There are many dangers inside your home that you may not even know about. Hiring a home safety expert to babyproof or childproof it can keep your family safe.
Get matched with top baby proofing services in Sacramento, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local baby proofing services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Childproofing Reviews in Sacramento
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesI wish all my experiences with contractors were this easy and great. I sent a list of items that I needed done around the house. They told me it would probably take all day. They said I could purchase materials or they could go to home depot and get them that day. I decided to purchase materials ahead of time so I could get as much done as possible. They arrived on time were very professional and did a great job. They were efficient and I was able to add a few more things to my list of repairs at the end of the day. I would definitely call them again
- ERIC'S CHILD SAFETY SERVICEEric was friendly, professional, on time, and was easy to communicate with. All of the products he used were high quality and his installation was top notch. Eric spent the time needed to get the job done right. The cost was worth every penny since I didn't have to research all the products, drive all over town to purchase them, and then install them myself
- Guardian Pool FencesThe owner Scott was very responsive when I was seeking quotes and when I chose to proceed with his company. The install was supposed to take 1 day and they might come back on a second day to actually put the fence in place where they had to put the poles in dirt to let the concrete set. The 1st day (Thursday November 13, 2014) he called me an hour after he was supposed to arrive and then showed up and almost nothing was done - apparently they don't work when it's misting/sprinkling - this would have been nice to know, but not a big deal. They arranged to come back (Saturday November 15, 2014) to finish it. Unfortunately there was a family emergency so it wasn't completed. Again understandable. They promised to be back Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning. I heard nothing from them. I finally called Tuesday afternoon (maybe Wednesday). I was promised by the owner that if it would get completed within 48 hours - I didn't hear from them until the night before or maybe that morning they came to work again which was Thursday (November 20, 2014). Once again it was not completed. The installer made some progress but had to go out and get another bag of cement and said he would be back within a half hour unless it really started raining. I waited about an hour and a half for his return before I went out to do my own errands. He never showed up again. Admittedly about 2 to 2.5 hours after he left it did start raining. I called that Friday evening and left a message after hearing nothing from the company as I was now getting very frusturated with the length of time this was taking, but more from the complete lack of communication from the owner. I did not get a call back from the owner but the installer called me Saturday afternoon to see if he could finish it on Sunday (November 23, 2014) which I agreed to. He was not able to complete the job due to a rotten fence board that I had which while I understand is my fault, I am also not sure why on any of the three prior days this would not have been noticed. I was unaware that they were going to connect directly into my fence, I thought there would be a pole at the end. He suggested the pole and said it would cost $75 more and that the owner Scott would probably call me that afternoon. He called on Monday afternoon and made his apologies and excuses and said they would put the polein free and get it done tomorrow. No one came on Tuesday and no one called. On Wednesday I get a phone call wanting to do the work and I was at work and unable to accomodate them and when I mentioned I expected them yesterday he made his excuse. We scheduled Friday in. So Friday November 28, 2014, over two weeks later this 1 day job was complete. The quality of the fence I cannot complain about. It is what I expected other than the fact that I thought the fence would end with poles (on both sides) and not attached to the wooden privacy fence. I think the fence is safe and will help protect my child from accidently getting in the pool - I have no complaints about the product. My complaint is that the fence took over two weeks to complete (obviously some unforseen circumstances played a role in this, which I understand). The communication from the owner was seriously lacking. I would have appreciated communication that they couldn't/wouldn't work in a sprinkle, it didn't cross my mind as I had other contractors during a similar period working straight through the rain. I would have appreciated from the owner after each time my fence wasn't finished as to what the plan was and when it would get done as opposed to me having to call him. I would have appreciated follow through on the days that someone was supposed to come but no one showed up or called. All in all I wish I had went with the other company I had obtained a bid from. Scott and his company have been disappointing and I would definitely not reccomend them based on my experience
- ERIC'S CHILD SAFETY SERVICEEric didn't show up for the appointment. I left several messages and still haven't heard back from him.
