Pool safety experts and regulators recommend using multiple protective options such as fences, alarms and pool covers to improve water safety for children.
Get matched with top baby proofing services in Sacramento, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local baby proofing services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Childproofing Reviews in Sacramento
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesI wish all my experiences with contractors were this easy and great. I sent a list of items that I needed done around the house. They told me it would probably take all day. They said I could purchase materials or they could go to home depot and get them that day. I decided to purchase materials ahead of time so I could get as much done as possible. They arrived on time were very professional and did a great job. They were efficient and I was able to add a few more things to my list of repairs at the end of the day. I would definitely call them again
- ERIC'S CHILD SAFETY SERVICEEric was friendly, professional, on time, and was easy to communicate with. All of the products he used were high quality and his installation was top notch. Eric spent the time needed to get the job done right. The cost was worth every penny since I didn't have to research all the products, drive all over town to purchase them, and then install them myself
- Guardian Pool FencesThe owner Scott was very responsive when I was seeking quotes and when I chose to proceed with his company. The install was supposed to take 1 day and they might come back on a second day to actually put the fence in place where they had to put the poles in dirt to let the concrete set. The 1st day (Thursday November 13, 2014) he called me an hour after he was supposed to arrive and then showed up and almost nothing was done - apparently they don't work when it's misting/sprinkling - this would have been nice to know, but not a big deal. They arranged to come back (Saturday November 15, 2014) to finish it. Unfortunately there was a family emergency so it wasn't completed. Again understandable. They promised to be back Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning. I heard nothing from them. I finally called Tuesday afternoon (maybe Wednesday). I was promised by the owner that if it would get completed within 48 hours - I didn't hear from them until the night before or maybe that morning they came to work again which was Thursday (November 20, 2014). Once again it was not completed. The installer made some progress but had to go out and get another bag of cement and said he would be back within a half hour unless it really started raining. I waited about an hour and a half for his return before I went out to do my own errands. He never showed up again. Admittedly about 2 to 2.5 hours after he left it did start raining. I called that Friday evening and left a message after hearing nothing from the company as I was now getting very frusturated with the length of time this was taking, but more from the complete lack of communication from the owner. I did not get a call back from the owner but the installer called me Saturday afternoon to see if he could finish it on Sunday (November 23, 2014) which I agreed to. He was not able to complete the job due to a rotten fence board that I had which while I understand is my fault, I am also not sure why on any of the three prior days this would not have been noticed. I was unaware that they were going to connect directly into my fence, I thought there would be a pole at the end. He suggested the pole and said it would cost $75 more and that the owner Scott would probably call me that afternoon. He called on Monday afternoon and made his apologies and excuses and said they would put the polein free and get it done tomorrow. No one came on Tuesday and no one called. On Wednesday I get a phone call wanting to do the work and I was at work and unable to accomodate them and when I mentioned I expected them yesterday he made his excuse. We scheduled Friday in. So Friday November 28, 2014, over two weeks later this 1 day job was complete. The quality of the fence I cannot complain about. It is what I expected other than the fact that I thought the fence would end with poles (on both sides) and not attached to the wooden privacy fence. I think the fence is safe and will help protect my child from accidently getting in the pool - I have no complaints about the product. My complaint is that the fence took over two weeks to complete (obviously some unforseen circumstances played a role in this, which I understand). The communication from the owner was seriously lacking. I would have appreciated communication that they couldn't/wouldn't work in a sprinkle, it didn't cross my mind as I had other contractors during a similar period working straight through the rain. I would have appreciated from the owner after each time my fence wasn't finished as to what the plan was and when it would get done as opposed to me having to call him. I would have appreciated follow through on the days that someone was supposed to come but no one showed up or called. All in all I wish I had went with the other company I had obtained a bid from. Scott and his company have been disappointing and I would definitely not reccomend them based on my experience
- ERIC'S CHILD SAFETY SERVICEEric didn't show up for the appointment. I left several messages and still haven't heard back from him.
Last update on February 20, 2015
Childproofing Services in Sacramento
Explore our Solution Center for helpful childproofing service articles
Using tamper-resistant outlets in the areas of your home where children may have access can help up your childproofing game and keep your family safe.
Here’s the truth: If you’re an expecting or new parent, your house needs to be babyproofed. Not sure where to start? Get practical tips you can use here.
Find baby proofing services in
- West Sacramento,
- Rio Linda,
- North Highlands,
- Rancho Cordova,
- Gold River,
- Fair Oaks,
- Citrus Heights,
- Elk Grove,
- Pleasant Grove,
- Granite Bay,
baby proofing services in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handymanpo box 1306
Davis, California 95617
- Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handyman
- ERIC'S CHILD SAFETY SERVICE7909 Walerga Rd 112 #222
Antelope, California 95843
- ERIC'S CHILD SAFETY SERVICE
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman Services1459 Garfield Ct
Woodland, California 95776
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman Services
- Pool Time Pool & Spa Construction11363 Pyrites Way
Gold River, California 95670
- Pool Time Pool & Spa Construction
- The Pool Guy!8066 Sunset Ave Suite 102
FAIR OAKS, California 95628
- The Pool Guy!