Making a homemade concrete mix is surprisingly easy to do and less expensive than buying a premade option. Our guide explains how to make concrete in a few simple steps.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Sacramento, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Mudjacking Reviews in Sacramento
- GRUNDY CONCRETE, INC.I was very pleased with the work that Grundy did for me, they were on time and got the job done fast i would hire them again.
- Neighborhood Builders IncGreat experience with this business from start to finish. The fence and concrete look amazing. They were punctual, honest, communicative and they worked with us to get additional projects done. They went above and beyond to fix some pipe work and drainage before pouring the concrete. We can tell they are genuine people and love that the family all work together
- Neighborhood Builders IncThe Neighborhood Builders teams is amazing. They have now done numerous projects for me, both large and small, and they never disappoint. Timely, quality work every-time!
- Authentic Landscape IncAuthentic Landscape did a wonderful job. They were professional and courteous. Our landscaping is absolutely beautiful and they were very reasonably priced for the amount of work that they did. 100% would hire them again.
- R&R ConstructionThey were great. They were very professional and really friendly people. They had a really good price and beat out everyone else on price. They were a great family. I would definitely use them again.
- Authentic Landscape IncSalvator and his crew were fantastic! The job was planned out perfectly. They were diligent in their times on site and cleaned up every afternoon. The quality of the work was everything that we could have hoped for. Completely satisfied and we look forward to working with them in the future. Just another glowing review
- Tom's ConcreteWe purchased a home in Folsom and the previous owner had put down red lava rock (lots of it, see photo) and I knew it had to go, but I also knew that I wanted to keep the existing lace leaf maple tree that she had planted. I had Tom come give us an estimate and I really didn't know what I wanted done, but like I said, I knew I wanted to keep the tree and I knew I wanted steps coming up to the front door. Tom gave me some ideas and a bid, he was very knowledgeable so we ended up hiring him and we could not be happier with our decision. Tom and his crew arrived on time to start the job when I threw a curve ball at him, I asked if it was possible to move some of the large moss rocks that I had in my backyard and use them in the front yard. He went out back and made sure he could maneuver his bobcat so he could get the rocks out front and he said he could do it. Yay! Tom’s brother Terry (also a concrete guy) showed up and Tom and his crew would go in the backyard, get a moss rock and then his brother Terry would tell Tom where to drop the rock. It was a process! Then, because I am a pain, after everything was formed, I called Tom and asked if they could bull nose my steps, and put a border around the concrete, he again said yes, they could do it. He came back the night before they were set to pour to install the cantilevers where on the steps. I could not be happier with my how my concrete and yard turned out, it looks AMAZING! In total, the project took 4 days and at the end of each day, he and his crew cleaned up everything! I would highly recommend Tom’s Concret
- Tom's ConcreteTom and his crew did an excellent job. Tom prescisely matched into my existing walkway and front steps. I'm amazed at how nicely the new work fit in with existing concrete. Tom and his crew showed up on time, kept me informed about the process and progress during the two days they were preparing the site and pouring the concrete. Each crew member was polite and they all worked super hard. There was NO "leaning on the shovel" here. I recommend Tom's Concrete without reservation and look forward to my next "concrete" project
- Tom's ConcreteMy driveway and garage were buckled and cracked and in need of being replaced. I called in three contractors for bids. Tom was a little lower than the others, but the biggest selling point was Tom. He took quite a bit of time to explain to me what he would be doing, how he would do it, and why he would do it that way. He helped to make it all make sense and eased any worries I had. He even made suggestions to help improve an existing walk way , so I hired him to take care of that as well. At the same time I was having Tom pour a new driveway and garage, I was also setting up to build new fences down the sides of my house. Tom took time to talk to the fencing company to help coordinate the efforts for both jobs. They first tore out the garage, walkway, and driveway. They leveled the dirt, took out the tree roots, and changed the slope of the drive and the walkway. The same day he poured the new garage floor, and the next day, they poured the walkway and the driveway.The pricing and the time frame for the project came in just as Tom proposed. The driveway and garage look amazing. His team did an outstanding job. I would not hesitate to call Tom again when I am ready for more concrete work to be done