Childproofing Services in Sacramento
- Business Description:General Handyman Services, Honey-Do Lists, Furniture Installation, Furniture Assembly, Ceiling Fan Installation, Light Installation, Outlet Replacement, Minor Electrical, Minor Plumbing, Faucet Installation, Garbage Disposals, Painting, Minor Carpentry, Minor Deck Repairs, Appliance Installation and moreRecent Review:He was thorough and did a phenomenal job. He was willing to help and give us his honest input. The price was well worth it. He was professional and can handle things on his own. It was good all the way. He was fantasticLorraine S.
- Business Description:HANDYMAN HOME & BUSINESS I am owner and do all work. ST FRANCIS HIGH SCHOOL PARENT & GRANDPARENT TEXT 916.531.1756 Call & ask if I do it. If I can not do your job, I will refer someone who can. 30 years in businesRecent Review:Steve was very experienced and professional. He did great work, on time, at a great price, right on time. He offered expert input to make sure we got the outcomes we wanted.Graham D.
- Business Description:We are proud to have earned the Super Service Award 7 years in a row based on our Member Reviews. Hawley & Sons Construction provides a wide array of services to meet our clients needs, from painting to building homes, to additions and general Handy and repair work. We are a one stop shop who's motto has always been "You Name It, We Can Get It Done". We offer free estimates as well as surveying your home or office for any of your remodel or maintenance needs. Please contact us today with your..Recent Review:Warren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!Derrick H.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Family own business we accept cash, checks, debit, and all credit cards
- Business Description:Free Consultation, charge by the hour or per project.
- Business Description:We are a licensed contractor (CA License #842236). Locally run and operated since 1996. Baby Barrier offers a unique, "no-climb," removable swimming pool fence system. This product has proven to be an industry leader, providing swimming pool safety, quality and esthetically pleasing solutions to the dangers a swimming pool represents since 1963. Baby Barrier is designed to withstand Mother Nature's elements for years of maintenance free pool safety. Baby Barrier is unique to the indus..
- Business Description:We are a California Licensed General Contractor and do all sorts of work. From small jobs like changing light bulbs to large complete remodels. No job is too small or large. We are honest, if it isn't something within our scope, we will not accept the work. We provide free estimates, always on time, fairly priced and respect our customers homes and keep our work space clean. We try to only accept jobs where we do all the work but occasionally we will hire sub-contractors. Some jobs requi..
- Business Description:General Building Contractor
- Business Description:Ace of trades is a one stop shop to any and all needs. From fencing to tile and even oil changes, we do it all. Concrete, asphalt, landscaping, mechanics, moving, even accounting and business management. Our team is made up of individuals from many backgrounds with years of experience. You need a Jack of all trades, call the Ace of Trades. Do you have something we've never done before? We'll learn it and buy the equipment while holding ourselves to a standard of quality that holds a money ba..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful childproofing service articles
Electrical shocks and burns send around 2,400 kids to the hospital each year, causing as many as 12 fatalities annually. Learn how to prevent them.
Chicago childproofing experts tell you how you can prevent accidents where children are hurt by falling furniture.
Find baby proofing services in
baby proofing services in Sacramento
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Quality Maintenance 26932 5th St
Rio Linda, California
- A Quality Maintenance 2
- Bill Reed Handyman Service21000 Old River Road
West Sacramento, California
- Bill Reed Handyman Service
- Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handymanpo box 1306
- Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handyman
- ERIC'S CHILD SAFETY SERVICE7909 Walerga Rd 112 #222
- ERIC'S CHILD SAFETY SERVICE
- J Stefani Construction Company331 Carriage Lane
- J Stefani Construction Company
- KHR Construction9541 Nieman Ave
Elk Grove, California
- KHR Construction
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Nauyoks Landscape and MORE3669 Taylor Rd
- Nauyoks Landscape and MORE
- Pool Time Pool & Spa Construction11363 Pyrites Way
Gold River, California
- Pool Time Pool & Spa Construction
- Smith's handyman service10510 Coloma rd
Rancho Cordova, California
- Smith's handyman service
- The Pool Guy!8066 Sunset Ave Suite 102
FAIR OAKS, California
- The Pool Guy!
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc