranges, garbage disposal, water filtration/purification systems, hoods and ventilation and the list goes on. Serving the San Francisco Bay Area, our clientele consists of businesses that are family owned and corporate managed, including franchises and educational facilities. We also offer Facility Maintenance services on a weekly, monthly, or semi-annual re..
- Business Description:Serving commercial and residential clients in bay area.
- Business Description:While specializing in new vacuums, the shop holds a variety of other needs. We service small appliances, such as blenders and toasters, mixers, and food processors. In addition we carry a variety of cleaning products for your household needs. Whether you are looking for a novel solution or just have to restock supplies, Phil s is the place to pick up what you need. Our team can help you make informed decisions in a timely and convenient fashionRecent Review:They did an excellent job of repairing my living room lamp. They do a lot of home appliances like vacuum cleaners and they also do lamp repairs. I noticed when I was there that they also do things like electric shavers and things like that. I didn't really shop pricing or anything but they charged about $40 for their waiver and the replacement parts. I felt that it was a reasonable cost. It was roughly what I guessed it would be although my guess wasn't really based on any prior knowledge of the stuff. They had the expertise but I did not. They were really very niceRobert H.
See all 2 highly rated companies in San JoseJoin Angi now
Find lamp repair shops in
lamp repair shops in San Jose
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 2 s's & 2 n's2150 Almaden Road D
San Jose, California 95125
- 2 s's & 2 n's
- Ally Electric & Solar Inc855 Marina Bay Pkwy
Richmond, California 94804
- Ally Electric & Solar Inc
- Berkeley Lighting Co.1623 San Pablo Ave
Berkeley, California 94702
- Berkeley Lighting Co.
- Flamingo's Flooring2543 Williams Street
San Leandro, California 94577
- Flamingo's Flooring
- John All TradesPO Box 320751
Los Gatos, California 95032
- John All Trades
- Knights Flooring7074 Commerce Circle Suite C
Pleasanton, California 94588
- Knights Flooring
- Legacy Glass1800 El Camino Real Suite D
Menlo Park, California 94025
- Legacy Glass
- Mike’s Vintage Lamp Repair & Restoration166 sierra drive
Pittsburg, California 94565
- Mike’s Vintage Lamp Repair & Restoration
- PHIL'S ELECTRIC VACUUM CENTER2701 LOMBARD ST
San Francisco, California 94123
- PHIL'S ELECTRIC VACUUM CENTER
- RF Construction1357 Phelps Ave Apt 4
San Jose, California 95117
- RF Construction
- SALINAS REMODELING AND HENDYMAN SERVICE349 POPLAR AVE. #5
Redwood City, California 94061
- SALINAS REMODELING AND HENDYMAN SERVICE
- VE Electric1011 Mason St Ste 9
Vacaville, California 95688
- VE Electric