- Tom's ConcreteI called this firm because they had such a good Angie's list rating and must say the entire experience was great. Tom showed up promptly after my initial call and surveyed the job. He listened carefully to what I wanted done and made sure we were both on the same page. He even pulled up a small section of the deck that was to be removed (which he replaced before he left!) to be sure there were no surprises hidden below that would affect the job. There was a little hiccup with the date (not his fault - there were some weather issues and the need to work around my schedule) but once we settled on a day all went well. He and his crew of three other men showed up on time and set right to work. They quickly removed the old deck and loaded the wood on their truck to be hauled off to the dump. A small section of pre existing paving was trimmed away and subsequently replaced so the finished job would look good. The ground beneath was dug out and leveled and the stump of an old oak that was located beneath was dug around and cut down flush with the ground level. They asked what I wanted done with the excavated dirt and we found some low spots where some of the dirt could be used to fill in. They dumped and leveled the ground in those spots before loading up the excess to be hauled off. As they worked, they also paid attention to the "lay of the land" insuring that when complete the area would drain properly. I had expressed some concern that animals (cats, racoons, possums, etc.) might track across the new surface while it was still soft and get ill from trying to clean it off their feet. To prevent this they added a rapid hardener to the mix. Once the new concrete was poured ( something that had to be done one wheelbarrow full at a time as access to the job site was limited) they took great care to correctly position the rebar within the pour and not just beneath it. Care was also taken with the finish - smoothed and lightly textured. When they were finished they cleaned up after themselves and left everything in good order. Throughout the job they paid attention to the final look of the project, following the curve of an old section of preexisting paving and being sure the lines in the new material lined up with the lines in the old stuff. They conferred with me throughout, making sure they were d*** what I wanted and that I was satisfied. When the job was finished, the paving looked terrific! My back yard is now much more attractive and useable
Last update on September 20, 2022
Mudjacking Contractors in Sacramento
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Want to fix your sunken driveway before it gets out of hand? Learn why mudjacking is the best and most affordable way to fix settled concrete or asphalt.
Find concrete levelers in
- West Sacramento,
- Rio Linda,
- North Highlands,
- Rancho Cordova,
- Gold River,
- Fair Oaks,
- Citrus Heights,
- Elk Grove,
- Pleasant Grove,
- Granite Bay,
concrete levelers in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3 Pyramid Construction & Renovation Corporation495 Redwood Ave.
Sacramento, California 95815
- Authentic Landscape Inc7601 Florin Rd
Sacramento, California 95828
- CALIFORNIA CUSTOM CONCRETE1298 Bell Ave
Sacramento, California 95838
- Chem-Dry Sacramento820 9th St
Sacramento, California 95814
- Clean SitePO Box 278055
Sacramento, California 95827
- Litell Cabinet Outlet1020 Del Paso Rd 120
Sacramento, California 95834
- Saunders Landscaping Construction5825 Pioneer Way
Sacramento, California 95841
- SHEcan23050 Fite Circle Suite 110
Sacramento, California 95827
- Tupou And Sons Concrete180 Regency Park Circle
Sacramento, California 95835
- Vergara Construction, Inc.4105 23rd St
Sacramento, California 95822
- 3 Pyramid Construction & Renovation Corporation
- A-1 Grading & Paving3305 Bermuda Ct
West Sacramento, California 95691
- AAA BUILDERS 699 Lewelling Blvd
San Leandro, California 94579
- All In One Handyman ConstructionPO Box 282
Applegate, California 95703
- Allegiant6212 Laird Rd
Loomis, California 95650
- Allen, Mark construction4781 lakeside way
FAIR OAKS, California 95628
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
Fresno, California 93710
- A-1 Grading & Paving
- Bay Area Underpinning5170 Fulton Dr. Suite C
Fairfield, California 94534
- Bay Area Underpinning
- Dryco Construction Inc42745 Boscell Rd
Fremont, California 94538
- Dryco Construction Inc
- EagleLIFT10410 Trademark St
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730
- GRUNDY CONCRETE, INC.205 FRANKWOOD DRIVE
Folsom, California 95630
- GRUNDY CONCRETE, INC.
- Lewis Concrete8428 Hamilton Way
Stockton, California 95209
- Lewis Concrete
- MENACI DESIGN DRYWALL The King Of Drywall6713 Quakertown Ave. 1348 windermere ct ,palmdale,ca 93551
Winnetka, California 91306
- MENACI DESIGN DRYWALL The King Of Drywall
- NorCal Deck CoatingPo box 1330
West Sacramento, California 95691
- NorCal Deck Coating